• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Operations Control

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 09, 2006, 04:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomek

*Hails*
"I am Tomek. I am a merchant. Can I enter your station?"
Romulan Merchant Tomek

Vincent Garhart

"Agreed Admiral you lead the investigation to who took the ambassador.
When you find him we can take Andros's fighter he loaned me and get Gordon back.

Admiral Madson how hard would it be to repair the replicators as the dr suggests?
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Frank Gordon

"I aggree, I'm eager to get bas to Avalon Myself. I'm glad i could be of service to Frontier."

He leaves on the turbolift for the docking bay to depart by his runnabout.
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/1ID-Gordon.jpg" border="0">

mwnesbitt90

=^= Prince Nesbitt to Admiral Ransom, Adiral please get back to me via subspace coded transmition as soon as possible it is a matter dire to be discussed please get back to me asap, Retired Admiral Nesbitt OUT=^= Nesbitt Continuesto speed for vulcan at maximum warp speed, a member of his runabout crew comes to him, sir the engines are running in the red already sir we cant push them any faster, Yes you can thats an order. aye sir but, no buts move this ship this is an emergency situation, ok sir we'll try, nesbitt go's to his stateroom. 3hours later...... Nesbitt wakes up and is on his way back to the bridge when he is throughn across the corridore. =^= Nesbitt to bridge, Report, Sir you should get up here asap one of our warp nacalles has malfunctioned, what i'll be right there=^= Nesbitt returns to the bridge as he steps in the warp core warning claxons go off. Computer: Warp core running at 10% over maximum capasity recomend warp core shut down.
Nesbitt: You heard the computer shut down the warp core bring up the emergency power and contact Vulcan orbiting Space staion sned them the following " Imperial Runabout Alpha 1-A in need of emergency assistance, please come fast we are defencless and in need of repairs"
Ensign: Aye sir right away
Nesbitt: Damage report
Ensign: Warp nacalle 1 offline and warp core status unknown running diagnostic now, ok sir the warp core is damaged and in need of a level one safty startup to get underway. Also Emergency Power will only hold out for 16hours at current power consumption Levels.
Nesbitt: Verywell shut down everything no longer nessicary.
Ensign: Aye
Nesbitt: Can we at least get shields up and running?
Ensign: Yes sir but even with all unessicary systems shut down we still will have only 10 hours with shields rasied!
Nesbitt: do we have sensors?
Ensign: yes
Nesbitt: Then only raise the sheilds if something or someone comes within 1 lightyear!
Ensign: Aye sir
Nesbitt: =^= Nesbitt to Frontier Station Please respond, I repeat nesbitt to space station Frontier please respond!=^=
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

=A= My sheilds are not up, I anticipated no need at a friendly outpost. I am ready for transport =A=

Vincent Garhart

"That is both good and bad news.. Thank you commander.  What did you think of the telliscope by the way?
Do you have the data on this new vessel the V'Shar was building it may be useful?"
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Richard Ransom

Well James and Tom, from the Information I got it started Bumby for Intelligence when they whent though the process of the Alliance Andros is a type of person who whats to make sure that there is nothing that can harm his Kights and I understand were he is coming from *turns and sees Wil* Ahh Wil is here.
James Tom, what ever question on the Alliance and how hard it was for Intelligence ask Commander Riker here he is the Federation Lason to the Kights from Intelligence and Iam sure he can help.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

As the shuttles docked in the bay the main doors closed, and shields were raised once again.

"Ambassador, yes, thank you for coming. I am Fleet Admiral Tom Hobson. I called you here, you are cleared to dock. I will meet you in my office on the senior officer's deck to discuss the situation".

Vincent Garhart

What is your business tomek?
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

"His fighter.....his fighter"
Hobson trailed off in thought.
"I would have suspected him to be behind something involving the one I called to report the alliance. But it is to simple that we are shipless..except for one of his ships. A ship we can be sure he has control over, if we find Gordon. We can't be sure. I will begin checking into some things...".

As some exited Ops, Hobson noticed Gordon still in.
"Ambassador. May I bring up the suggestion of your return to Avalon Station? The entire ordeal which had your calling here has gotten weary and stale I think. The worry of it for my part is lowered, as I have already figured how to handle a return of problems".

Richard Ransom

==^== This is Frontier Operations to Runabout, Please Stand By For Transport==^==

*then Fleet Admiral Hobson appered on Ops*

a Lieutennent Walked over to him

Lieutennent:Sir, Welcome back to Frontier Station hope you understand the extra Secuitey 10 hours ago Fleet Admiral Ransom issued a Sector Wide Red Alert and Locked down the Sector as Lt.General Chris Newberry has apperently gone Rouge he and Rear Admiral Starwin took two Fighter Squadrens and when after the General who you like to get in totch with  Fleet Admiral Ransom Sir.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Baphomet

"The Telescope is adiquate Admiral, as for the Shuttle, yes I do, I designed it, sir."

Baphomet looked at the Admiral, stoically waiting for a reply.

"It is starting bumpy at least. How long do you think they will stay here?".