• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Status Reports

Started by Nailo Tpolish, September 29, 2003, 03:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

This is Agent Hawk. I voluteer my services to the Black Ops. I have a rather comfortable position on the intelligence ship USS. Phoenix. Purhaps I could be of some use in the time to come...

Justin Jorgensen

*Evily rubs his hands together*
B.O. Major Justin Jorgensen
Black Ops XO, FSS Divison

Sirius Cosur

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

This is Sirius Cos'ur i have been acceptted into the avolan divsion i cant say what here but i will PM you what it is

Sirius Cos'ur out

END TRASNMISSION

Justin Jorgensen

Secured Subspace Message

User ID : Major Justin Jorgensen

Transmission

Sorry for the late transmission General. Captain McKinley has been returned, and we are giving asylum to his captures. One of the Loxian Cruisers have opened fired on the Skytoucher, and we are at tactical readiness. Will try to update the situation quicker in the future.

Jorgensen Out

Subspace Message Frequency Recalibrated

Justin Jorgensen

Secured Subspace Message

User ID : Major Justin Jorgensen

Transmission

At the momment we are on the winning side. The Loxian Exiles have assisted in are protection, and there's as well, of course. The Loxian Cmdr is in are custody for the time being, but that may change at any momment.

Jorgensen Out

Subspace Message Frequency Recalibrated

OFF1: In the story, I haven't had any time to send a message. Even now isn't exactly correct. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

OFF2: I'm sorry that I'm looking at this, in a first person perspective.

Nailo Tpolish

ALL BLACKOPS AGENTS REPORT IN!!!

MOVE IT MOVE IT!

OFF: I am back...

I WANT DAILY STATUS REPORTS! JUST LIKE THE GOOD OL DAYS...

IF YOU ARE NO LONGER WITH US TELL ME!

I NEED TO KNOW WHOS HERE

WE NEED TO COME UP WITH SOME IDEAS, BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHO IS HERE!

Nailo Tpolish
Head of Black Ops
FSS Division

Nailo Tpolish

Whats happening then...
Nailo Tpolish
Head of Black Ops
FSS Division

Nailo Tpolish

Ok, just shut up and get on with it
*walks away muttering about these young whipper snappers*
Nailo Tpolish
Head of Black Ops
FSS Division

Nailo Tpolish

Ah hawk... you might have seen my "escapades" on the phoenix, be careful on there, they are on a witch hunt. also what is your name on the intel board.
Nailo Tpolish
Head of Black Ops
FSS Division

I am Becker and I am about to be made Captain of the Phoenix. It could be handy having the Phoenix under control of the Black Ops. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

I know. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> Just let me know what you want me to do.

Nailo Tpolish

Just call, our runabout is equipped with Transdimensional warp drive, i could get to the Kazon homeworld and back, and still be intime for afternoon tea.

OFF: Somehow, i dont think huw will want to... and i think it will be safer, also huw doesnt know that you are FSS

Nailo Tpolish
Head of Black Ops
FSS Division

Justin Jorgensen

You can say your position agent.

Nailo Tpolish

*Big off game grin*

Brilliant... soon we will control the galaxy

*Evil laugh*

We own the USS Phoenix, parts of Omega, Avalon,

Keep me posted, and keep posting!

Nailo Tpolish
Head of Black Ops
FSS Division

Nailo Tpolish

EVERYONE REPORT IN  NOW!!! ROLL CALL!!!

OH Michaels! Plan Bravo: Capture some romulans for us....

Nailo Tpolish
Head of Black Ops
FSS Division