• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Cell Blocks

Started by Tgol, May 03, 2005, 04:27:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Brown

You know what Romluan Scum you remind me of a Targ who has been eaten spited out eaten and spited out and no you are no a Romluan you are aq Valcan the only reason you call yourself Romluans is becuse you are cry babies and who have temper trantrums and so you go around and shoot things i know what we do with children we punish them well i guess you are geting mad at me now but Iam not finished yet you say how can the human race kiss there mothers now now can a race have Pointy Ears and green blood sounds like Damons to me but thats just me so go to HELL you Valcan Half Breed

ooc: I wonder if i pissed you off yet lol
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Richard Brown

ooc: Actualy I was trying to get you guys pissed off

IC*

WHAT DO SAY TO THAT ROMLUAN

Regimal Allurian

Allurian takes  his disruptor and shoots Brown in the shoulder. Mercifully, the disruptor was only set at half-power, so Brown got away with only a large, deep hole in his shoulder from the blast.

"Shut the hell up, Starfleet scum!" he adds.
Admiral Regimal Allurian
High Commander, Romulan Coalition

"All will bow before my power or be crushed by the might of my wrath."

Mike Powell

OFF: No need to fear, the marines are here! Also the Unity should be arriving so sit tight and be ready to fight.
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7162/spmikepowell20zc.jpg" border="0">

Patrick Brown

"Fall back to point postions"
==^== Delta to alpha  we are under fire in cell block area we are in need of renforcements I will hail Unity==^==
"ARROW FORMATION, RELAY FIRE "
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Simon Rajnus

OOC**GUYS!@!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!.......Too funny Brown and Xander..........LOL!!!!!..........Oh man Nice with the phaser Xander...........lol....Well prepared for anything you guys are LOL................Alright I think the funny giggles are outta my system.........OFGM! you 2 lol

IC**Simon shakes his head as his entire crew starts to empty out all there weapons.........and when the weapons are almost all dumped theres a good 2 ft high pile*

Well Romulan You asked for all weapons........I bet you didnt expect my crew to be VERY!!! well armed did you ?.........

*then Simon starts to pull out a small his phaser and quite a few boot knives of an assortment of styles....mostly klingon and trojan style of design.......then throws them on the pile*

There you go romulan.........Now are you done strutting your authority or are you actually going to grow some balls and interrogate us ?
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Keith Rinon

*Keith is draged back into a holding cell from being interigated, they drop him on the floor unconcious. The field goes up and a puddle of blood forms from under Commander Rinon's head.*

Galon

*Galon smiles and nods to four guards, they pull out a table then we lay Kieth Rinon on the table. Each guard grab a limb and hold it down as hard as they can. Galon takes his blade and slashs Commander Rinon's upper right arm deeply. The commander screams in pain.*

"Now will you give us the infor mation?"

Galon

*Galon ounce agin smiles and slahs Rinons upper left arm.*

"I guess that reply answers my question. The information I am refering too is the information on DS20. IF you do not give me that infor mation so help me god I will kill this man. If you value his life you better speak."

Andrew Yates

Well it is not working. The only one you are "pissing off" is me becuase you guys are not playing this seiriously. Now i suggest you start playing correctly or I will cancel the mission.
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Richard Brown

Brown falls back in Pain *turns to Allurian* Do'nt you like singing oh well *turns to the other starfleet officers* *turns to a crewman* Come join in the fun  then Brown and the Crewman  starts to sing old Earth Songs  Brown then stop for a second *turns to Allurian* You may try but you whont Break our Spirt.Then Brown and the crewman starts to sing again then a few other join into the singing *turns to Bashir* Come on join in Sir.Brown then starts back sing "la la do do da we are the Champions we are the Champions of the world "

OOC: QUEEN FITS IN HERE

Castor

Yes Admiral......Ill try and not to harm them too severly

Tgol

*A Company of Romulan Guard cut off the exit to the cell blocks and star to fortify there positions with energy sheilds and bunkers. The Marines now have no escape fromt he cellblocks. The Romulnas then start to bring up  heavy weaponry and start to fire automatic Disrupters and lay down a supressive fire making the Marines fall back.*

Tgol

OCC: To tell you the truth there is going to be more then two guards in the cell blocks and the forcfeilds on this station wont go down as easy as you think they will.

*Klaxons go off and guards scramble around the station. Ounce the StarFleet officer is fouind he is stunned and brought back to his cell. he is stripped from all of clothing except his underwear. Guards are doubled and they proceed to strip all of the captured starfleet crew of all their clothing except their under wear.*

"There, that should teach you to try and escape our might."
*Tgol again exits the cell blocks and returns to the interigation room.*

Richard Brown

Lt.Brown Rushes over to the Captian to see if he was alright  and says to him Sir I tryed to break out but they stuned me while I was trying to free you.