• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: "Lending a Helping Hand"

Started by Andrew Yates, March 21, 2007, 01:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balkazar

"Alright, SUIT UP!.  Make sure you have your gear, make sure everyone has medkits as well." Balkazar told the marines.

<Balkazar started to get his suit on with the rest of the marines putting on theres, then they tested the thrusters to make sure they were working properly and surprisingly they were>

=^= "Captain Titan, We are ready down here.  Get us close to the Iroquois and we will take it from there." =^=
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

<Captured Heraani Vessel>

Marine: "Col. the Iroquois is turning about, they wont beable to survive a full frontal confrontation if they get attacked.  I think there trying to destroy themselves."

Balkazar: "Thats just great, then why were we sent out here to save them if there going to taken there beaten up ship into the middle of a blasted combat zone.  I think they lost whats left of there minds.  Ok, Keep an eye on them.  If they want to destroy themselves or attempt too in anycase the least we can do is try to draw fire from them."

"Richerds, target the second heraani vessel full barrage, destroy it before they can raise there shields." Balkazar ordered.

<Taps his comm badge>

=^= "Captain, the Iroquois just did a turn about.  There disobeying a strong suggestion to get out while they can.  If the Heraani vessels decide to target the Iroquois, they will most likely be destroyed.  In otherwords, there doing a suicide run.  We shouldnt have come to there rescue if they wanted to kill themselves." Balkazar out. =^=
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

William Wallace

OOC: Ms Starwind if your too be the Chief Engineer Please change your avitar to suit. ie Yellow rather than Blue.

IC: Ah! Welcome Back Colonel. Captain Titan is currently over on the Iroquois sir. How did it go over there on the Heranni Ship?
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

mwnesbitt90

[Sickbay]
Hypospray 20cc's Inaprovaline, i need the Defibrillator. {nesbitt places the defibrillator onto the skin over the heart} the combination of the drug and the shock seem to be working he is returning to regular heart rythems.
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Teranis

=^=Lt. Commander Teranis to the U.S.S Lothlorien (OFF: lethlorian lol :P). The Iroquois is ready to recieve the transfer of plasma. We await your confirmation to begin the transfer. (OFF: if you have been reading our posts then you should know what im going on about http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'> ) =^=
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

William Wallace

Continuing to stare at the Colonel until he has left the bridge.

After he left the bridgeI let out a scream and move to the General.

Sir I didn't know you were still on board sir. I guess by that reaction that it was a horrible day over there. I can understand what death is like. I might not fully understands the bonds that bind your men together sir but if he goes off like that everytime he returns from a mission it might be a more difficult ship to keep togethere than I thought.

==/\== Commander Wallace to Captain Titan. Sir Cololnel Balkazar has returned from the Heranni ship. ==/\==
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Malia

Aye Sir. 'Malia gives a nod and a half smile to Maguid then hurries off to engineering.'
"If God wanted me to be quiet he would've never showed me what he does."

Mason

Mason looks round the bridge and notices how serious and focused they all are.
He catches John Simpsons attention just before he heads of to his briefing and wishes him good luck. Wishing that this is not the last time he'll see him again.

Mason gets the captains attention
"Captain, we are nearing the USS Iroquois. At this current speed and heading we're roughly 10 away now"

"Ohh and by the way..." Mason says hesitantly
"Maguid can probably give you a better reading but from what i can tell so far on my terminal, there is no indication that they have seen us coming nor is there any indication that they are preparing for a counter assault on our part."
"I'm not sure till we get a little closer. But this could be a trap!"
Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Tom Titan

*Titan thought his officers advice over for a minute and he nods.*

"Helm drop out of warp in an adjacent sector from the Iroquois alert me ten minutes prior to dropping out of warp. Mr. Richerds you are dismissed. Excellent work, now go join your comrades. Commander, do you have any star fighter experience? I believe before we departed shuttle bay two had 6 peregrine class fighters loaded in. I think those could prove more useful then shuttles. Also we have 4 runabouts we can also use. Mr. Velotion try and find out whats compromising communication with the Iroquois."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588

Jean Starwind

Jean hears the comm Commander Wallace has sent to her and she stands up from her chair in engineering and responds promptly.

"Yes, Sir. I will be over right away. I will be leaving Lieutenant J.G. Louis in command while I'm out."

She then calls up Alpha and Delta and she marchs to the transporter room and soon her small lean body glows in blue and she disappears.

Tom Titan

=/\=Commander Wallace=/\=

"Send over our engineering cheif and a couple teams to help get the basics done onthis ship so we cna make it back to Avalon."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588

John Simpson

<Heraani vessel>

<John worked hard to patch up the wounded and get them back into the fight.  Few were falling as they armored marines were pushing the Heraani soldiers back.  John soon groaned in pain as his leg was grazed by a heraani weapon>

"Col.  We have 20 minutes to take over this vessel, sir." John called out.
2nd Lt.
Combat Medic
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/UFPVCINC/Jake-Gyllenhaal1.jpg" border="0">

William Wallace

We carrently lake an engineering chief Captain. we shall have to do without that team and hope that when we arrive back at base we will be able to be repaired then, becasue we have more important things to do.

I believe the marines will be useful in their zero G training is of a much higher standard than a normal ships crew is given. Sir if I might also suggest maybe helping to defend them with some of our shuttle craft sir.

I would also suggest that we keep our surprise underwraps until we have a better chance of getting the USS Iraquos through the battle Captain. I am sure the crew wouls like to live to tell the tale. Rather than resort to the lifeboats sir.

Okay Mr Richerds, I am sure that if we stop and think about it we all have friends over there. But in your case I think you could be of more use over there. Colonel Balkazar also asked you to make your way there when your job was finished here so we won't stand between you and him.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Tara Lollock

=/\=Captain, i just wanted to extend an invitation to your senior staff. I'm getting a barrel of blood wine to celebrate our victory. Join us in the Celtic Corner after the debriefing, if you're interested. Lollock Out=/\=
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

John Simpson

<Walks up to the general after Balkazar had left, John salutes>

"Sir, heres another report.  Keller had to be put into suspended stasis, his wounds were too much for us to repair for the moment.  Also im afraid that we lost another 5 men during surgery.  Also the Col, lost his half brother today." John reported.

<Turns to face Wallace>

"Sorry, sir.  But the life of a marine is far more tedious and stressful then what you have over here on a starship.  Over there we had to face our friends getting wounded and dead, on the front lines we witness everything that most would never witness.  When the fighting is usually done its a nightmare and choatic.  Its nothing personal towards you Wallace I assure you." John said trying to cool the XO down.
2nd Lt.
Combat Medic
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/UFPVCINC/Jake-Gyllenhaal1.jpg" border="0">