• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Cell Blocks

Started by Tgol, May 03, 2005, 04:27:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tgol

*Tgol enters te cell blocks and sees S tev taking the captain from the cell.*

"Colonel, make sure this one can't walk when you bring him back to  the cells. Those "worms" will surly see how pathetic they truly are when they see their noble captain beaten down to the ground were he belongs."

*He looks to Xander*

"You, your next..."

*The guards retrive him and they bring him to the Interigation rooms*

Richard Brown

Wakes up in the cell block and notices he has no clothing execpt his under ware  and says out load Darn those Romluans  I cant wait intil the day we do this to them
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Regimal Allurian

Allurian re-enters the cel block, and addresses the man he now knows to be Captain Rajnus.

"Captain, I assume you to be a reasonable man. If you give us what we want to know, I assure you, your crew will live in luxury aboard this station until we take DS20, at which time you will be allowed to leave. I will also promise you a minimal loss of life on DS20 itself. I will do my best to preserve the lives of their crew. However, rest in the knowledge that if you do not, your crew WILL die, and I will capture DS20 anyway. It is all a matter of how much you care for the officers of Starfleet, both here and on DS20."
Admiral Regimal Allurian
High Commander, Romulan Coalition

"All will bow before my power or be crushed by the might of my wrath."

Keith Rinon

*Keith, face shows an expression of pain, but not fear. He squirms on the table and tries to break the guards grip but his attempts are useless.*

"Ahh... you... you... you will never get that intel you worthless pile of dog..."

*He is interuppted with a swift punch to the face from Galon.*

Xander

OFF: I'm trying as hard as i can to give'em a hell of a time in the other room...[take a look] ...not sure if i hit a chord or not...
Xander
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. New York B

Xander

OFF: Do you have an IM [hotmail IM] or ICQ? RE: Ronin --> that sucks...

*Klaxons Sound*

["Security, Red Alert!" ] see interrogation room.
Xander
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. New York B

Simon Rajnus

OOC**I am hoping that the unity activity will spruce up and soon......
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Galon

OCC: Thats more like it. And yes, Brown, no offence but a little grammer would not hurt in your post. It makes them look more professional for the archieves.

"Now, Captain, if you wouldl ike to prevent any other unneccessary deaths of your crew you will cooperate and give us the information we need. Then it will be all over. You will be free to go."

*He had a glimmer in his eyes, a false heartless evil glimmer*

Regimal Allurian

"Because I want them to suffer. I want them to earn their death, so that when death does near, they will beg for it. Long for it."

Allurian lowers the output so the Starfleet in the cells will feel the pain again once they awake.
Admiral Regimal Allurian

Regimal Allurian

(OFF: Let's get one thing straight, everyone. You have no hidden weapons, communicators, devices, anything. You don't have special abilities that will save you. You are on an enemy station occupied by thousands of Romulans. You are prisoners. The whole reason that the Unity and Reliance are coming is to rescue you. That would imply you need help. As hard as it may be to accept, you are stuck here until help arrives, but the last thing we need is an implausible storyline filled with hidden devices. It's not a James Bond movie...)
Admiral Regimal Allurian

William Richerd

Richerd Hearing the order to attack the weakest point also yells his orders

MEN ATTACK THEIR WEAK POINT ON THIS SIDE LETS GO!

=A= No problem Brown, but i have a surprise for you when we get through =A=

*BETA TEAM ALSO MOVES FORWARD*
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Patrick Brown

"Delta Team 1 section follow me and help Belta"
*Turns to Lt.Richard Brown,Who is next to his Captian and Firat Officer*
Richard, Hope you like Marine Food.
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Galon

OCC: You guys post too fast for me but this event happend before Captain Richerds men beamed off.

*...Ops was retaken by the Romulans. Colonel Powell and his men have not been heard from in at least 15 minutes. Sheild are risen and force feilds are created surrounding the Marines in the cell blocks. There now is no escape...*

OCC: I did this so when the Unity arrives they actually have something to do since they missed most of it.

Richard Brown

Lt.Brown stands up good to mean you sir a man after my own Heart my Name is Brown Richard Brown.

Richard Brown

Lt.Brown Stands there and watchs the Romluans take the Captian and Xander.Then Lt.Brown just walking toward the cell door to check on what secuitey it has on it and he checks to see if he could get the crew out