• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Romulan Base

Started by Trell, November 11, 2003, 04:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

S Tev

S'Tev reporting in.

(What positions are open?)

Colonel S Tev
Sub Director of the Order of the Shadows

Galon

"Admiral, I have returned from my mission. I have encounterd the Uss Evolution. Two of my ships are now finishing her off. Is there anthing you wish of me?"

Galon

"Servik, we have a 'Small Fleet'. We have not even finished planning our assualt yet. Yes, the Uss Excalibur is indeed a very powerful ship and yes it my take a small fleet to defeat. but if we attack it with a large fleet it will go down faster. I have already arranged for the Military base on the planet were my forces are hidden to start construction on dry docks and start to build our own fleet. Also Admiral Allurian and Commander T'gol. I would like to speak to you about the secret establishment in private. Also I have an operative on the inside of the inteligence division. So far I have heard that there are three breen ships that we may be able to recruit into our cause. I have already sent the Scourge out to meet with the Breen."

Tgol

"Silence you insolent fool! How dare you disrespect me so!"

*He clentchs his fist as if he was going to punch Servik*

"If I were to send aid to this outpost being attacked and it turns out it was a federation decoy then that would make this station vulnerable for an attack at the ships we have sent could be ambushed. We ca not aford to loose any ships now until we have the Romulas II Dry Docks constructed. I will send out a small contingent of 5 ships, Two Warbirds and Three Valdors. I will also have the rest of the fleet on stand by incase. Send word to these ships to head to the said attacked outpost."

*He hands servik a list of ships.*

Tgol

OFF: Ok. Is it going to turn out we loose the war? I am j/w becuase the Fss is making it look like they are going to end the coalition.

Mike Powell

*Suddenly with out warning the blast doors of the bridge are blown open and Starfleet Marines come storming in blasting every Romulan with a weapon on site.*

"Master Gunny, Secure the next deck down this is were we will co-ordinate the rescue. Lieutenant take 30 men with the Master Gunny and secure Level two."

Lieutenant & Master Gunny: "Yes, Sir!"

The team then heads for the turbo lift and secure a perimiter around the lift so only they can enter Level one the bridge. Armed Roulan soldiers then begin to appear. The Marines lay down a supressive fire and holds them back for now.
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7162/spmikepowell20zc.jpg" border="0">

Regimal Allurian

The assault team enters Main Engineering. Regimal heads to the main security console their and activates a containment field around the room, blocking transporters and disallowing access through the main door or any maintenance tubes.

He walks to the main console next to the singularity core and calls up a dorsal-view diagnostic of Khazara Station.

"The Starfleet Marines have captured all sections from here," he says, pointing to the screen, "to here. This includes the Operations/Command Center (OCC). The first thing we need to do is to regain control of the external weapon systems. If we can do that, the Unity and Reliance won't stand a chance. Also, we need to get back the to the OCC. That's the only place the Starfleets can try to stop us from."
Admiral Regimal Allurian
High Commander, Romulan Coalition

"All will bow before my power or be crushed by the might of my wrath."

Galon

*Hail from the Deridex III*

"Attention all crew, the Deridex II is departing, all crew report tot he ship asap. Commander galon, out."

Trell

I will be careful
*Sets disrupter to full*
Very careful.
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Trell.gif" border="0">

Qrell

*The Station is secure, repair is underway. Qrell read

the reports as they arrived.*

"Khazara Station will live again The Pride of the Romulan

people will serve her people for many years."

Qrell
General:< The Order of the Shadow>
Serve And Defend

Lewis Drake

++ Drake to Trell ++

I will see you soon,... I hope

++ Drake out ++

Alright, Walter, you're with me.  You and I are going down to launch bay 2.

Donaldson, you and Ken, try to find the science console or sceince department, to run a full observational scan of the immediate area. Also, try to see if you can rig the sensors to look for cloaked vessels.

http://venus.walagata.com/w/captainreed/IDDrake.jpg" border="0">

Jorgen Salen

*The Blackfire beams up the away team and the two Romulans after using transporter transponder beacons to get a transporter lock on them through the shielding.  The Dragon and the Blackfire leave orbit and prepare to discover Romulan activity, or lack thereof, in the area.*

OFF: Anyone wishing to participate further with this story should report to their respective ship in the Starfleet Intelligence Board.  Thank-you.

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-JorgenSalen1.gif" border="0">

Galon

*Salutes*

"Commander Galon Reporting in. Commanding officer of the D'Deridex III at your service."

Regimal Allurian

"Very good. Take the D'Deridex, and scout them out. See if their willing to join us. If not, destroy them."
Admiral Regimal Allurian

Regimal Allurian

(OFF: Yes, I'm discussing it with him in a private forum on the Starfleet HQ board. And Servik, you'll be a Lieutenant in the Order. You can keep your current avatar, and since there are only 3 Tal Shiar avatars, I'll be making ones to match the Romulan avatars.)

"But we cannot proceed with any major plans until we have more ships, and this is a prime opportunity."

Admiral Regimal Allurian