• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

OPERATIONS

Started by Richard Ransom, July 08, 2005, 08:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

Crewman:Sir we lost tranporters ther main control system are off-line we have to transfer to back-ups the only way to do that is in the Engineing section ans that section was evacuated 4 1/2 hours ago and we habe 7 hours of air left.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

stephen sisko

=A= Sisko to Tiberon.  We truly appreciate you help.  If you can drop off all of Windosor's Station crew and suvillians at Avalon I would truly appreciate it.  I am on my way back with my run-a-bout to start picking up the pieces and asses how bad the damage really is.  You are more than welcome to join in with me.  Again, we truly apprecaite the help.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

*Sisko walks into ops aboard the station, hardly anything is working correctly, and everything is in pieces being repaired.*

Sisko:Com, what the hell is going on around here?

Com:Your guess is as good as mine.  Were still trying to get main power back on line in 50%of the station.

Sisko:Very well, I will direct engineering personnel to get to work on the Windsor, and then I will start working on the main computer and getting the main interface online.  Priority number one is not the ships being repaired it is this station.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Richard Ransom

A crewman heard the message
Crewman bell: Suttle Craft meet go in holding pattern and sent a comm messahe to Admiral Ransom on the U.S.s Windsor

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked back into ops*
Admiral it wil take about eight weeks before this station has all of it's reactor problems fixed, and the new weapons systems will be installed and ready to test in three weeks.  The power transfer conduits and odn relays, as well as replacing the computer systems with bio-nueral gel packs and brand new state of the art iso-linear chips will take six months to complete the whole station.  although, replacing the computer systems and power conduits willn ot adversly affect the over all operation of the station, it will just affect certain parts at different times. As far as the new ship goes, give me another week to finish up the major issues with the Windsor, and then we can begin laying the keel for the new ship.  Depending on what class she is, building a new ship will probably take six months, to get her space worthy that time estimate includes her shakedown cruise as well.  Now I will say, if she's a new class of ship it will take longer because new classes of starships have never been built before and they take longer to work out kinks, and get her put together right.  Never the less, we will work four shifts until the Windsor and the Essex-A are complete, and this station is working normally.  I am going to find out who was in charge of the construction of this station during the war, I have words for them.  I havent had any sleep if 78 hours, so I am going to go hit the sack for the next eight hours.  I will report back here, and get back to work.

stephen sisko

OOC:Wonderful, I love Galaxy class ships, ecspecially when they are re-fit.  That class has been one of the best designs ever created and used buy the fleet, it ranks up there with the excelsior, and sovereign.

*Sisko walked into ops, Sitgor was in his chair looking over power consumption reports.*

Number 1, the Grace is fixing to run her warp engines at warp nine no proulsive to create some more energy for the reserves.  Also, all ships wanting to use this SB for refueling their deuterium supplies, they will have to go else where.  We cant afford to waste the energy to refuel.  Also, their were scientists coming on the USS Renualt to use the station's scientific sensor arrays, I have called and cancelled.  We cant afford to run anything but just he bare minimum sensors.

*Sisko turned to the interim chief of engineering with a list.*
Mr. Lexington, I have a list here of more systems to cut power from.  Stop all repairs on every thing but the reactors and power transfer conduits.  Also, were going to eject reactor number 3, and then tractor it in to the main docking bay.  I want all the power umbilicals from the reactor into the pwer conversion matrix checked, and i want that whole area to be looked over and repaired if neccesary.

stephen sisko

=A=This is Stabase 12 Quarter Master, space doors opening in 35 seconds.  Please proceed to assigned docking space at manuvering thrusters only.=A=

Sisko to hodson, welcome to the station.  As soon as you dock, if you should need any repairs on the ship please alert the docking chief, and have a list ready.  When youre done with that report to ops and we will find Ransom for you.  Sisko out.

stephen sisko

*Sisko reappears on the station after the transporter beam is gone.*

Sisko:Cmdr, have the crew begin scanning for uknown weapons signatures, energy signatures, or anything else that registers uknown in the tri-corders.

Lt Cmdr., glad to see the Federation enginerring crews her eto repair the station.  When do you think the station well be back up and running on partial power, and we can start bringing our people back to begin analyzing this new threat.

Lt:12 to fourtenn weeks should be enough to get the station partially powered and running.

Sisko: Very well keep up with the good work.

Richard Ransom

Crewman how many ships are left in this secter.
Crewman:only the Harbour Grace
OPen a message to the Harbour Grace
==^== Captian Sisko you are ordered to stay as long as you can then head for Borg space do'nt worry the Sistuation is being handeled Admiral Ransom out==^==

stephen sisko

Mr. Hodson, welcome to Starbase 12.  Pardon our mess were trying to work the kinks out from the damned dominion war construction.  They threw this base together in three years instead of the normal seven that it takes.  

Admiral Ransom should be on the bridge of either the Windsor, or the Essex.  Will you be assigned to this division?

stephen sisko

*Sisko walks into  OPS, and sits in the Captain's chair.  

"I would like to know where my chief engineer is? I just read the reports on the Essex.  Damned computer automation.  How are repairs progressing on the ship?  Lt., put the report for the Essex on my desk In my office, I will catch up on it later.  I am going to walk around the station and have a look around.  Call if you need me."

stephen sisko

=A=This is captain Sisko, Commanding officer of Starbase 12.  We need every thing you have available.  I have requested that starfleet send a hospital ship.  We only have very basic medical systems right now that are running on emergency power. We require major assistance at this point.

Tara Lollock

=/\=You two are the last ones left, prepare to be transported.=/\=
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Mark Jarret

*A shuttle comes to where the station had been hailing any of the ships around*
"Does anybody read me? I am sent here on assignment to one of your ships"
Lieutenant Mark Jarret
Aide to Admiral J. Madison

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked into station ops, and headed towards the engineering panel.  He saw Ransom and Sitgor.*

Admiral, its going ot be six weeks until the Windsor is space worthy again.  She needs major work, shes been taken to hell and back again.  Shes in bad shape, and I am not going to let her go back out with out some major work.  I know its an inconvenience but shes a death trap at this point.  Also, have you made a decision on what the new ship is to be built, I would like to get started on her right away.  I know we dont have the staff and officers for a new one yet, but by the time we got through building her we could have some new crew.  Anyway, i can see if we can borrow a ship from Planitia until the Windsor is done.  The USS Cheyenne is on her way and will be here in 46 hours with parts, she is being commanded by jr officer and a cadet crew.  She can spend six weeks or so here until we get the Windsor back up and running.  Also, there will be six other star ships here with in the next five days bringing more equipment for he windsor and the station.  Having a ship wont be a problem, and if emergencies come up, we still have the reliable old Grace.  I have to get to main engineering, they are having a problem with reactor number four again.  I think it needs to be overhauled.  I will be in engineering.

*Sisko turned to the chief of ops*
If any messages from the cheyenne or Planitia come in alert me immediatley.