• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Re-fit of the Uss Lasha

Started by stephen sisko, March 14, 2005, 07:40:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hedford

OFF: Would you please take a look at this page

http://www.expansionfleet.com/academy.html

There it sais that the USS Lasha is a raven-class starship. I said that the Lasha was first used by the academy, so why do you think it's small http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>. There is no need for an ambassador class starship but for a Raven-class. You may improve it's abilities but keep it credible.
Thank you http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

stephen sisko

The modifications that are now listed on this topic are for a raven class starship.  I researched the class and made midifications, and provided for a general systems upgrade.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

*Sisko appears and the blue-ish beam dissappers, he steps off the pad and heads to the bridge, I enter the bridge*

Ensign status report
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

By order of Commodore Hedford Commanding officer of Space Station Avalon, the USS Lasha will be re-assigned to ops dutyfor the space station and will be undergoing a major re-fit of all all defensive systems all primary weapons and secondary weapons, and a general systems upgrade to bringit up to standard. All those who would like to put their two cents in please do.
thanks

stephen sisko

OFF:  Commodore, I will research the raven class, and make credible refit modifications to the lasha.  I assumed such as in the books and in some shows IE TNG and DS9 they just used decommisioned ships such as the valiant for academy training vessels.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

(Edited by stephen sisko at 6:18 am on Mar. 15, 2005)

Hedford

Well done, Mr Sisko. I will sent Admiral Detrell to you on the USS Lasha. I contacted him before and there were just some things he had to do first. I'm sure he agrees to your upgrades and ofcourse will assist in the progress http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>.
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

stephen sisko

*sisko stops punching buttons on a console and pays attention to the admiral*

Admiral, well we need help just about everywhere, the new power conduits werent installed correctly so we have had to pull htem out and start over, and we still havent gotten the dilithium chamber in the warp core, and the matter ant-matter flow regulator needs some tweeking. Finally, the plasma flow regulator to the warp coils in the nacelles needs adjusting big time.  If you can  help with theses major problems i will will contnue to work on the weapons system, and getting all the new LCARS, and computer upgrades in.  I would like to have this ship out in another three weeks if possible?

stephen sisko

=A= Sisko to Lasha, analysis complete on new warp field matrix, problems corrected.  I am on an errand will be returning to enter new data shortly, and then we will commence the shake down, Sisko out.=A=

stephen sisko

Refit of Uss Lasha

Propulsion Systems:
The lasha will be gettinga new warp core, and new plasma conduits thatdeliver the plasma to the warp field generators.   There will be new warp fields installed, new ram scoops, new bousard collectors.  this will give the ship a maximum warp of 9.1 for 24 hours, and a normal cruising speed of 7.8.The deuteruim tanks will be replaced with new tritanium tanks, the impulse engines and exhaust vents will be replaced with newer models for better efiiciency.  There will be an upgrade to the structral integrity fields giving more strength. There will be a new delfector array added.  Two additional manuvering thrusterswill be added for additional manuverabitlity will be added, and all other thrusters will be replaced with new ones.

Computer systems:
The computer system will be upgraded to a isolinear system but on a smaller scale, as it can not house one as large as the galaxy or soveriegn class ships.  The LCARS system will be updated as well.

Defensive systems:
four new shield generators will be installed.  They will register hits, and the crew will haft to manually adjust shield harmonics.  The new shield output will be 1,100,000 terajoules.  Shield strength will be 400.

Primary weapons:
There will now be two type nine phaser arrays onbaord.  One on the ventral side, and one on the dorsal side.  The photon torpedoes systems will just recieve upgrades, but no major changes will be made.  Weapon accuracy will be 550. Hull amor will be 75, and combat manuverability wull be 21, 750.

Sensor systems:
All sensor systems will be removed and a brand new sensor array will be installed.  The sensor system will still be able to have individual module packages added.

Diplomatic Capability:
There will be room for one diplomat and a limited staff.

Interior design:
The ships interior desing will be getting a general remodel to modern day standards.  All science labs will be removed except for one.

Stellar Cartography:
One science lab will be converted to a small Stellar Cartography lab.

Brig:
The last science lab willbe converted into a small brig with the latest holding cell technology.

The bridge will be made modgular so that every time its in for a major refit, the bridge will be able to be upgraded.  The bridge will be small, and similar to a millitary or battle bridge feel.  There will be only one command chair.  

The fire suppresion system will get an upgrade.  There will be holgraphic emitters added to every deck and an emh added.  The mass of the ship will be 100,000 kilotons.

(Edited by stephen sisko at 6:50 am on Mar. 15, 2005)

(Edited by stephen sisko at 7:02 am on Mar. 15, 2005)

Hedford

OFF: That's all right, I wasn't really clear about that. But as long as you keep the Lasha a Raven-class starship, everything is fine http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Detrell

*Enters the bridge of the USS Lasha and sees an officer standing in front of him wearing a red suite and three pips. That had to be the commander he was looking for*

"Commander Sisko? I am sorry for my late arrival but I had urgent things to complete before I could leave my office. How are you proceeding in the refit? I've read the Padd with the upgrade speficications, given by Commodore Hedford. They look fine to me, but as I said I read them in a hurry"

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Detrell.jpg" border="0">

stephen sisko

*sisko enters the bridge, and sits in the captain's chair and lifts status console on his chair*

ensign, power up the warp core to full capacity, and power up the impulse engines as well.  chief engineer, bring up all ships systems, system wide.

stephen sisko

*Com. Sisko walks over and sits down at the ops console and opens a channel to the lasha*

=A=USS Lahsa you are cleared to dock at bay 21 for refit operations, i will join you shortly=A=

*Sisko gets up and heads to transporter room 1 to beam over to the Lasha and begin preperations for the refit*

*Sisko appears in transporter room three on the lasha and heads towards the bridge*

Captain on the bridge
Activate all moorings, and prepare to dock with the life support arms and power down all ship systems.

Will Karelia

(OFF: As a for instance, Sisko, the ship Seven of Nine (Annika Hansen)'s parents owned was a Raven class ship. See VGR: "The Raven".)
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

stephen sisko

Thank you Commodore.  Like I said before sorry for the mix up.  I will need as much help with refit as possible.  I would like to get it done inone month.