• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: "Lending a Helping Hand"

Started by Andrew Yates, March 21, 2007, 01:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara Lollock

=/\=Captain, you're set to beam over. You may beam straight to the brisge and i'll meet you.=/\=
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Julian

=^=Captured you say? Is it operational? We only detect 2 ships on route to the station? Once back i want a full report. You and your senior staff are to report to SS Avalons Conference room for a debriefing. See you when you arrive home. Julian out=^=
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

John Simpson

<Walks onto the bridge and looks around, John eyes Mason with wearied eyes as he diverted his attention to his superiors>

"Col, Commander.  Maj. Keller will live, we repaired the critical systems and put him into stasis.  Most of that damage we cant fix.  So until medical advances are made to repair him fully, hes in stasis.  But hes alive atleast.  Another 10 died marines died but the others will make a full recover." he said breathily heavily as he leaned against the wall to try and regain some strength.
2nd Lt.
Combat Medic
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/UFPVCINC/Jake-Gyllenhaal1.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

"Oh the armors were fine, if thats all you fleet care about.  I lost 50 lives today, you will NEVER! understand the bond that brings the marines together and you will never understand the meaning!!, of honoring the dead, or understand the true bond, the very fabric of what makes us strong, you will never understand that.  Your lucky your in that uniform because if you werent I would have hit you for that comment.  It seems that the armor is more important to you then the lives that were lost.  Show more respect to the dead." he said before storming off the bridge to deal with other matters.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Tom Titan

We will beam your you and one company instead of two platoons over

Read the post thoroughly Colonel.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588

William Wallace

Don't worry Mr Simpson. I take no offence at what you said. But believe it or not Navy faces as much danger as the marines do on a daily basis.

*HHhmmm if the Colonel lost his brother in the fight that would be a reason for him to react the way he did. If I stop to think about it I would probably done the same thing in his situation*
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Julian

=^=SS Avalon to the Lothlorien and Iroquois. We have picked you up on our scanners. what is your status?=^=
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Balkazar

"Dont worry, Richerd.  I think she should be stripped down too.  But I think Starfleet command wants to go threw the systems with a fine tooth comb to try and duplicate the technology.  If anything else we will get a defense against these guys weapons.  Im heading for the Lothlorien to deliver my report.  I have left 20 men behind to maintain the vessel the rest of the marines are to report back to the Lothlorien, your returning to the Lothlorien as well."

Maguid Velotian

Yes Sir! *Maguid replies, whilst still thinking on how best to accomplish this*

*From his controls he access's a probe and programmes it to seek out a federation energy signal from within the Nebula with the following message*

This is the USS Lothlorian under the command of Captain Thomas Titan.
USS Iroquois, we trust this message reaches you in time.
Your distress call has been answered and have formulated a plan, which if able to so you MUST follow.
At the time of this message all three Heraani cruisers have entered the Nebula. You are to navigate out of the Nebula on heading 026.54. We will capture one of the Heraani cruisers and await your arrival.

*Completes the programming of the message and turns to the Captain*

"Sir, the message has been encrypted so that only Federation technology may decipher it in-case it falls into enemy hands. The probe is to be launched into the Nebula and upon finding the Iroquois will transmit the message to them"

*Maguid turns back to his controls and ready's up the probe to venture into the Nebula before turning back to face the Captain and the rest of the crew"

"The probe is all set, sir!
All checks have been made and if there is nothing else I will launch the probe"

*Launches the probe*
Maguid Velotian - Science Officer
USS Lothlorien

Tom Titan

=/\=Colonel=/\=

"I want you to get that secured and have active patrols ensuring the ship is indeed captured fully. Check every deck, every room, every compartment. Don't kill when it is not necessary. Any prisoners we can get will be more help to us. When you have completed that return to the Lothlorien leaving your best officer in command of the heerani ship. I want a full report on the commandeering of that craft and all the information you have attained from it on my desk asap."
=/\=Lollock=/\=

"I am beaming over now."

*Tom gets up and heads to the lift. He steps in and before the doors close...*

"Commander the bridge is yours. Keep the men busy."

*...The doors close and Titan beams tot he Iroquois.*
Thomas Titan
Captain

William Richerd

OOC: Sorry for the delay, I had to take care of some personal stuff, but I am back

<Bridge of captured ship>

"Aye Sir," Richerd said with a grin as he locked onto the leading Herrani vessel, and after letting lose his barrage of weapon fire be targeted the next one in his sights, he was actually enjoying this interface, it was smooth and very easy to manipulate.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Balkazar

<Heraani ship's bridge>

Marine: "Sir, we are detecting a beacon coming threw the nebula, from its signature its from the Iroquois.  Also im getting readouts that theres a Heraani vessel closing in on the beacon and they may find the beacon Before the Iroquois gets out to safety.  What do you want to do, sir." he said.

"Hmmmmmm, Richerds get a lock on the Heraani vessel, even a faint one.  They may follow the beacon out and if so, lock all weapons onto the target and fire on my command only." Balkazar told Richerds.

=^= "Captain, you should be reading a beacon from the Iroquois.  Theres a heraani ship following it or atleast thats what we think.  I suggest we arm weapons and be ready to fire to guard the Iroquois.  I doubt they will fire on there own ship.  As far as they know, they think this ship is crewed by heraani elites.  What do you want to do?, I already armed weapons to fire on my command." =^=

Balkazar

<Finishing downloading the data and getting a report ready for Titan.  Balkazar had left for the transporter room>

=^= "Richerds, report." =^=

Tom Titan

*...The heerani cruiser that was just captured leave the nebula and regroups with the Lotlorien. Now they await the arrival of the Iroquois then they are ready to strike...*

"Colonel bring the ship out and about facing the nebula if you see any Heerani ship leave that nebula blast them up. Ensign Velotian status of the Iroquois? Are they out yet?"
Thomas Titan
Captain

William Wallace

Getting up and slowly moving to the Science station I watch over the station.

Mr Velotian how is it that a ship with perfectly good nacelles can be leaking plasma. would it be better to look over the station fully befor reporting your findings.

Captain they are helping with the bait sir. They were and still are the bait for the fish. They have openly set up a leak to leave a path for the Heraani to follow. I think I like this idea. Commander Lollock has a good mind for a Klingon sir. I have worked with Klingons before but this with the crew under her is a good plan.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588