• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Station Avalons Conference Room

Started by Julian, August 30, 2006, 03:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weasly Cook

Commander Cook smiled and took the box and held it in his hands. "It will be an honor to have a wonderful addition to our crew. Thank you..."

He stopped and looked around as the power went out, and then the backup power went out. "What in blazes?" He shouted as the only light came from outside the station. "What happened?"

He was worried, nothing but a sabotage could have done something like this. He was worried about Captain Smith now as well... "I knew I should have brought the Captain with me." He muttered.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Quinn

OOC: I know this is irrelevant, but I always find it annoying that  whenever Voyager or some ship goes back in time and they end up in a fued. There's always something in the way from stopping them from blowing the primitive people to species with their superior technology.
"Sorry Admiral, thought you died,"