• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Warp Field Research Lab

Started by Pierre Louis Assis, November 17, 2003, 02:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pierre Louis Assis

Hum... I guess there *points to a corner* would be a nice place to it. We must get everything out of the way before I can repair the experimental nacelles.
Major Pierre Louis Assis
CSO- StarPhoenix Planetary Base
CO - USS Lattes

Harn_Sulu

Thanks!
*Walks over to crate and picks up one of the class C Power cells*
I'll see you around sometime!
*Leaves, examining the small power unit in his hands*
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Harn_Sulu

*Harn Smiles*
"And if that one's too easy?"
*He activates the Basic Warp Theory module, and begins to work his way through it.*
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Harn_Sulu

(OFF: Wow, from a lowly Tavern Cook to a Science officer on a starship, What progress I've made. I'd be glad to accept, but My character has a kind of fear of starships, so there needs to be something to equalize that.)
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Jeremy Sullivan

"Oh don't worry, you will be just fine... But hmm maybe you should talk about whats bothering you.."

Jeremy Sullivan

OFF: hold those thoughts for now.. i just had proposed another position to mr. white.. I didn't see this post till after wards..

Pierre Louis Assis

This is the main building of the Research Facility, a five story building. Currently it is empty, waiting for the delivery of the equipment that is due to arrive with the USS Lancelot.

ATTENTION ENGENEERING CREW

Please remember to install all the safety equipment as well as the special power grid and the computer core. Remember that the gel cannot excede 473 degrees Kelvin, so be mindful of the refrigeration network.

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Harn_Sulu

Alright then, *Cracks nuckles* Lets get started.

*He starts to push the large crate into the corner, it moves very slowly towards the designated corner*

USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Pierre Louis Assis

OFF: Sorry... this is what happens when you play with multiple characters...

Well Mr. Sulu this is your lucky day... I have a couple of spare type C's on that crate right there...

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Harn_Sulu

*After a few hours, Harn finishes the Advanced Warp Theory module, shutting it down.*
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Pierre Louis Assis

OFF: Well, I used to command a ship, the Lattes... But if the job is for an on-board CSO, then I guess Mr. Sulu should go. This way I can stay and coordinate all the science work. We never know when a scientific crisis will arise... http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>
Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Harn_Sulu

"Uh, OK."
*He seems a little nervous as he follows Sullivan, but just slightly.*
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Mark White

OFF; I have explained my thoughts on the offer in a pm back to you

Major, i will begin studying the xenobiology data right away.

Pierre Louis Assis

*the building lights are off, some wires hanging from the ceiling, as the lab was hit by some shots during the battle with the borg. suddenly, a low sound can be heard, faint at first, but it grows, resonating through the walls of the lab. a blue glow iluminates the room, comming from the empty space between the half damaged experimental warp nacelles. in a flash of blue light a temporal rift opens and a body falls to the ground, unconscious. he wears the old teal uniform that was used in the station until the borg attack. on his neck there can be seen four golden pips, indicating his rank.*

*the computer voice speaks, as a pannel starts working*

Warning, life signals deteriorating. Initiating emergency transport protocol.

*the body disappears, beaming to the station's sickbay*

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Harn_Sulu

(OFF: Huw? It's Harn Sulu, how do you get Huw?)

*Smiles*
My pleasure. Hey, I was wondering, do you have any spare class C power cells lying around? If so, can I have one?

USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer