• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1

Started by Peter Svensson, March 10, 2003, 04:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mason

'We are approximately 40 mins away from Vontak Nor, and now there will be no more delays, we have taken care of those meteors'
Mason grins happily.

*Mason turns to Brooks, and looks at him up to down, and trying to build his confidence up in the uniform*

'Looking cool, I think yellow suits you.'

*Mason then turns to Blake, just before she leaves the bridge*

'Its good to see you again. Engineering must be a lonely place spend your time. I admire your determination to the job.'

Mason focuses back his attention to the Captain and the XO
Sir I am just curious, what are we going to do once we approach Vontak Nor, I must have missed the debriefing we had.

Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Peter Svensson

*He looks at his operations officer*

"Ops... any response?"

You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Sara Blake

Yes, Mr Nimitz, could you please run a level three diagnostic on the dilithium intake valve. I think its about time for its routine check up, and I want to see what you can do. Good to have you on the team, Lieutenant. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Sara Blake
Chief Engineer
USS. Phoenix

Mason

*Mason gets closer for a better look*

Sir, I don't think he is sleeping, he seems to be knocked out, from that arrhh how disgusting, he has one very large gush on his head.
You know what. I beginning to think he was left here for dead.

There's no time to loose Captain. Shall we get him?

Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Rugal

A good fight? You sound like a serial killer. =P

*They came to the backside of thew bunker, there was a small hatch that was used by the guards to leave abd enter the complex.

I have observed how severall cardassian nguards have ledft and entered the complex through this, and I think I know how we can do the same...

Huw

*giggles*
oh hi doctor,
*puts arm round him*
Your my best friend
*starts to cry*
I dont have many
*giggles*
I have to go to sickbay dont i, dont worry i can get there on my own, i only hope the brain squirrel isnt around!
*giggles*
Squirrel hee hee
*walks into wall*
there used to be a door there?
==^==
computer site to site transport, Sickbay
*huw materiallises in sickbay then slumps to the floor giggling*
i think i left my stomach in my room
*goes unconcious*
Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Becker

Very good, if everyone is feeling better I will return to sickbay.

OFF: I can post often enough, but I will have to think about volunteering myself first. Its not a quickly made decision...

Lt Commander Becker
CMO- USS. Phoenix

Max Brooks

*Brooks and Huw enter a turbolift*

Bridge.

*The turbolift stops at the bridge and the doors open*

Director Svensson, I have Huw and he wishes to speak to you about Rugal's location.

Max Brooks
Chief Tactical Officer
USS. Phoenix

Mason

Thanks Doc, I am feeling a little better.

*Mason gets up and wipes the drool of the console with his trusty sleeve and gently docs the ship, then hails the start base*

Star Base 12 we have a contaminant aboard, we advise that the air is immediately changed to prevent any gas from escaping onto the station. Our situation is stable now, but it might be wise for you check us more thoroughly. We could do with some R&R.

*Mason turns to the Cap*

I have been thinking Sir, and I have made my mind up. You have been an excellent captain to serve and learn from
May our paths cross once again

Like a good man once said "With great power comes great responsibility"
Whoever our new Captain is I am sure he or she will lead us to infinity and beyond.

Who else is volunteering for Captains position? (Becker is you volunteering?)

Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Max Brooks

Should I keep weapons charged, Director?
Just to be safe.
Max Brooks
Chief Tactical Officer
USS. Phoenix

Alexei Chekov

Mr. Mason, what's our ETA on Vontak Nor?
Alexei Chekov
----------------------------------
XO - USS Phoenix

Arthur Nimitz

Very well,

*picks up a tricorder and begins inspecting the intake valve*
* a few minutes later he finished*

" Chief, there is nothing wrong with the valve, except there is a little scarring along the walls of the intake valve caused by over heating."

* he points to the parts that had been affected*

"Another reason for this is that perhaps this ship has been travelling at high warp for too long without cleaning the dilithium traces off the walls. "
" I could begin cleaning this if you want me to."

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-ANimitz.gif" border="0">

Huw

*over the comm*

Sir i am in transporter room 1 and am ready to beam down if there is trouble, i have compensated for the minerals of the planet, my phasers will not blow up the planet.

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Mason

*Mason scouts ahead*

Where the #### are they? No wait... SILENCE.
I see a local. He seems to be sleeping.
I'll interrogate him. Did I say interrogate, I meant SAVE him.

There doesn't seem to be any Cardassinas in the immediate area. We can run in the there grab him, and bring him back behind the rocks, before anyone suspects a thing.

Do you see him, he is due North?

Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Huw

OFF: I love a good fight, if you want me to change just ask...
Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army