• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Cell Blocks

Started by Tgol, May 03, 2005, 04:27:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galon

*Galon smiles and slashs Rinon's upper right leg deeply, ounce again he screams out in pain.*

"Now, will you give me that information? Or are you going to cuase your commrade more pain?"

Tgol

OCC: Seirously, do you think that if one of your companions blood was trickling down your face would you be so funny? You guys need to get out of this " were are almighty and noble and we dont care if our companions die. " phase and pull the act togather. Last i checked Klingons were the Heartless ones, not humens.

Xander

OFF: In role-playing, participants adopt characters, or parts, that have personalities, motivations, and backgrounds different from their own. Role-playing is like being in an improvisational drama or free-form theatre, in which the participants are the actors who are playing parts. --Wikipedia

--Now, having been a long time RPG'er, I would support rajnus and brown...but, it seems that the higher up have a plan...so....lets just betray them and get court martialed,also,btw...how would the romulans know what was truth and what wasn't...hmmm?
Xander
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. New York B

Galon

*...Suddenly a heavily armed group of 75 Romulan soldiers appaer from down the hall way. They are carrying energy shiled, wearing heavy armor, weilding newly modified automatic disrupter rifles and thew begin to aplit the marins efforts right in half showing no mercy...*

"Sub-Commander continue pushing threw do not let them escape so easily."

Simon Rajnus

OOC**Brown http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> PLEASE!! punctuate and grammer in your posts..........its still hard for us all to read what your saying......and make sense of it at the same time.......Trust me If im having a hard time trying to comprehend what your trying to post then Yates and the others who are participating in this search and rescue mission will DEFINATLY! have a worse time of it..........so punctuate!!!......Atleast when I screw up on a post 99% of the post pretty much makes sense even tho that 1 word is messed up....then rest of the post makes up for it.....so please for the sake of us all and yourself PUNCTUATE!........I dont think my emails are getting threw to you on this.........
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Galon

*Galon Entire the cell blocks with twelve armed guards. Galon approches Admiral Allurian and places his hand on his shoulder.*
"Sir, the Stearfleet 7th Fleet has fully retrated from the sector. I have given out orders to start mining the sector. Sir, violence will not get us anywere with these prisoners. Their deaths are yet to come. But befor they die we must get the much needed information. I have my ways of getting the information I want. So if you leave the interigations to me  will get you all the information you want."

*The twelve guards line up infornt of the prisoners and Galon speaks in a load voice*

"If any of you have anysort of weapon you are to place up here in front of my men. I will be scanning you all now for weapons so if you do not surrender it now you will be killed when I find."

*Galon awaits a responce*

Richard Brown

Turns to the Captian Sir  if we could make our way down the hallway there is a comm control center there we could send a message to ss Kennady by its of high risk the person who goes could be  killed  
what  are your orders?
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Richard Brown

Damm you Romluans he was a good officer and a good man.
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Galon

*Galon looks to Brown and then to Rajnus, then smiles. He orders the guards to grab them out of the cell and put them on there knees and hold them there. He thne sits Rinon up on his knees and grabs his head and holds it over the Captain and Brown. He looks at them with a blank expression and then he presses the knife up against Rinon's throat and he slowly slits it and the blood slowly trickles on top of the Captain and Brown's face. He lets out a heartless giggle and says...*

"Now wasnt that Funny? Do we still want to be funny? Himm, lets what would make this even more funny."

*He looks threw all the cells of the brig and he points to a frieghtend 21 year old Ensign. the guards retreave him and then place him on his knees.*

"Boy, whats your name?"

Simon Rajnus

My aim is Balkazar392 http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>....................

Also Ronin died........There fore he will be replaced *winks*.......

I think there all over here trying to get us to give up the info lol........This is funny http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>

IC**We still wont tell you anything........So go Boil your head
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

William Richerd

Richerd then nods and motions the newyork crew to follow him

Beta Team, set up a protective perimiter around the newyork crew, we can not afford to loss any more crewmen today.

Richerd then leads to way to a beam out point
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Patrick Brown

ooc: as of now more then half of the Newyork crew is on the Reliance and soon there will be a search and rescue on the sation to find Colonel Powell so we will need the Marines from the Unity the Reliance will need the Marine support from the Unity.
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Regimal Allurian

Regimal notices a Starfleet officer whispering to another crewmate. He grabs a disruptor pistol from the wall locker and fires it at the forcefield to intimidate the men behind the field.

"If you have something to say, whelp, say it out loud!" he yells.
Admiral Regimal Allurian
High Commander, Romulan Coalition

"All will bow before my power or be crushed by the might of my wrath."

Regimal Allurian

As far as Allurian can tell, another officer just threw a phaser at him. Why he had a phaser, he had no idea. Most likely due to an incompetant security check.

Allurian graps the impudent young engineer and pins him to the bulkhead by the throat, his other hand pointing the disruptor with rage at the next target.

"Well, you've got gall! Let me ask you a question. What about you? Do you really want to deny me this information? Do you really want to be responsible for all their deaths? Because I've captured the entire crew of the New York, and I'm not afraid to execute every one of them to get what I want."
Admiral Regimal Allurian
High Commander, Romulan Coalition

"All will bow before my power or be crushed by the might of my wrath."

Simon Rajnus

*once Galon had left and the guards left the room Simon gets up and rubs his face....then turns to his crew*

Xander......Brown....Remind me NEVER! to put you 2 in a situation to where you have to use your weapons.......I think the romulans almost had a heart attack.......with the pile of weapons they get to dispose of..........*shakes his head*........We must give them False military knowledge.......whatever questions that they ask us we must give them false information.......Dont screw around........if they beat us we must continue to repeat the same thing over and over again........whatever we do we MUST! not let them have the military knowledge that they want to know.........say whatever but we must protect Starfleet........If they get the information that they want they may attack Starfleet outposts.........or Federation out posts in general.......so whatever they ask......tell them something entirely different.........is that clear ?