• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Message from SS Avalon

Started by Hedford, October 03, 2004, 09:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hedford

*The message, when played, depicts Parker, standing before the screen with a professional, yet gentle face.*

"Greetings. To those of you who may not know me, my name is Sarah Parker. I am a Vice Admiral of Starfleet, currently in charge of the Starphoenix Division. As many of you may have heard, Starphoenix was attacked  by the Na'jigat recently, forcing us to withdraw. The base, as we understand, was completely destroyed. As the location of the base is important, rebuild on Dantor shall commence immediately. I send you this message in hopes of aid. I ask that you send any resources that may help us in our rebuild: materials, officers, engineers especially, and scientists. If you should care to help us, please, contact me. I am currently on the SS Avalon. Thank you."

End of transmission

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">