• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Four

Started by stephen sisko, September 19, 2005, 03:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked onto the bridge of the Grace, not a happy customer.*

Sisko to all department heads and senior officers, thier will be a staff meeting at o eight hundred hours in the briefing room, i expect every one to be on time.

helmsman, slow to warp six until we get this deflector problem fixed.  If we ecnounter any more bumps slow to warp four.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

King Sitgor

Very well Captain.

After half an hour I of looking for the asteroid belt I turn to the Captain.

Captain have found one sir. only 100, 000km of our current course home. we could be there with a slight change of course do the tests and at warp six for and hour no-one at the station would know any different sir.

Richard Ransom

ooc:Wait for my next post before you fire the probe,and Captian Sisko brief your First officer on the Mission
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

stephen sisko

Damage teams to damaged areas.
Target the ship and fire.  Launch the torpedoe set target to the delfector, fire.

*The torpedoe was away, it acquired its target and smashed into the deflector and with an explosion the deflector was gone.  The grace flew around and let a round of fire go hitting the starboard nacelle damaging it badly, then the defiant assumed a position parallel to the Windsor.*

Ensing signal the birds of prey to uncloak, we will assume an omega attack pattern fore of the Windsor.  Tell the Klingon's to target the shield generators, well target the warp drive and impulse engines.  Move us to the coordinates i am typing in and signal the klingons to move with us.

*Two Birds of prey decloaked, joining the Grace taking a position in front of the Windsor. *
Strike teams prepare to beam in, were fixin to make a firing run and knock out thier shields.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

helm, head forthe warp cores. Engage the tractors and recover them.  If we loose them it will be three months tillthey can be shipped from earth.  Engage.  Try tracking the shuttle, if we cant its ok we have the ship.

stephen sisko

=A=Sisko to Grace, prepare for a o'six hundred hours departure to SB 185 to pick up the new shield generators, and a shakedown of the new systems.  Sisko out.=A=

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked into the briefing room and every one but Sitgor was there, he must be running late.  Sisko set down at the head of the table in the Captain's chair.*

Alright guys, i have made a list of
things that i have noticed still need some tweeking or repair.  I want these things repaired immediatley so as that way were combat ready if the need should arise.  Chief, status report on the deflector issues.

Chief:Sir, after reading up on the logs of the Defiant, I have made the proper modifications to the defelctor.  I had to boost the output quite a bit from the original specifications to compensate for the new warp drive, its power signature, and sheer force are almost more than this ship can handle, but the modifications are done, and the ride ahs gotten a bit smoother.  Also, we re-aligned the plasma flow injectors in the nacelles and that has helped.  They were opening enough during warp drive to let the correct amount of plasma thru.

Sisko:Very well, Good job.  Now here's my list of things to be fixed around here.

1.The replicators are in sad shape, the food being put out is horrible.
2.The new sensor pallette is still needing some work.  The sensors are working as well as we were promised with all the new equipment.
3.There are some actual interior design probelms; some ares of the ship are still missing carpet, some furniture is missing, and we are missing beds in some of the quarters not filled yet.
4.I want the LCARS interface adjusted, as well as the main interface for primary ship systems adjusted.  The computer is sluggish sometimes, and she doesnt always respond to requests.
5.Finally, I want the manuvering thrusters, and impulse engines adjusted for better steering and attitude control.  There have been complaints from several crewman about how sluggish she is now.  I know that all the engines on this ship were refit, and some replaced and its just a matter now of getting them all to where we like them.

Great work on reiftting this ship in two weeks, the amount of work done in the amount of time was mind boggling, and we got it done.  Thanks for every ones hard work on getting this ship back in one piece.  If that is all every one is dismissed.

stephen sisko

*Eight hours later the Grace had her cargo and the ship was ready to leave.  Sisko walked onto the bridge and sat down in his chair.*

Departure stations.  Clear all moorings, signal the quarter master for departure clearance.  Bring the ship's systems to full power, and ready us to leave.

Number one, i want to take us to the closest asteroid belt on the way home to SB 12.  Find it and let me know, i want to run some weapons tests and drills with the new weapons that were installed on the refit.  Engage!

Richard Ransom

Lt:Sir,The U.S.S Windsor has Changed Course to bearing 103 by 122 at Warp 9.7 What the........Sir she just Dissaperd on Sesnours

her last known location is 1042.3423.242 in Solor System Z-112-B121
and thats  11.3 Light Years from our current Location
at our Present Speed it will Take us 15 mins to Get there and Iam detecting no Debres or Warp Core Explosions
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Peter Brown

the Bridge Officers saw 8 blue lights comeing from the Planet and the Harbour Grace could get out of the Torpetois way in time Bringing forward Shields down to 52%
and reight Behind the Blue light was the Flagship of Windsor Section the Sovierign CLass U.S.S Windsor
then a message was heard on Autio
==^== U.S.S Harbour Grace this is the U.S.S Windsor you are ordered to drop you Shields and Surrenter Captian Sisko I know who you are and its in your best intrest to Surrender your vessel before you find your Crew dead and also say Hi to Richard Ransom for me tell him he has lost==^==
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

Peter Brown

The view on the Viewscreen showed Plasma being dumbed from the Windsor and Two Warp Cores Ejecting.
and the Harbour Grace Sensors too Late showed a cloaked Shuttle Jumping to Warp
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

King Sitgor

Coming aboard just after the transmission I make my way to my quarters before Getting into the new red uniform. I make my way and the ask the commputer to replay any messages for the crew in the last 3 hours.

The Computer buzzes through it files for a few moments then replies with the message from th Captain.

=A=Sisko to Grace, prepare for a o'six hundred hours departure to SB 185 to pick up the new shield generators, and a shakedown of the new systems.  Sisko out.=A=

=/\= Commander Sitgor to Captain Sisko, The ship is ready for departure on you say so Captain. =/\=

stephen sisko

*Sisko pulls up some info on the Defiantat his console.*  On  the Grace, there are two command chairs sideby side, such as Voyager's.  One for the captain, and one for the Exec.*

Number one, have the actingchief engineer look at the Defiants logs and see how they fixed the problem since they had the first defiantclass ship and worked out most of the kinks.  ETA to SB 185?

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked onto the bridge and settled into his chair.  to prepare for docking operations.*

Ops tell the cargo bays to prepare to take on the new shield generators and several other items i requested to upgrade the station with.  

Also, good job to everyone on getting 90% of the issues i addressed in the meeting taken care of.  The replicators are putting out normal food and drink now.  The engines we will just have to play with till we get them right.  

Prepare for docking procedures as soon as the quarter master signals the ok.  Go to full thrusters, and prepare to activate moorings.  We arent making this a long trip were picking up our stuff and then heading home theres plenty of work to be done there.  Engage!

King Sitgor

Standing From my position at the First Officer chair I face forward and give the order to delay our current mission  and enter into the Capture the Windsor before it crossed into the neutral zone. Then I call the Captain.

=/\= Commander Sitgor to Captain Sisko, Captain, Our Orders have been changed sir. These are our new ones Captain.  Rogue agents have taken control of the Windsor sir. They are headed toward the R. N. Z. sir. My best guess sir is that they plan to start a war between the Romulans and the U. F. P.  We are to stop them sir before they enter the R. N. Z. and return them and the Windsor to base sir. =/\=