• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Holosuites

Started by Shakira, April 30, 2002, 01:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Micheal J miles

he used this powers again to repair the hologrid.

he walked to Hirohito.
if you try that again i will give you a mega blast of the powers i have!

Cooking tribbles! you are mad.

Micheal Jim Miles
A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hirohito

Fool...? Fool? I gonna give you for foolk your cadet-####! I have been around long. And I have done bad things yes. *Starts to talk low* But, I can´t and won´t take that you are calling me a fool... You know, as faar as you are concerned, i might have the same powrs as you have... You know #### about me. But I know a bit about you. I have made some... bussinies with your parents for example...

Hirohito 30 years ago we gave you power.
butt you used it for evil.
now miles haze the power of love en good.
the will become better than ever you was.

Hirohito

I am not evil. Nor a, I good. I am just tired of being ignored of all.

Joe

Jeez. Whats going on??

Hello Ms. Shakira. I do not believe we have met. I am Joe I work at the Klingon restaurant. A pleasure to meet you.

Joe.
A human who makes #### good food.

Shakira

*Shakira enters the Holodeck and starts the Hirohito 11B program.*

What is this for? *shrugs* Mwell.. I better go..

*Turns around and walks back to the bar*

(Edited by Shakira at 3:32 am on April 27, 2002)

Vonter Nek Gente

Vonter runs in
"Micheal stop this madness, you do not attack anyone on this station, you are only a Cadet remember"
Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

The hologram went back on-line.
it fired a pure blast of plasma Energy on Hirohito.
do not make interupt the last phase.

Hirohito was stuned bye the blast.
the next time the beam will make it with pain.

Micheal J miles

butt he was wrong.
Miles was turned in to the most powerfull thing now to the mind.
a Q.

a powerfull Q

Micheal Jim Miles
A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Micheal J miles

your evil i'm good
why should i fight you?

he snapped his fingers en was gone

Micheal Jim Miles

Hirohito

*Walks in*

Computer, dropp the temperature to 20 belov zero.

*Acknowledged*

Start the fire!

*Acknowledged*

Beam the tribbles in to the fire!

*Acknowledged*

*The musik started to play and the tribbles was beamed directly to the fire*

Mwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! DDDIIEEE!!!

Micheal J miles

i'm more than this.
i'm a Talarion.
and all live this good and if this fool wants to cook tribbles he must play the prize like any other men on this world.

On that mometn miles begun to scream this body was in a kind of flux.
this DNA begun to change and in the end he begun to lose this form.

Micheal Jim Miles

Hirohito

Hirohito flew up in anger. His eyes was red as Miles had been before.

"NOW I AM TIRED OF BEING IGNORED!!! ESPECIALLY OF COKY CADET-SHITS LIKE MILES!! AND OF IDIOTS LIKE YOU!! *Points on Talarion* I TOLD YOU NOT UNDERESTIMATE ME. WELL, NOW IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU!!! I GONNA DELETE ALL MEMORIES FROM HIS MIND, AND HIS ABILITIES AS HE ARE SO FOND OF USING!!

*Hirohito snapped his fingers and Miles was normal again, looking confused at the Talarian who desperatly tryed to stop Hirohito, but it was useless.*

Hirohito

Wait a minute? YOU, gave ME powers? BULLSHIT!! I am a being similar to Q. You have gave me ####!

Hirohito

As I told you am I not evil. But nor am I good. I could have done that whole my 480 000 000 years long life. I don´t care. unless it is something that threatening me. Call me coward if you´d like. But it have worked.