• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Starfleet HQ

Started by Balkazar, November 23, 2006, 04:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M O'Clare

Michael and Commander Cook were moving as fast as possible to the field HQ. Cook had a type II phaser on his hip and O'Clare had dug up a type IV rifle. The enemy were about 5-10 minutes away but Michael didn't know when or where they would attack. He just knew he had to hurry and get back to the fight.

Eventually Michael got the Commander to the field HQ and handed him over to the guards there.

=A= O'Clare to Richerd. Delivered the Commander. Anything else sir?=A=
http://perso.wanadoo.es/giftrek/Films/DefiantBorg0.gif" border="0">

Marine Cadet, Deep Space Academy, Avalon Station

ALF

"Telescopes? what are those?.  As for star patterns, no we dont we have no use for such things.  We believe that we were created to serve a purpose and we will serve that purpose till we no longer exist.  Our purpose is to understand and research new things.  Also be opened to new things no matter how strange it is.  Im one such person.  I am a researcher into robotics, thats what I do."

"Oh, Cook you may be interested to know that my brothers who died in the defense of the bunker, there families survived in those domes so my brothers lineage didnt really die after all." <Smiled>
Gordon Shrumway

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i104/Balkazar/ALF11.jpg" border="0">

Julian

OCC: LOL well at least they are able back and able to post again. im off to work i'll get back into tonight when i get home. a lot of catchin up to do it seems.. soz about not being on.. http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':('>
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Balkazar

"Apparently your protective custody isnt the best now is it ?.  Have them brought here.  Where is this fortress at ?, whats there security systems like ? and above all whats the terrain like ?"
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Brian Higgins

*Brian and Ghemor arrive on the surface with the 4 intel security officers in tow*

"Well, wheres this Janeway we are supposed to meet? Ghemor ready to get your hands dirty?"

Brian Higgins

<Cave-in site>

"Hmmmmm, I think we should just stay with taking scans and gathering data, then ask ALF about it later when we go back up to the surface.  Agreed?.  But if I had a guess, my guess is by the shape of this power source reading im guessing that its small but has great potential as a viable power source.  Think of it as a small object the size of a golf ball and inside that ball theres tremendous amount of power that could last ages, which in this case I think is whats happening.  The power source is small and has tremendous power in it and sense it has so much power its recycling itself, so technically it will never run out.  But thats just a theory, and thats all science is, is best guess.  Wouldnt you agree Ghemor?"

"ALF did mention that they were working on top secret work down in there library THIS may be one of them.  They may have been working on a way to have access to unlimited amount of power to run this entire base.  They may only look primitive so they would be left alone.  Thats what I would do to protect myself from those who are hungry for power threw technology.  But they may also be using this unlimited power for there way of life as well to maintain it.  Could be that they have one of these power sources running the domes or at one point in time running this entire base when the base was in its full glory."

"But as I said before this is all THEORY and BEST guess."

ALF

<Sitting Room>

"Hmmmmm, you humanoids have short memory spans.  We just walked a couple hundred feet from the stasis pod control room into the room with the pods into my old sitting room and your asking if people can come along.  Sheeesh, short memory spans indeed."

"So what questions did you want to ask ? please dont ram them together like a cat who cant find its food."
Gordon Shrumway

ALF

"The others must be found.  Immediately, the majority of our military were in another bunker.  We split up our forces into other bunkers so if one was found then the others would be safe.  We must find them." he said with worry in his voice.
Gordon Shrumway

Julian

Hmm Higgins i'll be with you in a second.

Ensign Kassie, as your assignment for graduation is to setup the starfleet base on the planet, you need to converse with these new creatures, ie this Alf creature, and come up with some ideas with what we can do in this situation. Let him know that his species is welcome to join the Federation, and work out an agreement with him whereas we look after them if this building can be used as our base of operations on the planet.

I know this is a lot more than what was expected when you came here, but when building a base, you must work co-existing with it and its surroundings. It just happens to be a new race we must deal with.

Mr Higgins, a word.

So you know you've just beamed into a secure lockdown area. You shouldn't be just beaming in here, you should be getting permission first. However whats done is done and as they say on earth, the more the merrier. Ensign Kassie is in charge of the setup of this base, as it is her academy graduation task. I'm sure she can fit an intel part of the base into her schimatics.

Please ask her what she needs you to do.

*walks over to the Alf creature and neals down to his size*

See that young lady over there? She will be in charge of the people wearing clothes like this *implying starfleet uniforms* and that guy over there *Balkazar* He will be in charge of all the rest of them.

*stands up and faces the rest of the group*

Well i must be getting back to the station. I need to see how these turrets are going. Disregarding rank, Ensign Kassie is in charge of this project, noone is to be giving orders on how the base is to be set up. Suggestions and advice however can be given to her.

Balkazar its good seeing you again, you may come with and see how the stations going if you like? Also maybe you could check up on your marines on Deck 16?

*beams to Avalon*
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Kassie

*After the rather exciting Pelican ride to there base, the security guards and marines exited the Pelican and fanned out to secure the area, the Lt. showed them to the inner court yard of the old marine base*

"Lt. Well here you are, if you need me ill be over there ordering the marines around." <Chuckles>

"Alright hmmmm, I guess the first order of business is to check out the building to see where to put everything, huh ?"
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Kassie.jpg" border="0">

Julian

*surface*

Thats really strange. Us Humans, and Starfleet in general, do thing a lot differently. If a person disobeys a law, then, depending on how serious, they are put into what we call a brig. A brig is like a gaurded cell, where the person is not allowed to communicate with anyone else, except for visitors that come to see them. It actually sounds very harsh compared to what you do, but it works.

My last question is to do with this cat situation. You said they were your main food supply. Main being the keyword. What else do you eat? In the dome do they breed cats for eating? Or have they found a new main food source while underground?

Egan Coho

Coho enters as the Admiral was called away.
"I heard the call for the staff to gather here? Medical department chief here for that".
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/3586/cohoegansg9.jpg" border="0">
Egan F. Coho

Julian

Well a lot of things really. for starters i would like to know a bit more about your history if you dont mind? just some basic things like has your race ever thought about space travel?

Janeway

*is still waiting at the door for the ensign and the commodore to follow her*
Captain Janeway
Starfleet Liason on Dantor

Julia Rellek

=/\=This is Admiral Rellek, i am the new Commanding Officer of the Starfleet COntingency on Dantor. You are cleared for orbit.=/\=
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"