• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Investigation of Starbase 12

Started by stephen sisko, July 27, 2005, 09:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen sisko

Cmdr.  One of the sensor sweeps has found trace amounts of tri-cobalt explosives.
Search for explosive devices, we will continue to use heavy scans to figure out if we can find the [oint of the initial explosion.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Richard Ransom

==^== Captian Sisko you are ordered to stay as long as you can then head for Borg space do'nt worry the Sistuation is being handeled Admiral Ransom out==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Ransom

Then the Romluans ship all the sudden turned and when back on there prvious course
Engeinfering to Bridge I got the Repaire complete will will be fully operational in a few minuts
COmputer:all systems are on-line

Ensign:Sir the course the Romluans are heading takeing them to Borg space
Crewman SIr Iam reciveing a coded tranmission
==^==
Uss Harbour Grace,
try to keep together  as I will be comeing on bourd the Uss Nightwalker the best E.T.A until we get there is 3 weeks.Iam sorry Captian with the Windsor way out by Avalon the closes ship that i can get you is in three weeks your Orders are to head to Solour system L-4 Dx-12  and hind in the rings of the   Second Planet were you are to intercept all COmmuncations of the Romluan Fleet you are the eyes and hears of the entire Federeration fleet and find out why the Romluans has started this Ultercation.
Admiral Ransom OUt.==^==

Richard Ransom

Helmsmen:Aye sir
Then the Harbour grace jumped to warp the ship started to shake
Helmsmen:Sir Helm controls are failing I think I can get her to Avalon but barly
**17 hours later***
The Harbour Grace droped out of Warp
Helm:Droping out of Warp
Computer:Critcal System failular
Computer:Main power off-line
The the ship when dark
Ensign:sir all ship systems are off-line
then the Ensign when to the Enginering station
Helm:Sir Emerency power whont repond
COmputer:unably to comply
Ensign:but I got some battere power you got Emerencey Communcations audio only sir
The lights all over the ship started to flickler on and off

stephen sisko

Sir were approaching SB 12.

Very well drop out of warp, and hail the quarter master, and prepare docking procedures I am on my way to the bridge.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

*Sisko met the Harbour Grace in his shuttle the ship was on her way back from Avalon Station being repaired.  Sisko, brought the shuttle into the docking bay.*

*Sisko walks onto the bridge*
Ensign:Captain on the bridge.
Sikso: Set course for Starbase 12 at warp nine.  begin long range scans of the station when we get into range.  Lt. prepare an away team, and get the tractor emitters ready so we can emit a forcefield around the damged sections of engineering.  

Lt:Aye aye sir.

Sisko:I will be in my ready room.

stephen sisko

Cmdr., begin transporting immediatley.  I will meet you down there shortly.

stephen sisko

Sisko:Lt, how much longer can we stay here before we loose the warp trail?

Lt:Sir only about one more hour, then we willhave to warp out of here.  Sir were picking up four alien vessels and three Warbirds entering Federation space.  They have gone to warp.

Sisko:Whats thier heading.

LT:it looks like an area near borg space. at warp 9.9

Sisko:Very well lay in a pursuit course warp eight.  ETA to that region of space.

Lt:27.6 hours at warp eight.

Lt:Very weell, Enage!

stephen sisko

*The ship shuttered from weapons fire.*

Sisko:Return fire, full weapons spread.  Ensign take us to the coordinates i am messaging you.  The Romulans cant follow us there.  Full impulse engage.

Ensign:Sir at that speed we run the risk of being torn to shreads.

Sisko:You heard my orders, enagage now.  Lt., send a coded message to the Admiral on an encoded frequency telling him, that we will get home as soon as we can, and to do soemthing baout the damned Romulans.

stephen sisko

Sisko:Helmsman activate all moorings, 1/2 thrusters.  All crew who need medical attention report to sick bay onboard the station immediatley.  The rest of the crew, are to start repairs immediatley as the station repair teams come on board.  Engage.

stephen sisko

*Sisko sat down in his new chair, and settled in.*
Ensign, as soon as we clear the space doors, set a course for SB 12 at warp 2.

Mark Jarret

*Comes on board the Harbour Grace with a smile and comes to the ready room door letting the doorbell chirp*
Lieutenant Mark Jarret
Aide to Admiral J. Madison

Mark Jarret

=A= Aye Captain. I am most interested to begin investigation on it if it was supposedly intentional. Away team ready and still on stand by for the order to transport down =A=
Lieutenant Mark Jarret
Aide to Admiral J. Madison

Richard Ransom

Crewman:Sir the Windsor reports that they do'nt know were the Admiral is. but wait Iam reciveing a message from him on Starbase 12
==%== Starbase 12 to U.S.S Harbour Grace report==^==

Richard Ransom

Tatical:Sir the Romluans are coming for anthor past two Warbirds strait for us
The Harbour Grace was returning fire
The Harbour Grace was hit
Tatical: Bridge shields c.. AHHHH
The Tatical station exploded throwning the Tatical officer arcroos the Bridge
First officer: Sir we shoud get out of here...ahhhhhh
Chief Enginer:Fire control system fused we got a fire on deck 4  i will try to get the she....AHHH
Then ther was an explostion.
and the  bridge filled with smoke as it was on fire
Computer:Fire detected Deck 1
Computer:fire surpression system off-line
*alarms could be heard all over the bridge
the smoke was stinging the eyes of the helmsmen and the Captian  the helmment when and quicky check on the officer that were thrown around the bridge
Ensign:Sir there all dead
as the Helmsmen past the Tatical station he checked the readout
Engsign:Sir if Iam reading this right all weaponds are off-line weapons controls are fused and sheilds are down to 32% and with holes in  them namly deck 1 and 4
the Engsign when back to the helm station
Ensign:sir Warp drive is damage the best speed we have is warp 1.7.
Computer:All tranporter systems off-line
ensign:sir I reciveing reports that more then half the crew are badly injered.
Engsign:Sir I suggest that we get the hell out of here.