• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Investigation of Starbase 12

Started by stephen sisko, July 27, 2005, 09:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen sisko

Sisko:Very well, fall back immediatley.  Set a course for coordinates just on the other side of the nuetral zone, maximum warp.  Engage!

How long until we reach the Federation?

Ensign:26.2 minutes sir.

Sisko:Very well.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Chris Newberry

=/-\= Night Walker to Federation ship Windsor and Harbor Grace, we are closing in to your position. Pull back to 157 by 37 by 20 and await for futher instructions. Alliance vessel are in bound and will be arrive in five minutes. We arrive in 2. =/-\=

Richard Ransom

Ensign Tomson was working trying to get Bridge systems on-line
Tomson:COmputer Bridge system check
COmputer:Tatical Station on-line Engineing station off-line Operations off-line Helm on-line
Tomson:Whats this.
its the last Sensour readour before the tatical station was knoked off-line
Computer scan sensour logs time index 104.72
COmputer Scan COmplete
Tomson:Computer readf out resualts
COmputer:Sensour logs indcate a Na'jat Presents suggest COntact of Starfleet Command Immitley
==^== Ensign Tomson to Captian Sisko I was reviewing the last sensour logs of the battle and fond out that we wern being attacked by the Romluans at all its the Na'jat we should contact the Admiral==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

stephen sisko

*Sisko was sitting at his desk in his ready room looking at the list of systems and items reapired and re-fitted on the Grace.  power systems were brand new, weapons recieved an upgrade, and another torpedoe launcher was added to the rear, shield generators, and emitters were replaced.  The warp core was repaired, the dilithium matrix was replaced.  The plasma conduits were re-fitted.  Twelve interfaces were replaced, and the list went on.  Sisko got up and went onto the bridge.*

Ensgin, lets get this show on the road, and head home to starbase 12.  Signal the quarter master, and docking control for permission to leave dock.  Clear all moorings, and dis-connect from station support systems.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Mark Jarret

*Walks into the room*
"Captain. I am your new first officer. I look forward to serving on this ship"
*Sticks his hand in his bag and pull a starfleet Padd out*
"This is my service record Sir. It will show you my service from the USS Intrepid to now"
*Closes the bag quickly*
"May I ask what our current assignment is?"
Lieutenant Mark Jarret
Aide to Admiral J. Madison

stephen sisko

*Sisko appeared on the transporter pad, after being recalled to the ship.  He headed for the bridge.*

Sisko:lt., what the hell was so important as to call me back to the ship?

Lt:Sir, we have been tracking a cloaked quantam singularity.  
Then it just dissapeared.  We have programmed the computer to look for any anomolies in reports by ships in this sector.  The computer has found thirteen incidents of a cloaked quantam signatures.  The strange thing is that after annalyzing our encounter with the cloaked ship, and then after analyzing the oether incidents, the signatures are completely Romulan.  

Sisko:So what your saying is that this ship is part Romulan, and part something else?

Lt:Yes sir.  We have taken the auxillary power to the sensors, and were running very long range deep scans.  

Sisko:Keep scanning, I am going oback to the station, to analyze the station for alien weapon signatures.  let me know when you get something.

stephen sisko

Lt:Sir you should see these sensor readings.  Were twelve hours from the Romulan border.

*Sisko walks over to the ops panel, and drops his jaw to the floor.*

Sisko:There are 1300 warships two hours from on the other side of the Romulan border.

Lt:They can strike Federation space with in 25 minutes sir.

Sisko:Get me Admiral Ransom immediatley, got red alert, battlestations.

stephen sisko

Sisko:Sorry didnt mean to snap at you.  Have we made it to a safe spot?

Ensign:Yes sir, sensors have picked up much increased activity right outside of the belt.  At least one hundred ships have passed by.  

Lt:Sir I have nitced something intresting from the sensor readings from the alien ship that attacked.  It looks like the Romulans have incorporated the Technology from the Promethius into these new Ships they have dedveloped.  I guess they got enough info from when they stole the Promethius.  If thats the case then theya re capable of MVA mode.

Sisko:Keep looking into the senors logs, and dat we collected.  I am going to engineering to check on the progress of Chief Watson.

stephen sisko

*Four hours later, Sisko pokes his head out of joeffery's tube six.*

Lt:Sir,the chief just informed me that he has finished replacing the power transfer conduits going into the main computer core, but the core will have to have extensive work to rebuild it.

Richard Ransom

Tatcial: Sir there id a Federation Starship coming in to help us arross the border the ship is.... this can't be... Sir you not going to belive this.
COmputer what federation ship in infront of the Harbour Grace
Computer: NCC 6252 U.S.S Essex Neblua Class
Ensign:Sir was'nt the Essex Distroyed?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

stephen sisko

Sisko:Ensign, link our computer with the Essex's.   Find the enarest Romulan ship in our space, and attack.  Attack pattern Alpha.  All auxillary power to the weapons and shields.
Engage!

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked onto the bridge and walked to ops/helm.  OFF:On defiant class starships, ops and helm are the same station.*

Sisko:Did you run a diagnostic on this interface, and the sensor system, or whats left of it?

Ensign:Yes sir, the readings were confirmed.

Sisko:Very well, I will go and See Admiral Vorak.  Continue getting the ship in shape, I want to launch by Monday.

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked onto the bridge*

Report!

Ensign:Sir the main power grid is still offline due to a overlaod, it will be three more days before that is fixed.  Also, they are still trying to install the holographic projectors thru out the ship for the new EMH mark II.  Also, they are replacing the plasma injectors.  It will be at least three days before we can dis-embark.

Very well.

stephen sisko

Sisko:Were trying to figure out why my starbase had a cascade failure of the reactors, and the power grid which caused the station to have the explosion on the station.  Were going to go on board the engineering section and have a look around and then work our way thru the station and investigate, and look for sabotage.  We also need to beign making lists and getting things in order to start repairs.  Cdr., prepare an away team of officers, and get the three hundred Starfleet engineers in the car go bays ready to board the station and begin repairing.  I am going to the bridge now I want a look station as we approach,

stephen sisko

Cmdr. I am beaming to the station.  I will join you in a fe.