• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Warp Field Research Lab

Started by Pierre Louis Assis, November 17, 2003, 02:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harn_Sulu

"Actually, since I know much of this already, I finished the first 3 lessons, I hope you don't mind."
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Harn_Sulu

*Holoteacher* "I will now-"
"Now that-"
"You may be wo-"
"Let's review."
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Pierre Louis Assis

OFF: That's fine with me too, sir.
Major Pierre Louis Assis
CSO- StarPhoenix Planetary Base
CO - USS Lattes

Pierre Louis Assis

Very good. Please report to me any findings. Our previous xenobiologist reported some unusual lifeforms on the planet's ocean.
Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Jeremy Sullivan

OFF: Pierre you still around?  I have recalled the ships back to starphoenix so things should hopefully get a bit more active if you are still around...  

Harn_Sulu

*Walks over to the crate*
Reverse gravity field, eh? I've always wanted one of those to tinker with, perhaps another time. Where are we moving this crate?
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Pierre Louis Assis

*after 5 days of cleaning and repairing, Pierre and Huw manage to bring the research facility back online*

Thank you Mr. Huw... Now let's see if SARAH is still around...

Computer, activate program SARAH.

*the holographic assistant appears, smiling*

Hello again Captain. What shall we do today?

*Pierre answers*

Just some tests on your subroutines...  I want to make sure nothing Borg touched your program.

*turns to Huw*

That will be all Mr. Huw. Thank you once more and I'll se you in the Bar sometime soon.

*sits on a console and starts testing SARAH's program*

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Jeremy Sullivan

Please report to the Roll Call thread.  I want to know who is exactly still with the division.  Thanks.

Pierre Louis Assis

OFF: Sorry for taking so long to post...

I'll leave you with the Holo-teacher now, Mr. Sulu. Today you will learn the basics of Starfleet training.

If you need me I'll be in my office.

*as he leaves the Holo-teacher, which looks like the Doctor from Voyager, appears*

Greetings, I will be your teacher today. We will start with sensor operation. *a display with mny types of sensors appears* Are you familiar with interphasic modulators?

*the Teacher continues for another two hours. after that the class ends and the Major returns*

So, Mr. Sulu... Did you like your first class?

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Harn_Sulu

"Yes sir!"
*He returns to one of the consoles and re-activates the holo-instructor*

(OFF: Is the term "on my desk" being used as just a saying, or do you really have a desk somewhere? lol)

USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Pierre Louis Assis

*walks into the room again*

How are the classes going, Mr. Sulu? As soon as you finish this one please start the Basic Warp Theory module. If you find that too easy you can proceed to the Advanced Warp Theory one.

I'll be here watching you.

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Jeremy Sullivan

OFF: The new ship has a warp drive lab as extensive as this one, would the two of you be willing to work on the ship rather than the base?  (ill post something later in regards to your other request, after you answer this question in off message, i was heading off to sleep just now but i thought id look to see if anyone posted..)

Jeremy Sullivan

OFF: Well I was kinda hoping to have you both go on the ship...... lol

Mark White

Captain White reporting as your XO Major, what duty will you assign me?

Mark White

Where can I read their findings?