• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: "The Dark Side"

Started by Julian, August 13, 2007, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weasly Cook

Cook looked at his Captain. "Doing so would trap us within this dimension, and well... I do not know if that could be safe... I... I have a gut feel that this... that we should at least mine the entrance and to keep the mines from destroying us." He wanted to be cautious. "I rather keep a way home open for us..." He was almost thrown out of his chair from the last shake of the ship. "The anomaly is big enough to fit a Defiant class ship without harm... but it is still growing."
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Nocturnus

*raises eyebrow at swift* Still think i'm going to bite you lt?.  Your heading towards a station you have no idea about.  Yet no one believes it's a trip.  You've been given docking clearence out of thin air and your going to dock ... who's the dangerous one here? *grins* and shakes his head.    Welcome to the mirror universe, where nothing appears as it should be.
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Weasly Cook

Commander Cook only raised an Eyebrow and turned to look at Swift.

"Lieutenant, maybe consider that the Admiral was born a female. This is the Mirror Universe and as such, it could have been that the Admiral was born this way." He didn't know who was right but he wanted to try and show Swift that it could be another way as well. He turned around and saluted the Admiral. "Commander Cook, Second in Command, as Captain Lollock had already mentioned." He had felt it prudent to leave Captain Smith in his quarters till he had deemed the situation to be... and now... he was already planning to retrieve the feline at the next opportunity.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Voyager

**Mirror Dolan**

Dolan nodded in agreement with Ransom as he worked while listening to their conversation over internal sensors, since much of what he said was true.  Avalon was on a skeleton crew.  Even with Dolan working at his best, the station was only 67% combat effective, like Ransom said.  When shields were down, usually for Dolan's upgrades or for maintainance, someone would usually come by and do some damage.

Dolan made a note to try and create a secondary shield for the station to prevent that from happening, but calculated that it would require more power than the station could spare at the moment.  He needed some power conservation technology, a new power source or another current one, since he had pretty much maxed out the power systems now.  Unfortunately, replicators were a luxury that the station couldn't afford, since energy was extremely precious.  If it wasn't, more of the station would be intact and functional.  Dolan glanced up at the timer and realized his hour was up and cleaned up after puting everything away.

"Computer, save all changes to Dolan Weapons Lab and Testing Scenario Stage Gamma."  Dolan walked to his room, since his prototype transporter needed to be recharged.  After he set it on a place where it could recharge, he left his room and went to see Commander Cook.
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
http://www.expansionfleet.com/ships/ambassador2.gif" border="0">
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

Tara Lollock

Commander, I want you to oversee the installation. Keep me updated. Commander Teranis should be able to give you a hand. In the meantime, Julian, what is the current political situation over here?
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Tara Lollock

**The shaking stopped**

Alright, Lieutenant Swift. You heard the Commander; begin to mine the entrance.

Ensign, scan the area.

Commander Teranis, damage report.

(OFF: Clark, you need to find normal space reletive to our last position http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>  Just helping out lol)
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Apodae Swift

"Oh don't worry about that Sir, I have torpedoes waiting in all tubes as well as the pulse phasers ready to fire. I also intend to pump the airlocks with air from out own ship to create a positive pressure environment. That way if they try to suck out the air there will be a good supply or if they try to fill it with some sort of gas it will be kept out by the positive pressure." Swift explained to the apparent admiral. "Also we already figured that the station doesn't pose much of a threat in terms of fire power. You're still the biggest threat here Admiral, no offence."
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Apodae Swift

"That's a shame." Swift said honestly he would have loved to meet his evil clone (despite the fact he wouldn't be evil). It took him a second to recognise who had addressed him. "Admiral Julian? But you're... I mean to say... you're a... woman. Oh wait I get it! In the mirror universe Julian had a sex change. Hey that's cool with me, you know, it's the modern era. People can do that, more power too you I say. You know. It must have taken a lot of guts to go through with it, especially in the current climate of chaos and I'm babbling here... Sorry."
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile

Julian

**Mirror Julian**
=^=Dolan! Give there weapon back now and report to the Dantor mines! They are our honoured guests and your not going to steal their defensive weapons just to study it for your own personal benefit. And dont tell me its for our own technology your too obsessive about weapons. First you come up to me and give me a report that you could have waited to give me and then you steal things from our guests. Your on guard duty for 2 weeks! give back the weapon now and head down to the planet. Julian out.=^=

I am really sorry about this.. Its been hard to control this lot. They are whats left of the original rebellion against the Alliance. We did win but with great consequences. Taurik is controlable if you know what to do. Leave him be and he will be fine.

Your security officer is very smart. I would have done the same thing in my position however he was a bit too fullon dont you think?
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Weasly Cook

Cook only blinked. "They had a Rivendell here as well? Most interesting." He only shook his head. "Admiral... I hope you are just joking, because I do not plan on spending years here at all." He looked rather flustered at everything. "Besides... the information could be downloaded to a PADD and delivered here most likely... since as the second in command I should be present for first contact delegation duty... that of helping the Captain." he was treating this in a new contact manner, since they would be bringing back technology, mainly a rift generator... and that phaser rifle he still had, He wanted to see how it worked, he shook his head, if he was not careful he could over extent himself.

He tapped his commbadge. =A=Iroquois? Please download all information from the storage boxes of our guest and give me a PADD copy so I could go over them? Also, I would like a site to site transport of Captain Smith to my location, it is his mealtime and I will be unable to be back soon, and I do not think he should disrupt any ship functions.=A= he also knew that he would milk all the food he could get if he was left alone on the ship.

Weasly Cook

"But... the question is where are we going? I don't mean the location where in a sense, but a deminsional sense, where are we heading to?" Cook wondered. He silently began to get his sensors to scan and record every little detail that might be found once through, after all, star fleet would want to know about this world even if they never go back, knowledge is a key factor for the progress of the Federation.

Valen StarChaser

<Peeping over the console as Cook comes in, Valen waited till he was at the console before he got up and went over to give Cook a huge bear hug.  He stopped hugging Cook before his eyes popped out then went back to the medical console>

"Oh of course." Valen said bringing up the molecular scans.

"The supposed Admiral here isnt very talkitive.  He came in here ordering me around like im some sort of lap dog.  Im going to blame that lapse in judgement to prolonged exposure to this universe.  Aside from that hes crazier then I am." he said with a uncontrollable giggle.

Nocturnus

You sound like a klingon i knew once.  Nothing was ever to big for them.  Arrogant to the T.  He eventually got killed by his own brother.  I"m sure hte captain sleep peacefully under your watchful eyes.  *moves away to look at the science terminals and starts hitting buttons*
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Nocturnus

*steps from behind the group of Starfleet officers.*.. Admiral Julian it is nice to see you once more.  I bought you some friends http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>.  it's nice to see you again.  If you ever wanted to switch sides.. and join that other lot.. I'd suggest not.  Their ships are horrible.

*looks around for the first time.. errr... is it just me.. or has it got worse?

Apodae Swift

"You know what," Swift said, then made a dusting motion with his hands, "I'm going for a drink, I have had enough of these hostilities. I'm brushing my hands of the whole situation. Commander do be carefully, they seem a volatile bunch. If they steal anything else let me know and I'll come back." Swift left the group and made his way down towards where the Celtic corner would be on his universes version of Avalon, vaguely wondering what Mirror Celtic Corner would be.

((OOC: Anyone want to give me a heads up what Mirror Celtic Corner will be like.))
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
USS Iroquois