• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Official Foundation of Expansion Fleet

Started by Vorak, January 26, 2006, 06:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trall

Vorak, anytime you need help with anything...just email me.

Zach.
Major Trall,
Science Department Head,
Station Avalon

Vorak

The "official" birth date of Expansion Fleet is set on January, 25, of the year 2002. While Expansion Fleet was already in existence before that in december 2001, though an exact date of launch is lost to us now. However, this primary launch was done using board software of phpBB, which fatally crashes a month later - with loss of all posts and member accounts. The IkonBoard software was installed after that, and the RPG begun anew, on January 25, 2002. The actual storyline, however, was resetted once more later on, on april 23, 2002. That storyline is still going ever since, up to this day.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Kawolsky

Sorry to barge in but i just wanted to say that i can't believe i didn't find this site earlier! I mean, it is a really good forum RPG and everyone is really nice.
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Trall

Ahhh yes I remember it well, we had such fun back then.....

I just dropped in to say hello to the flag admiral here. its good to see this place is still alive and kicking. good memories here.
Major Trall,
Science Department Head,
Station Avalon

Vorak

Thank you. http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet