• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Investigation of Starbase 12

Started by stephen sisko, July 27, 2005, 09:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Ransom

*15 hours later*
The Harbour Grace was thrown out of Warp
The Bridge lighting was flickering as long with the Brige stations
the Kaxaon alarm could be heard
Computer:Warp Drive off-line
then there was a massave alien ship infront of the Harbour grace

stephen sisko

*The red alert claxons were going off, the computers were makng all kinds of noise.*

Sisko:Report!!!

Ensign:Sir we have been detected!

Sisko:Find a hole, and hide.  The Romulan ships are to big to keep up if we play cat and mouse chase.  Then find a place to hide in, that they cant fit.  Battlestations, shields to full power.  Keep the shields rotating manually since the Automated feature has been diasbled. Engage.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

*All the senior officers were in a staff meeting in Sisko's ready room.*

All right people, I want this ship combat ready.  Lets get our repairs were working on done, and get the shields and weaponsback to full power.  I want the warp core ready to go in case we need to get away.  I have a feeling that we will be fighting our way home, or going to war with the Romulan Star Empire.  Never the less, lets get this ship ready for war!!!!
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Richard Ransom

==^==
Computer:this vessel is under Remote control.
Computer:under stand doing attact run now==^==

stephen sisko

=A=Grace to Nightwalker, lets regroup, well bring hte Essex around, if we regroup into a battle group, we will have more fire power, and more protection.  Grace out=A=

Richard Ransom

The crew who wer'nt Injergt or killed came up and it was five  pepole
the Doctor came to the Bridge
Doctor:sir I hate to tell you 95% of the crew are ingerd or killed and there was no way to save the Senior Staff
Ensign:Sir do you whant me to inform the Admiral About our COndidion

stephen sisko

OOC:Ransom ordered me away from there, because of the naj'itat threat, or else iwould have stayed andfought some more.

Mark Jarret

"Aye Captain"
*Leaves for the cargo bay*
=A= ready to transport when needed =A=
Lieutenant Mark Jarret
Aide to Admiral J. Madison

Mark Jarret

=A= Aye Captain, transport beginning =A=
Lieutenant Mark Jarret
Aide to Admiral J. Madison

stephen sisko

*Sisko walks onto the bridge*

Sisko:Cmdr, take the shuttle the USS Texas, and head for the Kenedy.  Lt., Set course to follow that warp trail as soon as the cmdr has departed, get under way at full impulse.  I will be in my quarters, I havent slept in three days.

Inform me when the trail gets stronger, or if there are any anmolous readings.

*Sisko, heads off the bridge and walks to his quarters.*

stephen sisko

Sisko:battlestations, raise the shields.  Report!!!

Lt:Sir the alien ship has decloaked dead ahead.  They have all of thier weapons armed.

Sisko:Hail them.  This is Captain Sisko of the United Federation of Planets.  You have trespassed into Federation space one to many times.  State your business.

Aliens:You are now in the territory of The Trade Consortium of Amoxians.  You are in direct violation of our territory.  You have three miutes to remove yourself or be fired upon.

Lt:Sir they have cut all communications.  They are firing.

*The ship shuttered.*

Sir the shields are down to fifty percent.

Return fire, evassive manouver delta 1.

Return as much fire as possible. I need warp drive now.

Enigneering:Sire we are having to jump start the warp core.  It will fifteen minutes.

Sisko:  Keep returning fire.  

Sir we are being boarded.  They are on decks two and three.

Seal offf engnineering, and the bridge.  Send all security personnel.  Every one get a polaron phaser rifell.

Sir we have a hull breach on deck two.  Security teams resonding.

Find thier week spot. They have to have one.

Sir the intruders have gitten into main engineering.  Security teams responding.

Sir there is a weak spot in thier shield aft of thier shuttle bay.

Get us to that spot and prepare a full volley of torpedoes, and prepare all phasers, and pulse cannons.

Sir, were taking damage to the starboard warp nacelle.

Sir were with in range of the weak spot.

Fire.  

*The Grace swung about in a cilley of blaze all the weapons firing.  The shuttle bay in the enemy ship exploded, and fires broke out all over the dorsal side if the ship.*

Sir they are turning about.

Chase them down disable the ship.

Coming around for another pass sir.

Sir the intruders are allover the ship.

Sir the warp core is back online.

Kepp following that ship, disable it.

Sir there warp drive has failed.  They are running on thrusters only.  Disable all of there engines.

Sir,coming around for another pass.  I am targeting thier engines,and then I will go for thier weapons.

Sir they have set thier self destruct.

Sir if we dont get out of here we will be destroyed.  

Get us out of here, maximum impulse.

*As the Grace came about the alien ship blew up into a massive fire ball causing a shock wave.*

Lt:Begin analyzing all data and sensor info and relay it to Starfleet command at Avalon.  Make the neccesary repairs and set a course for thier borders and begin long range scans, and collecting data.

stephen sisko

You keep this ship going as long as you can.  I am going to see if Admiral Ransom will let me request a new ship be sent from earth, to be re-christened the Essex-B, until we can solve the problems with this ship.  Just keep here going. I want to stay her eas long as possible to continue to monitor the Romulans.

stephen sisko

*The red alert alarms were going off

Sisko:Cut power levels to 30% eimmediatley!! How many ships are in that armada?

Lt:Sir the computer is saying1500, and they are not cloaked.

Sisko:Make like a whole in the wall. Cut the engines, and the warp core.  No high output energy signatures.

stephen sisko

Sisko:I watched that ship blow up as we were evacuating the station.  She didnt have engines, we werent able to remove her from the docking bay.  

Take up an attack pattern with the Essex.  

=A=USS Essex, who is in command?  Take up an attack position now that we are in Federation space.  There are four Romulan Vessels in pursuit and we dont know if they will stop at the edge of Federation space or come into it. Please Respond, Sisko out=A=