• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

NOV. 2005 ROLL CALL! ALL OFFICERS!

Started by Mathew Moriarty, November 10, 2005, 02:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathew Moriarty

Mathew Moriarty
Captain
USS Excalibur

Admiral it has been a pleasure to serve under you sir.
Former Chief Tactical Officer USS Aztec
Former XO USS Discovery
Former XO/CO Uss Excalibur

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Torean

Thank you admiral, Sorry to see you go.  

Thank you captain.  I look forward to getting back out there.

I am soon to retire as CO of Nova Division, All officers have untill the first of Decemcer, at which I might already have chosen a successor, to report as active, any officer failing to do so will be removed from thier postion.

Revan Young

Mr. Moriarty and Torean, I am going to decomission the Venture and Aztec. The Excalibur will be the flag ship. The Interceptor will be on stand by until such time as the Excalibur is crewed. I am postin another roll call for each ship. (Excalibur/ Interceptor) I will be adjusting the rosters as necessary. Please be patient. Thank you or your time.
Revan Delacroix Young
Admiral
Nova Division CO

Torean

Lt torean of the excaliber reporting in.

A good start I can see, to inform all, I have chosen Admiral Young to take command of the division. I think the Venture and Aztec have been in DS20 if you had thought they were active in service. From what I know, Captain Marcus Brodie will not be on duty who was CO of the Interceptor, so you will not need to worry about him in a re-postioning.

Lieutenant Torean, for your long and dedicated service to the Fleet, and to Nova Division, I hereby promote you to the rank of Lieutenant Commander, with all responsibilities, and abilities, with that rank. You may take the proper title and rank avatar.

Good to see you Mr. Torean. I never got to it in time, but you are still due a well earned promotion to Lieutenant Commander, I will see it done before I pass along command.

Mathew Moriarty

Congratulations Commander Torean.

Congratulations Admiral Young.

Bravo Zulu and sorry to see you go Admiral Hobson.
Former Chief Tactical Officer USS Aztec
Former XO USS Discovery
Former XO/CO Uss Excalibur

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)