• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Four

Started by stephen sisko, September 19, 2005, 03:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen sisko

OOC:I think we should steal a cloaking device.  

IC:Sisko came gushing onto the bridge, Battle stations.  Increase to warp 9.93 and run that speed as long as possible, and then drop to warp 9.5.  Commnander prepare a strike team, and make sure they are armed to the teeth. When we get close enough to be in sensor range of the Windsor, we have to be able to come in behind them, and take them by suprise.  I think a if we fire a few torpedoes and disbale the warp core we have a fighting chance.  we do have the advantage of being smaller, and we can fly thru her shields and fire the torpedoes, and then beam our people over.  

*Sisko walked over to a console and started pointing out options on the schematics of the Sovereign class Windsor.*
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

*as Sisko looked at the schematics, he had a look on hi sface like a light bulb went off.*

Sitgor, i just thought about something, they will probably try to de-activate the auxillary engineering section by either destroying it or diabling the computers in that section.  According to the schematics that is deck 12, and its just a storage deck besides aux engineering.  we have to find another way to disable the ship, even if it means destroying the Windsor.  Even with warp drive disabled, they outgun us five to one.  were a powerful ship, but no that powerful.  i need options to stop her.  how many people can you put to the strike team without diabling our ship functions if we get in a fire fight?  if we can send at least fifty, they will be overtaken, we may have to take the ship back by force.  

sisko to engineering, chief start working on a computer virus to diable thier computer, and command codes.  Maybe we can diable the ship with out a hsot fired.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked onto the bridge, and sat down in his chair.*

Number 1, begin owrking on operation Enage immediatley.  
Ensign what is our current speed?

Ensign:Sir warp 8.7 sir to give the engines a bit of a break.

very well, increase to the maixmum speed of this ship.  Engineering i need all the power you can muster to the warp drive.  Take all non-essential systems offline, including replicators, the holo-deck, and the sick bay until we go into comabt, and anywhere else you can pull it from.
Helm, when we close to with in 1 light year of the Windsor, drop out of warp and go to slient running until we launch the enhanced torpedoe, then we will go to full power and full impulse.  

Tactical after we have pierced the shields and gotten the strike temas on the ship we are going to make a run for it and begin the fire fight.  I want you to destroy the Warp nacelles if you have to, but i want the warp drive dis-abled.  Then i want you to tear the ship apart piece by piece if you have to to stop them.  
Alright every one lets get to work.

stephen sisko

Ten Minutes later, the Grace was coming up on the last known coordinates.
Drop out of warp go to full impulse and start scanning with a carrier wave. Were going to try a little Bajoran trick.  Were going to send out a signal and when it bounces on something the sensors should be able to tell us what it is.  Also, set the rear sensor array to scan for heated ion gas being expelled from the warp engines and impulse engines.  Engineering,be ready to fire on my command, set the torpedoe guidance system to scan for a heated ionized gas signatured and set it to home in on that signature.  Strike teams standby we are locating the Windsor.  
Cut all of power execpt to the sensors, and minimal power to the impulse drive.  That way it will be garder to detect.  Then on my command we will pwer and and go to red alert and battlestations.

King Sitgor

On Board the Windsor after the beam in the six teams start there attack run. ALPHA takes a run at deck Twelve. The deck was distroyed.

=/\= All teams strike.=/\=

BRAVO and CHARLIE teams had already started their run for the Commputer.

The other teams head for Engineering. Finding no one there we continued to look for members of this strike team. Leaving Main Engineering all four teams head for a different deck to search

stephen sisko

Engineering, begin downloading the sensor and personal logs of the Windsor.  Begin decoding all information, and have it ready in twelve hours.  
Cease fire, begin beaming over the enigneering teams over to scower the ship for any neccesary information we need, beam directly to engineering and start working on the ship to get her ready to tow.  Alert starbase 12 that when the Windsor returns they are going to have to remove everything from the ship down to the bones, and start over.  Inform the chief engineer to get the teams and staff ready to implement the re-fit.

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked onto the bridge after a long walk from ops to the docking bay, he hadnt realized that the satrbases had gotten so much bigger than the old SB 12.  He walked onto the bridge.*

Ensign:Captain on the bridge.

Sisko:As you were, departure stations, lets get this show on the orad and see what shes got now.  Helm lay in a course for SB 185.  Clear all moorings, signal the quarter master for departure, release SB life support and energy transfer systems, and power up the warp core.  As soon as we clear space dock i want to test the new class 10 warp drive we recieved during refit, engage at maximum warp for 1 hr, and then drop to warp 8.  Enage.

King Sitgor

Yes Sir right away sir.

Well sir I suggest we slow down to a normal cruising speed sir I think the eta should be about two days Captain. At warp six sir.

=/\= Commander Sitgor to  Lt Moriarty, Mr Moriarty I have picked up a problem with the deflector not being able to keep up with the new engine. The Captain would like you too look over how they fixed it on the Defiant and start repairs. =/\=

=/\= Moriarty to Commander Sitgor Aye sir I'll get right on it sir. =/\=

King Sitgor

Six hours after the meeting broke up I am sitting in the Chair for the First Officer when a gentle beep emitted.

On investigation it was that we were approaching SB185.

=/\= Commnade Sitgor to Captain Sisko. Captain we are approaching Starbase 185 sir. We are hailing thaem now sir. =/\=

=/\= Satrbase 185 this is the USS Harbour Grace. We are approaching your vacinty in space and would ike to dock. =/\=

Richard Ransom

*Then the U.S.S Harbour Grace when to Red alert*
==^==  THIS IS A STARFLEET RED ALERT REPETE THIS IS A STARFLEET RED ALERT ALL MISSIONS ARE  NOW FORFIT  THESE ORDERS ARE ON IN EFFECT
Greetings Captain Sisko,
I would have hoped that i could be talking to you on better terms but as it is we are not.
5 mimites ago a unknown commando unit has stolen the U.S.S Windsor from Starbase 12.
The Windsor is heading for the Romluan Netual Zone and has onlt Warp 7.2 at its disposal at that rate of Speed it will take her 6 days to get to the Romluan Border.And the Windsor is fully armed and is fully COmbat ready.Your orders are to get entry to the U.S.S Windsor and head to deck 12 on that deck is Aux Engineing which will override all commands you are to do a ememcey shut down of the Warp core and then overload the Main power grid as long with the Eps Grid  which will reenter the U.S.S Windsor disabled and the the U.S.S Harbour Grace can tow her Home and we can Capture the Commano unit who has stolen the U.S.S Windsor. at Warp 9.5 it will take you 3 days to catch up to her which will give you three days to stop her4 and remember if you detect sensour gosts who are to modfily your sensours to emit a carror wave of 1.034.54 thos are your Orders I off you and your crew god Speed.
Admiral Richard Ransom
Windsor Division Commanding Officer
Starfleet Command
out.
==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Brown

Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

King Sitgor

Captain I think with a team of forty sir get us inside that shields and transport us directly to deck 12 sir. By the time they notice we are there we will already have the ship locked out to me and only me sir. Because I was just on the ship before I transfered sir. The Computer knows me. So I would get us in and then stop till you are outside phaser range and I will call when it is finished. But I would suggest envirmental suit and I could put a fast acting nueral agent into the air system sir.

King Sitgor

As the Engineers finished the probe I worked with the entry team, for Operation Engage. Each member of the team was issused with a hand phaser and a phaser rifle and a number of hand to hand weapons. The way Romulans prefer to fight. As the preparations continued on the Bridge I worked with those that needed help with the hand to hand Combat while the Security Officers on the team help those that needed help with the Phased weapons.

All of a sudden I felt the change of speed between Warp and Impulse and I started the move to the Transporter rooms. There were enough rooms to transport a Thirty man team in one hit.

=/\= Commander Sitgor to Team leaders, be prepared to need to fight your way to main Engineering. I will look to see if deck Twelve has a clear way to the  Auxillery Engineering bay. If there is I will let you know and we meet there. If not fight for main Engineering and fight to defend it while the Engineers eject the warp core and do the other things to disable the ship. =/\=

=/\= Teams Bravo and Charlie your main objective over there is the main computer. =/\=

=/\= All teams radio silence while we are over there. If I find a clear path and call spare it is to the Auxillery Engineering  if I call strike to Main Engeering it is. =/\=

=/\= Captain the team is in readiness sir. I believe that if we can't get to Auxillery Engineering that main is our next target sir and I will from there eject the Windsors Core sir. So be ready to capture it sir becasue I would hate to cripple her completely so if we can eject the core sir I would like it bought aboard the Grace, so when we get back it can be replaced. Just before ejecting the core sir I will hope to transport all members of the Comandoes to the Windsor Brig sir. I would send them here sir but our brig maybe too small. Depending on how many there are of course. If the Graces brig could hold them I will send them there sir because the Graces brig is stronger sir. =/\=

stephen sisko

*an hour later, they still had no luck.*

Full power to the ship, red alert shields up, battle stations.  Were not going to sit here and play games.  Begin a deep scan as far as the sensores will stretch.  Being scanning everything, planets, asteroids, anomeoles, anything that a ship that big can hide in around underneath or behind.  
Ensign, status on operation enage?

Ensign:Sir, were standing ready at your command.

Very well, Begin a search pattern Aplha, at 1/2 Impulse.
Sir were picking up an ionized heat trail.

Follow it.  *Sisko was looking at a star chart, and then realized what he ahd forgotten to do.*

Helm course change, head towards the gas giant immediatley at full impulse and begin using a pinging scan.  Enigneering fire on my mark.

Peter Brown

A barrace a phaser fire and Torpetos are lanch from the Windsor as the Strike teams beam aborad.

ooc:now we wait for Mr.Sitor
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>