• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Assistance at DS20

Started by Julia Rellek, April 21, 2004, 12:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Wallace

Well done Ms Hawkens you have done marvelously well in you repair work.

Off: If you wish but Mr Black is very good at his job, and if the Captain or XO were here he could be released to do the job.

William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

William Wallace

Yes Ms Hawkens they are going to keep something that is longer the engineering section in a storage bay how exactly... MMMMM Who is the dim wit..... remember how has to patch you up if you get injuried Commander.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Mark Green

=A=This is Major Mark Green of DS 20, U.S.S. Ticonderoga what is your ETA?=

William Wallace

Captain there has been  no responce to our hails I have continued the hail on a repatious cycle until a response comes but I would like to beam over to the station to find out for myself. With Your permission of course. If I may take my leave I will await your responce in the Transporter room.

Off: message to Sirus Black. are your the same person that plays the C.T.O. of the uss Lancelot in starphoenix. If so please reply to messages there.

William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Alexia Sage

Taps a few buttons on her console and places the Ticonderoga between the station and the attacking ships.

We're in position captain.

William Wallace

Aye Commander I will send that when I am done here.

Off: If you read the message above your Commander you would find that I had completed our medical emergencies.

William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Sirius Black

"All repairs are complete Captain, Admiral Fisher has left the ship. Ready to depart on your order"
USS Skytoucher Chief Engineer
Lt. Commander Sirius Black

FredLazarus

=A=Bridge to Engineering=A=
"Mr. Black, whats your status down there? Some decks are experiencing problems when we engaged warp"
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

William Wallace

Oh I don't know Commander Could it have something to do with the fact that it is a warbird. Klingons Have Birds of Prey Romulans have warbirds. It is either Romulans or someone that has stolen a romulan ship.

Starts to get some reading from the probe. Commander their not Romulans. in fact I have no idea what they are.

Computer it beeps to say I'm listening. Computer search starfleet scientific Data bases for anything resembling those creatures on that ship.

After 10 minutes the Computer responds saying starfleet has two such encounters. Deep  in the Delta Quadrent and not quite so deep in the Delta Quadrent there were these beings called oncampans.

How did they get what appears to be a Romulan Ship

(Edited by William Wallace at 3:32 pm on June 2, 2004)

William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Sarah Hawkens

OFF**I sent out the distress call to Omega of course....And i Think nova was close enough to us http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> so ill check the posts later tonight and see if they were able to send ships too us http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

FredLazarus

OFF: There is a chance I will not return untill friday, if I cannot get the computer where I'm going fixed I will not. If I do not give notice tommorow, Lt . Commander Black will be acting in my place, and his XO will be Mr. Wallace. Save the good captain returns in my time of leave.
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

Sirius Black

"I don't know, purphaps they thought we were hostile. I doubt we will find out unless we meet them again"

FredLazarus

OFF: Hawkens, if you don't have anything intelligent to say in off don't use it at all. I don't know what you consider it, but I consider it annoying.

"Hail the station, ask them what we can do"

Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

Mark Green

=A=Major Green to the ticonderoga, you are no longer required to take part in active combat, but engineering and medical teams would be extremely useful=A=

Sirius Black

"Engines at 100 %. We can assist them if needed. Shields are at full power. We left with almost all we needed"