• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mr. Nesbitt

Started by Andrew Yates, April 21, 2006, 07:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mwnesbitt90

Sirs seen as though this issue seems to have to do with my "dissreguard" for higher ranking officers there is nothing further from the truth, I have the utmost repect for all higher ranking officers and would never intetionaly ignore or disreguard the wishes of a high command officer however i have completed every command course mandated by Admiral Hobson from the time i was initially broguht into a higher command rank, so gentalmen please do NOT insult my qualifilcations to become what MY commanding officer see's fit i do NOT appreciate being badgered ever since i have joined expansionfleet I have repeatedly been attacted by every higher ranking officer in the fleet how would you all react if you we my shoes!?!?!  Also if its that big of a deal i will just retire and keep my current rank!!
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Andrew Yates

The rank of Admiral is given to the most devoted and to the most accomplished memebers. As far as I have seen you have not been as devoted and accomplished as to recive such a title. And do nopt make the mistake of that you are being singled out and picked on and that you were or are the only only one hearing from the High Command. When I was a rookie here I too had been caught up in such matters very similar to these. It is now two years later almost three and I have devoted much time and accomplished much to be worthy to hold such a title. I think you need much more time and experiance to hold a position such as Division XO and you need more devotion and accomplishments to be promoted to the rank of Admiral.
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

mwnesbitt90

NOt here back in frontier....?http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'>? No one has let me know what the plan is!
Also sir if you wish me to make a better XO send me a message tell me what i need to improve or do to be the best XO possible.

I will send just that PM.

Other than that, this isn't a storyline. Its real, something I think you probally knew.....

I have sent you a PM that might make sense with you becoming eventually 'ready' for a large command position.

Hopefully it resolves..well, everything.

mwnesbitt90

well i dont intend to be punished for someone elses mistakes! I would like to request Flag Admiral Vorak be present at these procedings!

Richard Ransom

I have read the Points from all Involved.
I see the points from all Party Involved as you all know in H.C Iam a Rookie CO but the one thing I know which is part of my down fall I try to give pepole Second Chances and it a downfall from me I have just been informed Mr.Nessbitt has Resigned. and I would like a Member of the H.C please keep me informed of your decision  with Mr.Nessbitt.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

James Madison

From what i can tell Mr. Nesbitt has an issue with accepting anything from an officer that is not his direct CO.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Brian Higgins

Ransom, I dont think that Nesbitt once accepted orders from anyone, nor do I think hes even READY! to consider himself an admiral, He isnt acting the way he should, so he should be stripped of power.  Then tossed into a very cold cold cold planet.  But thats just me, but Nesbitt has no need to be an admiral, I dont care who gave him the test, hes totally immature.  Im more mature then he is most of the time.

Ill go for now http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

P.S.  BTW, Ransom, Admiral status is earned not given.  Took me awhile to figure that now.

The situation is largely as Andrew pointed out in an above post. Some members of HC do not agree with Mr. Nesbitt holding a rank of admirality, and what is more, the position of Division XO.

We do not need to discuss anything. It is already being discussed elsewhere, in a closed topic.
You know of the thing, so you continue as XO or resign, continuing awaiting word of something done, or nothing done.

......this isn't a storyline.....

Andrew Yates

Nesbitt, this is not a mtter of you not being a good XO, its a matter of you not being entitled to hold the rank and infact BE an Division XO. You are far too incompetant and inexperianced. But it has come to my attention that this is not entirly your fualt. it is also Ricjards for giving you the position. I know he is a Rookie CO and I know he is not fully sure of his peramiters but know I am confident he is now aware.
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer

Andrew Yates

Well, for now the High Command is going to discuss this conflict privatly so that we may determine an appropriat coarse of actions. we will post here when we come to our conclusion.
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer

It would be much better for you to not get fired up. This is not a 'proceding', this is not a court case or trial, or hearing. Vorak is certainly involved in this discussion. It is being discussed elsewhere, and as I said before, not here. I am unsure as to why this thread is here, it is not a town-hall meeting.