• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Cheif Science Officers

Started by Lilque, January 22, 2003, 03:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timothy Farley

like the current infection. As you Acting Commanding Officer (OFF: No-one has said otherwise) I think you should examine the infection from a scientists point of view.

PS: Stop it with the annoying Q thing.

Kirk: Spock.
Spock: Yes captain.
Kirk: Be one with the horse.

Lilque

Hello,
This is Lt. Commander Lilque the Chief Science Officer of the USS Rivendell, I am new and just wanted to know what tthe Chief Science Officers of the Skytoucher and Evolution were doing at the moment. I have som projects in planning but just curious and wanted some feedback from you. Thank You.
Lt. Commander Lilque
Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Lilque

Lt. Farley

I know the "Q" thing is annoying and it was posted alot because of an error (OFF: My friend went crazy and posted me on every site I know) Yes and as acting Commanding Officer I do need some help as to researching this virus. I would like to cure our captain as soon as possible for his safety and also that we might get a new mission. If you or anyone you know has informatioon concerning the virus please let me know asap.
Thank you and also thank you for posting

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Timothy Farley

What sort of projects........
Kirk: Spock.
Spock: Yes captain.
Kirk: Be one with the horse.

Lilque

Anthing that could provide exextial data to starfleet, amything
Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-