• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: "Save the People, Make the Jump."

Started by Mike Powell, December 21, 2006, 03:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julian

This is whats going to happen. You dont need a ship in the outer rim of the Solar system. A small team will accompany me in the Fenix and head straight for the planet. We can get right in and see whats going on. *talks while reading off the padd he was given* According to this intel, the species were doing tests on warp jumps. This convinces me enough to make sure there next test is a success. I will accompany you and will stay on the Fenix and keep in constant contact with your team. If the next test is a success, then i want an all out assault to defend that planet. If not the order will be given to back off and return to base. Understood? This stretches my boundaries so dont question the proposal you've been given. There will be no exception to it. Organise your team.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Victor Galindez

*Snaps to attention as the general walks in*

*Sir Sgt Maj Galindez Here and ready to rock and roll"

*as he did that Eastwood smacked him across the back of the head*

"Damnit Sir that hurts"

Sillik

-In Balkazar's Office-
"Fortifications would have to be mobile. Easy to construct quickly"
*Considers for a moment*
"I may be able to situate force field generators, to provide barriers to cover from general offensive weapons fire. The fields would not be seen by the offense until their weapons hit, and the generators could be set in quickly made burrows in the ground. A second force field barrier can be prepared around the senior officers' location"
Private Sillik, Marine Engineer

Victor Galindez

"Sir Sgt Maj Galindez is here as well"

*Victor walks over and gives Eastwood a slap across the back of the head*

"Thats for before boofhead"

Balkazar

<Rushing into the Office after getting the call>

"Sir, whats going on here?, theres a distress call according to the Ops officer." he inquired.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Clyde Eastwood

*After an extented time with his company Eastwood reported back to Balkazar*

"Sir Alpha Company is ready to be beamed aboard the ship also Sgt Maj Galindez reports his company is ready and willing to kick some butt, just give us the nod sir and we will beam aboard the ships all out gear and men"
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

Balkazar

"Strike 1, Private.  I suggest you dont make it strike 3 or your out of the marine corp." he said as Meyers left the room.

<When the door to the office closed>

"Powell, I suggest we watch Meyer's.  I think hes going to end up in the brig before too long, he was on the verge of insubordination.  So we best keep him away from vital area's of the base.  I dont think he gets the seriousness of the Marine Corp." he told Powell with Julian standing nearby.

Julian

I hope the rest of your team will be here soon as there may not be much time.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Balkazar

OOC**Yates or SOMEONE! delete all this pointless and not needed OOC talk from this board, the past 5 Posts should do it.

Clyde Eastwood

*Eastwood also snaps to attention as the General walks in then smacks Galindez over the head*

"Well it should hurt, now stop sucking up you aint going to get any special treats this mission ya tool"

*Galindez just stood there and stared*
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

William Richerd

<<At the Fenix>>

William Richerd had been leaning agianst a bulkhead waiting for the rest of the group to arrive, when the General arrived he snapped to attention.

"General Powell Sir!" William shouted with a salute. "IT is good to see you again sir." He then stayed in the attention stance and awaited for the next set of orders.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Clyde Eastwood

"sir im here, well at least i think im here but im not really sure as to yet and lucky i brought the old girl with me, it was my grandaddys back in the hayday"

*Rubs his 9mm Breatta*

"now this is what im talking about, screw the phaser weapons"
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

William Richerd

<In Front of the Fenix>

Richerd saluted Julian. "Reporting for duty sir." He was holstering a statcel that was over his shoulder. "Do we know anything about this society to help us blend in?" He was worried, he had heard rumors abound and he was unsure of what to believe.

OOC: Merry Christmas, I am sorry I have been off-line, I have been busy with life and Chirstmas.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Julian

Hmm. *reads the padd carefully but quickly*

usually the Prime Directive would not allow us to interviene. However The Kazon are an enemy attacking a defencless civ. Which is unacceptable. Do you think you have the firepower to help defeat the Kazon forces?

Julian

Im not too sure as of yet. We will have to wait until we can get more intel from the officers there now.