• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Assistance at DS20

Started by Julia Rellek, April 21, 2004, 12:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FredLazarus

OFF: I will be sure not to leave Mr. Wallace out of the mission.

"Take the science station please doctor. Begin scans, make sure us and that cardassian ship is all that is in range, and if anything else is, we must be sure it is not a threat"
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

FredLazarus

"But Ocampa taking over a romulan warbird? It makes no sense at all. How could they have developed so much, unless they had help. Which raises questions. What we must know is thier purpose, that will start. Hail them"
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

Sirius Black

off: Portness Cell? Its Nacelle if your talking about the warp engines.

"Begining work to power up the nacelle. warp drive is lost without it. impulse is the best we can do"

USS Skytoucher Chief Engineer
Lt. Commander Sirius Black

FredLazarus

OFF: Yes, thank you.

"The Ares? The best news we could get! This ship alone has damaged the warbird. Work with Mr. Black, Ms. Hawkins, to prepare the strongest tachyon beam you can, if they cloak we can destroy them. But I would rather discover thier purpose, and still, how the Ocampa could take over such a ship"
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

Sarah Hawkens

OFF**Oh so true :P but it was just an idea :P

ON**Works on repairing the port nacelle.....* *Few hours later*

*Sarah to bridge*

Got the port nacelle fixed im heading back up to the bridge now.....You can go to warp at any time....

*Sarah Out*

FredLazarus

Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

William Wallace

Entering the bridge.

Captain I am getting ready heavy Casualties. I believe this maybe the best test of this ships ablities we could have hoped for sir. Sliding quickly in to the chair next to the XO.

(Edited by William Wallace at 3:21 pm on April 14, 2004)

William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

William Wallace

I could give it a try Commander.

Walks to helm, lays in the course and then engages at Max warp.  Commander Eta five hours.

Well it is not as hard as it looks. So long as you know where your going even if only by base name the computer could lay the course and then it is just set the speed.

William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

FredLazarus

"Good. Prepare forward quantum torpedos to fire at the Klingon ships"
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

FredLazarus

"All stations, status report? Captain, should we prepare to undock and set a course?"
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

Alexia Sage

Now registering full stop captain.

Sarah Hawkens

OFF**I hope this one is ok it took me about 10 minutes to find it and mind you i am tired when i did it http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

OFF**So you do want to be in Sickbay if we get into trouble William:) or do youwant to be my assistant and i try and get you OUT! of the dirty job of being in sickbay?....Which is it sick Bay or Cheif of securities assistant ?......If i were in your position id pick asssistant:)......Night

Sarah Hawkens

Aye aye sir *does some key strokes on a console*.....Go on a talk sir its up....

Sarah Hawkens

Aye aye sir

*rushes up to tactical*

Firing a warning shot.......*The Commander sees a torpedo heading to the warbird but misses*

Sir there firing..........*Ship wide* Prepare for impact......

*the warbirds phaser hits the left portness cell*

Sir we lost out portness cell

*firing full phasers and targets there engines*

Sir scored a direct hit there engines are down but they seem to be on a intercept course anyways.....I think they are trying to board.....Orders?.....I can have security up and ready to go at a moments notice to repel them ?......

*looks at the scanners*

There firing again.......*the warbird hits our weapons*.....

Sir weapons down.......

*******hehehehe had to add some spice and excitment http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> dont be made fredders http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>********

Sarah Hawkens

Aye aye sir.....Mr black lets get to work...........

*few hours later*

Sir got the tachyon beam redy to go on your mark.....

OFF**Do we meet up with the Run abouts from nova?