• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Investigation of Starbase 12

Started by stephen sisko, July 27, 2005, 09:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen sisko

Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

Very well, Stand by were making a sensor scan.  We will be beaming you to the main engineering section in five minutes. Keep and open com channel.  We will try to keep a visual on the viewer.  When we get a feel for things on the station, I will beam down to begin the assesment.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Mark Jarret

"That should be a very interesting assignment. I am always up to a new challenge. Will I need to head there right away then?"
Lieutenant Mark Jarret
Aide to Admiral J. Madison

stephen sisko

*The ship chuttered from weapons fire, Sisko ran up to the brdige from his ready room.*

Sisko:What the hell is going on?

Ensign:Sir we have been fired upon by a Romulan Scout ship.

Sisko:Open Hailing frequencies.
This is Captain Stephen Sisko of the Federation Starship Harbour Grace, expalin why you have commited an act of war.

Romulan Commander:You were in Romulan space, we were just defending our territory.  

Sisko:Then explain why your ships was chased yesterday from Starbase 12?

Romulan:We were investigating the explosion of the starbase, we were curious as to why a starbase would be destroyed?

Sisko:That is still under investigation, now remove yourself from Federation Space, and see that yous tay out of it, and we will keep out of your space. Sisko out.

Lt:Keep you ete on that helm, I dont want a confrontation with the Romulans, keep scanning to see if we can get an accurate count on romulan ships.  I will be in my ready room.

stephen sisko

Sisko:Head for the belt, and then find us a niche.  We will continue monitoring the Romulans, and the Consortium.  Meanwhile, I want the warpcore to undergo a major maintenance cycle, and all the power conduits and power transfer relays to be replaced.  Find any ohter systems having problems and get it fixed. Chief how long till you can get these systems redone.

Chief: Sir, it will take twelve hours to refit all the power transfer relays.  It will be an ongoing process to replace the power conduits.  We are also replacing some of the isolinear chips in the computer system.  

Sisko:Very well, but this ship still needs to be ready in a new yourk minute.

Chief:aye sir.

*Sisko looks to helm with a discerning look.*

Sisko:Also, Ensign the next time you give me an order like you did about hiding in the asteroid belt, I will throw you in the brigg for insubordination, and have you court marshalled.  Let get tow ork now!!!!

Richard Ransom

* a scure comm line could be heard

==^==
This is Admiral Richard Ransom Fall back I repeter Full Back to federation space and wait for reenfourments
==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

stephen sisko

*The grace was a mess of alarms going off, sparks shooting and medical staff running around, as well as engineering teams.*

Sisko:Pull back to those coordinates, move the Essex as well. Make a run for it, we are going to need re-enforcements.  Damage report.

Chief:Sir there is battle damage, but she is holding up well.  WEre working on the restoring the shields to full power.  There are no critical systems damaged.

Sisko:Very well, Engage!

stephen sisko

Set course for Avalon, best speed possible.  Transmit orders to the Essex's computers to follow immediatley. Engage.

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked onto the bridge and set down*

Sir were ready to bring the warp core online, and give partial power to the main power grid.

Sisko:Very well full power to the warp core.

*The core came online, and the ship began running on its own power.*

Sisko:Very good people.  Lets get the rest of ths neuro gel packs replaced, get the main power grid running, and get the command controls to the computer back online.  Engage.

stephen sisko

Sir the quarter master has given us clearance.

Very well dock the ship, and start working on the kinks still in this ship from the re-fit.  thsi thing ahs a bumpy ride, and the sensor palettes are still off, and everything else on my list, i am beaming to station ops.  Engage!

stephen sisko

Sisko:Lt., make sure all systems are up and running, and as sonn as we begin boarding the station, run a level one diagnostic on the warp core, and impulse engines.  They have been running to bumpily for me.

Richard Ransom

==^==
Commander Jarret the Admiral Left these Orders for you before he left you are to hack into the computer system and get all information about Statbase12 and all there sensour dats you will be going to be an Engsign also you are being tranfered from earth  the fake service record is in this message also you must keep in contact with starbase 12 and contact them ever 24 hours and you will be catching a trasport from Avalon station to Kenndey to get to Avalon use a shuttleCraft That was his orderes sir==^==

stephen sisko

*YELLOW alert, captain to the bridge*

*Sisko walks back onto the bridge*

Sisko:Report!

Lt:Sir we have detected a cloaked romulan vessel, and a cloaked proto-type vessel, like the one we suspect was responsible for the destruction of the station.

Sisko:Remain at yellow alert, keep following the trail.  The moment they even twitch go to red alert arm weapons, and raise shields.

Lt:Sir they are going to warp six.

Sisko:Lay in a persuit course.  Whats thier heading?

Lt:The Romulan border.

Sisko:Very well, follow them until we get to the border.

Richard Ransom

Ensign wispers to the Lt.
is that when Voyagers EMH saved that ship from the Romluans?

lt:it is

*Engineing
Chief:Captian when will be be able to get to space dock the Harbour Grace is in direr shape for a full re working of the systems this ia what we get for not haveing a shakedown cruse before the dusruction of Starbase 12 I can keep her going but she will need to be docked and fully repaired repair time 2 months to get the bugs out of the power system.

stephen sisko

Sisko:Ensign, set course for that planet, warp eight.  Engineering, I want those powerrelays replaced immediately.  How many do you have left?

Chief:Sir, We have 112 left.  We still have to refit the mainpowergrid, and power transfer conduits.

Sisko:Can we have this ship refit in two weeks?

Chief:Sir,if we work triple shifts, and tripleover time.

Sisko:Very well, Get started on those relays.  I will join you shortly.  Lt, keep monitoring the Romulan fleet movement and transmissons, and keep on top of thier coding systems.