• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Jujitsu

Started by Lilque, July 30, 2004, 11:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilque

::Lilque Walks into into Holodeck in a white Jujitsu ghi, with a black belt tied around the waist symbolizing she had mastered its techniques and became a first dan::

"Computer, Please load Jujitsu Program with black belt oponnet"
the computer responded by fullfilling the request. There stood a black belt jujitsu opponet.

Her oppnent bowed to signify honor and respect for the rules and for one another, Lilque did the same.

"Is it a good day to be beat?" Lilque exclaimed

"I was just about to ask you that my lady" replyed the dark haired man oposite her.

"well lets get this party started..." chucckled Lilque....

She took her stance and waited for her partner to strike first, because she would never pick a fight....

He threw a forward roll with a sholder lock at Lilque for an opening move. Lilque Blocked adn then respionded with a front kick combonation and sparring with heel. They continuted to fight....both having trails and triumphs.

an hour passed and they still were fighting intensly.....now both were at a stand still, niether had won or lost.....a cats fight.

"My Lady fights rather well, I compliment your ability." Lilque's Partner said.

"Thank you, and your technique is perfect....I have to go but thank you for the fight."

*Lilque Bowed*

"COmputer end program"

Lilque walked out and back to her quarters

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

trian

***walks in to see if holosuite is occupied***
"hello" i said.
"hmm no one here i guss" saying as i walked in
"computer" i said it cherped in acnalogement.
"activate opponit and give him his own pesanalaty"i said
"i want to have some fun"i wisperd under my breath
"specify"was my reply
"make it random"i said
"working" said the computer
"opponet created begin when ready" the computer said in it usual nonchalont tone
the oppnet appered
we bowed as traditin damanded
"i see your a black belt" i said
"and i see youra no belt this should be easy" he replied
"ill show you easy" i said
moving so fast he baly had time to act i kick up and stoped barley just before i hit him
"not bad" he said    "but your left flank is open" he commented
http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'> i looked at my left flank but it was defended then ilooked up an the only thing i had to react to was "idiot
as he tried to kick me i did a spinning jump and kicked him right in the jaw and he went flying back
when he got up and said"not bad" but then i relized 2 hours hd passed and i had to get to the habbitat ring for bed.
" computer save program" i said.
"ill be back" i said as i left http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>
trian
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o217/BecKaDoodles/expendabilitystartrek.jpg" border="0">