• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Romulan Base

Started by Trell, November 11, 2003, 04:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tgol

*Admiral Tgol enters the bridge of the station and gives a smirk as he is happy to see the newly crewed and operational station. The colony on the planet is now flourishing and now has a sturdy population. The small industries have grown to a size that allows them to construct starships. The shipyards that orbit the planet adjacent to the station are nearly completly and the new spaceport that is to built for the economy to allow more trade is half way to its completion. Immagrints from the old Star Empire come often to become apart of this new empire known as the Romulan Republic.*

Jarok

Not at the moment sir, but i think we should get you down here and check you out.
<) Sub-Commander Jarok
Chief Engineer-IRV Devoras

Trell

+Sir! This is Centurion M'batek! I am under attack in corridor 3-H! Please help I can't hold them off forev.....Static+

Gri, We have to get there. Its 300 meters down and then right then left for 200 meters. lets go.

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Trell.gif" border="0">

Trell

Commander, This is not to be mentioned again.

After I took command of the station, there was too many ships. We decomissioned a section of the station and house the devoras there so no one could find it. We told Romulus it was destroyed. The deck has a dampining field and transport inhibitors and the Devoras is filled with photon and Quantum torpedoes. We have a secondary Borg transwarp drive in it, enough for 3,000. It has been secretly armed to the teeth over the past few years.

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Trell.gif" border="0">

Vorak

OFF: Just to let you all know, the first Expansion Yearbook is now available on the Expansion online store. It includes a bunch of articles and biographies, and alot of "mission logs" too of missions of the past year. And there's gonna be a second one later this year, including lots of missions from the Avalon, Starphoenix, Intel, FSS and Omega division.
Don't forget that when you buy a yearbook, you help support expansionfleet.com  
Just check here: http://www.cafeshops.com/expansion.8971411" target="_blank">http://www.cafeshops.com/expansion.8971411  
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Lewis Drake

commander Garcia, I thought that everyone should know our real purpose. We were not supposed to talk about it on the comm but we are here to pick up a Romulan Agent. This Agent's name is Gri Tall. And also the Blackfire already has a cloak, in fact it has a phase cloak. But that is classified, so you must all keep that a secret.:)

I believe that our contact is hiding somewhere on the station as they might have been under attack at sometime before we arrived.

All we can do is go through deck by deck until we find them.

OFF: I think if we keep posting here that the romulan should then respond. They haven't repsponded to any posts yet, but let's keep posting to draw their attention.
I think they are here but are not posting.\

http://venus.walagata.com/w/captainreed/IDDrake.jpg" border="0">

Walter Collians

"I suppose that's a relief."
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Collians.gif" border="0">
Door chime, "Come. FLOWERS! Is their a John, Luck, Pickard here?" -- Jean Luc Picard and Q

Qrell

Greeting Major Drake:

" I have squads of Tal Shair Commandos.  Patrolling the Station, they have been informed of your arrival don't be alarmed if you see them."

" I am pleased to make your aquitance." "My name is General Qrell of the Tal Shair."
" Welcome to Khazara Station."

Qrell
General:< The Order of the Shadow>
Serve And Defend

Qrell

Qrell looks over the files on his desk. Report he screams

pounding his fist on his desk!

Qrell
Serve And Defend

Regimal Allurian

Oh, I planned on it. I'm not so evil as to force the former CO of the station to, oh, clean the deck with a toothbrush?
Admiral Regimal Allurian
High Commander, Romulan Coalition

"All will bow before my power or be crushed by the might of my wrath."

Servik

(not sure were to join the Coalition)

A middle aged Romulan walked into the room.

"Servik reporting!"

(Edited by Servik at 5:09 pm on Mar. 6, 2005)

Qrell

Computer this is General Qrell, Gives us three minutes

Self destruct. Lock out all Computer Controls. T T A G  DNA COMFIRMED

Excute. "Tpol Beam me Over. "The Tpol jumps to Warp.

Explosions all over the station cause's Hull Breeches the

stations splits in two sections.

Very Good General, With the Old Station

out of the way Construction can be

started at once on the New Station.

This Rebel Admiral has signed his own

Death Warrent. You are to carry me to

Romulas and escourt the Construction

Enginnners Back to the Expansion Section.

Echo and Tango Fleet Are in route there

as we speak.

(Edited by Qrell at 12:37 pm on Jan. 27, 2005)

Qrell
Serve And Defend

Regimal Allurian

(OFF: I'll create a new topic for reporting in and crew assignment.)
Admiral Regimal Allurian
High Commander, Romulan Coalition

"All will bow before my power or be crushed by the might of my wrath."

Tgol

"Sir I have contacted the breen ships. It appears that the frieghters that our Warbirds were going to attack were being attacked by the breen and it has also came in that the frieghters was a StarFleet ambush. The breen lost two ships but three others regrouped and has scavenged what could be used. Galon I want you to Head to the Secret base on planet Romulas II to regroup with the breen ships and negotiat terms. Admiral, I also have word that the USS Evolution has ambushed one of our scavenger groups in these coordinates*He points to a screen and it shows a undisputed territory between Delta Allience and Federation Space.* The science vessle that they were operating from has retreated and is on its way to this station. It appears they have found a very old derilict ship that could be very valuable."

Servik

Servik scowled at the Commander

"You will get your verification when our people are floating in space dead. If you fail to take my word for it we will just have to wait for the distress call."