• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mr. Nesbitt

Started by Andrew Yates, April 21, 2006, 07:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Yates

I appreciate your insight Brian but I would rather you not get involved in these matters.
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

mwnesbitt90

Were sir then do you suggest we discuss it?!?!
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

mwnesbitt90

Sirs with due repect i dont find it fair to talk about my future without alowing me to defend myself.

mwnesbitt90

Sir were may i ask are these dicussions taking place??

Andrew Yates

We will discuss this problem here to refrain from interfering in missions and storylines.
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer

Andrew Yates

Mr. Nesbitt's conduct twards other officers, superiors at that, is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Also I and I am sure that other memebers of the HC do not approve of Nesbitt holding Admirality. Infact there is no documentation or proof of him even taking the Bridge Commanders test.
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer

Richard Ransom

Andrew, can you please answer my question as you are H.C.
thank you Brain, I liked your points as well
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

You went from unassigned to Fleet Captain quickly at my first seeing you here. At the time, there was indeed no bridge commanders test availible. The course for command was completed by PM. That is very much valid for your ship CO position and that rank, but that is not your current post or rank.
You have a misconception of the point of this. There is not a 'badgering' as you put it, of you, for no reason. It appears these days, the automatic assumption is that there cannot be a reason for a concern to be brought up that is negative about them.
It is felt that you are not best for a position such as Division XO, and perhaps the rank of Admiral. Those who have that opinion of have given it, and there is no decision or anything of that sort about it at the moment. Your past does not shine well on you, when you speak of respect. I have seen you to show respect after the fact, to attempt to reconcile.
This topic is being discussed where it needs to be, which is not here.

mwnesbitt90

Yes,sir
occ: what should i do next no-one has sent me a copy of the plan for this storyline.

mwnesbitt90

Admiral yates sir i respect you sir but how do i keep me job i you guys are not willing to help me be ready for what i need to do. the this for me is i hear something different from every person in the high command and even ransom. its just all so confusing

This is not an 'offense defense' situation. It looks like you have flown through the ranks without earning anything, by following Richard Ransom where he is in command. Richard apparently promoted you in large incriments, quickly and/or rashly. That is not on your shoulders, it is regrettable that such a mistake was made involving you, but it does not dissmiss that you are not suited for the Division XO/Admiral positioning.

This is all a screw up. Simply said as it can be.

Andrew Yates

I posted this topic here due to the lack of a better place to discuss this. I did not want to continue to disturb the storylines.
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer

Mr. Nesbitt has been removed from rank and position, while he maintains that he 'resigned' prior to this, making it void. That is all good and well, but should he choose to take an active position, he will be of the rank Crewman 3rd Class.
You will probally want to begin searching for a new XO.

This topic is over.

Richard Ransom

can some one tell what the god green earth is going on Iam completely lost on what is happening. Andrew do explain if you can be so kind.

Richard Ransom

as you all Know I had Nessbitt in my old Division of Windsor and  from what I remember he took the Bridge commander test though Pm from what I have been told. I gave him the rank of Admiral. I was under the impression as Division Commanding Officer I could give him that Rank?, If Iam wrong please post the rules on this.