• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Alien Divisions

Started by Vorak, October 25, 2002, 10:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Rugal

Excuse me, but supervisor?

Dailik

Basically Rugal .. your still CO and responsible for all changes within cardassian fleet.  I am basically a supervisior that reports to the board from reports you give me so we all know what is happening within the cardassian side of things etc.
"Democracy may be only a few steps removed from Anarchy, but at least it's not loud"

Vorak

Flag Admiral Vorak enters the Embassy of his station, to announce that Ambassador Dailik has been killed and Ambassador Delk has been missing in action. But then he realises that they were the only two to occupy this office, and that it is now empty and abandoned.  Quietly, he closes and locks the doors, hoping that sometime soon he would find someone else to reopen those doors for...
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Dailik

Thankyou for allowing me back sir.  After the Metatraxi tryed to use me things have been a little strange.  But i am glad to be back amongst my own race.

Apparently the Metatraxi use Dead bodies of ppl and with a process i am not sure what it is, re-revives them and changes them over to there race, this is how they reproduce so to speak.

"Democracy may be only a few steps removed from Anarchy, but at least it's not loud"

Vorak

As an ambassador, it is important to understand the culture and systems of another species. By this you have done so with the Metatraxi.

OFF: hihihi =P

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

I understand, and I also received your more recent private message. I see now what is still going on. I have discussed this with Admiral Mallory, who has decided to keep this situation pending for the moment, so that he can consult the Shadowfleet High Command on this matter. Rest assure we will work on a solution for you that will satisfy you.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Marcet

*Turns to Ambassador Daillik*

"Well ambassador, the last update told me that Cardassia Prime is growing again. The birthrate is increasing and also it's healthrate. Cardassia Prime was dealing with a strong flue, it was rapitly going from city to city and it hit several major places. Luckily our best scientists have found the cure and ensured the health of the brave Cardassian Citizen. But tell me dear ambassador, how do you deal with new alliances/species here onboard this station. Maybe it would be a good idea, to share the contacts we have in this quadrant, it would be a profit to both of us"

I Wish to be part of the Union

Vorak

=^= Attention to all Starfleet personell and civilians =^=

This is Flag Admiral Vorak speaking. Today at 1500 hours, the funeral ceremony will be held for Admiral T'Hain, commanding officer of StarPhoenix Base. His tragic end was caused by the Borg, and his commending actions in his life deserve a sign of respect, so please come to cargo bay 1 now, where the ceremony will be held according to the customs since the demise of Mr. Spock. Please report to cargo bay 1 immediately.

=^= Vorak out =^=

OFF: to find the cargo bay 1, go to the Station Ops forum on this board, and you will find a topic "the funeral of T'Hain", please post there and remain there until the funeral ceremony is finished, it will not take too long.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Dailik

I sure am and very eager to get started. This will be my big break.

Dailik

Do you have a problem with myself being supervisor of Cardassian Division Admiral Rugal ?

Vorak

Mr. Rugal, check in the division forum for the Cardassian Fleet, on this very same board.  It will tell you guidelines and regulations of how to report to your supervisor.  It's important that you read it well, for it also describes the difference between a CO and a supervisor, of a division.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Dailik

Well atm, the floors need a good wash.  If you could do them, it would be of great help.  But while you do it, pay as much attention to what u clean and your surroundings and when you finish com eback to me.

Vorak

Greetings ambassador. You honour us with your unexpected visit.
Mr. Dailik is, in fact, in command of the embassy, but a second in command is always welcome. However, you are in fact also the ambassador of Shadowfleet, and it is not my intention to steal their good ambassador.
Perhaps you can make a second character, and be ambassador with one character here, and with the other on Shadowfleet? http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Marcet

*Walks into the Embassy and tries to find Ambassador Dailik*

"Sir, I am one of the new Cardassian representatives onboard the station, good to finally meet you http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>."

I Wish to be part of the Union