• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Interceptor Conference

Started by James Madison, July 11, 2005, 03:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucasbailey

*enters carrying a PADD*

*consults the padd, thinks...*
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

Hobson turned and looked at Fisher and Bailey.
"It might be as that, if research and development were in the minds of the so called "Competitors". I think, and I feel strongly on its accuracy, that fellow Admirals feel it a "Competition" only. There has been no clear need for further starship growth at any sector in the Delta Quadrant".
At this, his brow raised slightly.
"I can only imagine that those who put up resistance to such change, only wish to have competition, or a race as you put it. But in counter of your opinion, Mr. Bailey, it is certainly not an act off of selfishness".

lucasbailey

*frowns*

*goes to the bar and ordes a Chai Tea*

MalcomReed

OOC: He didn't say anything about you bud.
http://imageshack.us" target="_blank">http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9929/red8wo.jpg" border="0">
Rear Admiral Malcom Reed
Starfleet Intellience Director
Intelligence Division

Hobson stands over Starwind and taps his comm badge among the confusion and shouting.
=A= Transporters, beam Mr. Starwind directly to the station medical, Quickly! =A=

In a matter of seconds, Starwind was on a bio-bed in Sickbay.

He turns, seeing Bailey enter.
"Admiral Bailey, good to see you here".

Richard Ransom

I fuly Underdtand that fuly what you are trying to do out here to keep the class of starship hole with out any new one on the block.But what Iam thinking of is a class of starship that is a Soverign Interpid and Galxay put together in one ship and maby at this conferance we as a whole as fellow Admirals we can make a line in the sand on how far we should go in the Starships in the Fleet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

lucasbailey

*glances at tucker*
"On the contrary, i have great admiration for mr. fisher, he has served star fleet well...and there is no need to vouch for age..."
*turns back to hobson*
*nods reluctantly*

"The Aztec, what a ship. Our first, you remember. I know it isn't much justice to the old Akira she was, but I think you two might be interested to know what we have in the dock here....She's back...Norway Class, but the name stays the same. U.S.S. Aztec. Of course, we won't think of sending her out untill the Excalibur, Interceptor, and Venture are all on thier way with crew...but it's coming nonetheless".
He smiled, watching the two veteran officers discuss the older days.

Richard Ransom

*raise his glass*
here here.
also a toast to the design team of this project
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Charles Tucker

Tucker steped up to Ransom.

"I'm afraid that will not be possible, shields are up, you will have to meet your ship in the docking bay."
http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/tuckID.jpg" border="0">

lucasbailey

*looks up, slightly startled*

"Hmmm?...Oh, Yes...you too mr. hobson...i'm afraid i've been quite busy..."

"It only would depend on the ship's size. Selfish it would seem, yes, to fellows on the outside. But it only is new sectors, like yours as you say  Admiral Ransom, who desire to have the large starships, custom starships. It is of the upmost important to we, as Engineering Corps. of the Fleet, to maintain the starship of historic value. Were there not so many fellow Admirals themselves who wish to work to undermind such an objective, then there would be no issue between they, and the Fleet Engineering Corps...if that is not understood, it must be accepted either way".

James Madison

Madison walks over with a drink.

"We have Andorien ale if you like gentlemen. The presentations will begin when most guests have arrived. Questions can be answered now of course. If anyone has any."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Dean Starwind

*He smiles and replies*

"Indeed we do Marcus. Oh and please, call me Dean. It is going to be awhile before our ships are luanched so perhps we can arrange a meeting sometime."

*He looks to Hobson with a grin*

"That is great news! The Aztec was one of the finest ships we had. Her name shall live on threw the some what inferior, but never the less, effective Norway class."

*he thinks to himself*

"Its nice to have a good convorsation with my old comrads."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B