• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Talonion Homeworld

Started by Morga Harf, May 15, 2004, 07:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tankalan

OFF: First of all could the creator of this thread please edit the thread and change the thread to be called "Talonion Homeworld" then in the line below that could you say.. "Continuation of the USS Lothlorien Mission"

Tankalan walks over to his guests

Greetings, I am glad that you have arrived.  I am sorry for how i may have came off towards you before your arrival here.  It was not my intention to make you feel unwelcome.  Please sit down.. I have much to dicuss with you...

Tankalan motions them to take there seats around the table

Ah now that is out of the way and we are more comfortable..  I must tell you that I was there when we made first contact with your Federation.  And that we are very pleased with your Federation and what you stand for.  We are hoping for a strong alliance between us..  I believe one of your ships is exploring Delta Alliance space as we speak or is planning on exploring.... I unfortunately can not remember the name of the ship..  I am to understand that your ship comes from a different division called "Starphoenix" on the Planet called Dantor... I bet you are not very familar with that planets history are you?  Well lets just say it used to be home to a great people... But whats left of them are scattered.... the Borg destroyed everything over a century ago.. Left no traces of there having been a civilization on the planet..  The Delta Alliance was an Alliance formed to ward of the attacks of the Borg in this area of space.. And Thus far we have been successful...  I can't believe that you had not recieved word about us?  That seems so strange..  So tell me.. What are your reasons from coming this far out from your home Planet..  I am here to listen...

Aidiran Miller

"Yes, I concur with Harf's question..."

Morga Harf

Warp Five wow that slow. I hear that your government have a speed limit of Warp four.

MMMMMMmmm and interesting office. So you have many pesruits in life then mr Ambassador

So Ambassidore I have the esteemed pleasure to introduce Commander Miller Executive Officer and Commander Nasmith Chief Engineer and I am Morga Harf Klingon Startfleet Security Lieutenant.

(Edited by Morga Harf at 6:57 pm on May 24, 2004)

Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Morga Harf

Ms Harf Commander Nasmith.

Lothlorien 3 to beam up.

(Edited by Morga Harf at 3:19 pm on June 3, 2004)

USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Tankalan

OFF: obviously the excalibur has a story line involving the Talonions?  anyone care to post an off message to help me with how to proceed with the story?  Or let me know if it has nothing to do with the Talonions?

dutchman

if you dont mind we could have a talk onboards my ship i think you might find it interesting

(Edited by dutchman at 7:05 pm on June 9, 2004)

http://mars.walagata.com/w/sirius000/_NEWIDDutchman.jpg" border="0">

dutchman

Mathew Moriaty

Mr Ambasador You are now if you haven't been able to keep an eye on the Nova Div your now at Deep space 20
http://mars.walagata.com/w/sirius000/_NewIDMoriatu.jpg" target="_blank">http://mars.walagata.com/w/sirius000/_NewIDMoriatu.jpg " border="0">

Morga Harf

Beaming over to the small vessel Lt Morga Harf  arrived before he allowed Commander Miller to arrive.

=/\= Lt Harf to Commander Miller it is safe for you and Lt Commander Nasmith to come arcoss now sir. =/\=
Then afte no more than a few seconds there are the other two Officers of the Uss Lothlorien standing before the Morga Harf and The Delta Alliance Abasidore.

(Edited by Morga Harf at 5:57 pm on May 14, 2004)

USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Morga Harf

Off: I would but for the fact that I am not a moderator for this area. so I can't.

Well Mr Tankalan I believe we are the first Starphoenix Ship over here. So exploration and inteligence gathering would be our job. But what would a lowly Security officer know.

USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Tankalan

OFF: Morga... lol... you are on the planet... not in a ship.. You are on the Talonion homeworld in a conference room..  So im going to ignore that part in Tanklan's response to you...

"We have transporter Technology.... what makes you think we don't?"

Tankalan

"Well our Transporters are very much similar to yours... But as far as our Warp Drive... Well we don't worry so much about Warp Drive...  We use catapults instead for long distances, and our Warp Drive is secondary and tops out at Warp 5.  We feel that space is far too fragile to use Warp Drive so much.."

Tom Nasmith

*gets communication*
 "Commander, we are being told to return to the ship. She's being called back to the base. Sounds like a way to bang the ship up in some special mission"
Commander - USS Lothlorien Chief Engineer

dutchman

off:were here from nova division we are to explore the delta allience oure firs meeting was whit you admiral madison/hobson informed me hat you were awere of our comming

Tankalan

OFF: Okay well then you need to make official contact with met still.. And then ill beam up to the ship with you... After the contact has been made..