• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: "The Dark Side"

Started by Julian, August 13, 2007, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weasly Cook

Commander Cook only blinked as he saw readings on a console.

"Captain.... I am reading Temporal Readings... I think they got a time weapon.... I am trying to recalibrate shields to keep us safe from it." Cook's hands began to speed across the board at a human pace as he tried to keep the small ship safe.

"I am also more then ready to go home where I know who is who. Also, I have the generator set to destabilize the rift as soon as we get through... I am thinking that we might have a tool now that can be used to explore whole new areas of space." Cook was smiling as he thought of all the new places they could visit with this generator.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Tara Lollock

**Another shake knocks her out of her chair. As she picks herself back up she screams above the ships sirens.**

Commander, can we seal it?
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Weasly Cook

Commander Cook walked into the medical bay, and looked at the situation. Wearing now the red of command instead of the blue of Science.

He looked at the Captain and then the Admiral. He then walked over to Valen Starchaser. "Doctor... may I look at the medical report you have taken? I only want to see the Molecular scans only, seeing how that will prove if he is from our universe or our own. Please." He had missed the argueing and didn't seem to notice the tension that was going on at the moment.

((I am back now))
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Tara Lollock

**She turns toward the Admiral**

Sir, i am half Klingon. And Klingons never sleep well. We always watch for our enemies.

Lt, i likr the plan. Prepare to implement it. And we are going to be armed, lieutenant, see to it.

Admiral. Who can be trusted here.

**She said that even though she truly trust just one or two people in the entire galaxy. It's a Klingon trait that she cant help.**

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

Idle speculation seems to be pointless. I would like to get to work.

Julian, what are the odds of getting us out of here.

"Die well!"

Richard Ransom

*Smiles* Adventures is a Good Term, the Best way to talk about them is in my Ship she is Slow Warp 2.5 but she is Covert, also I gathered the Information on opening a Rift using U.S.S Iroquois but it was Destroyed, also we have hand one or Two Attacks from the Inside, do tell me what I miss when you Left, *the Two Exited the Room and Walk Down the Hall* also we lost a Lot of Good People when you left the Commander of the Marines decided to take what he had to recapture Dantor, our Good old Sargent Major Brown Returned from Gathering information regarding the Rifts he is the only one Left there Ether Dead or on Rebel Ships Surrounding us. when you Came back I was Preparing to Pay a Vist to our Friends out there you know how much they Like me*Smiles* but the Thing is Avalon is 67% Combat Effective, and thats Pushing it, Most of the Station is Caramelized is the Best way to Discribe it, we get a Section Functional then Someone comes in  and steals the Parts or Blows a Section, our Secuitey Force is Me, when Iam not gathering Intelligence.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Voyager

**Mirror Dolan**

=/\= I didn't know anything about it either, though I suppose I might have made it...I don't remember anything though.  However, it seems to have been built in as a back up in case the holoimager was ever brought offline, to either stop that from happening.  I don't believe it could have been activated any other way.  =/\=

Dolan sent a message through the rift, reasoning that was where the Federation ship needed to get to.

=/\= Ensign Dolan of the New Terran Empire to any ships on the other side of the rift.  Do not send any vessels through the rift, the Iroquois will be through the rift shortly.  As soon as they are through, close the rift as fast as you can.  An experimental weapon is going to be tested and we don't know the full effects.  If any ships of yours come through, they will probably not come back.  I repeat, don't send any ships through the rift.  =/\=

Dolan started inputting all of the calculations into the weapon's computer and came up with a result for the temporal calculation if fired at the Lothlorien that was approaching the station, which would result in the removal of several of the approaching ships and several areas of the station being fully operational.  He powered up the weapon and prepared to fire once the Iroquois was through the rift.

(OOC:  There will be several different timelines that show up after the temporal weapon is fired, all ending in the temporal weapon being fired for the 'first time'.  It'll just be a little fun for me, so let's just get the Iroquois through and you all can criticize my 8th grade writing skills after! http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'> )

(To Iroquois crew:  Captain Bode and a couple other people want you to hurry up and get through the rift.  To be honest, you are going a bit slowly.  So please hurry up.  I don't care who does it, just get through.)
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
http://www.expansionfleet.com/ships/ambassador2.gif" border="0">
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

Weasly Cook

Cook nodded his head. "That was just barely being thought of... in fact, that was a theory that a fellow student submitted, amazing that he only got a barely passing for that research, and now..." he laughed. "Temporal mechanics was one of my favorite classes you could spend a week on ideas that could never be proven unless you got sent through time." He shook his head realizing he was digressing from the issue at hand.

"I am scanning for anything else, since we are closer to the anomoly..." His eyes went wide. "I think you are right," He turned to face the Captain. "Captain, I am reading some kind of energy beam coming from the other side of the anomaly, I am certain that Mr. Teranis' theory from the academy is correct, nothing else has so far matched so closely to what we see here." He was very, very worried. "I think this could be a problem... should we go through it? Since..." He looked back at the controls. "This... this is fasinating, we have a stable Temporal anomaly... totally and completely stable, we can go back and forth as much as we want. at the moment at least."

Apodae Swift

"Right, I kind of figured there wouldn't be a fire fight but I can honestly say I wasn't expecting this..." Swift said, he had been holding his rifle in a very militaristic style and now let it hang limply by his side. "So I guess the rebellion took care of the empire's death star, vader killed the emperor and now you have yourself a new republic." He added, not realising no one would get the star wars reference. "Any chance I get to meet the mirror me? That would be so awesome."
This thought activated his brain to a line of thinking that wasn't entirely pleasant. There were a number of possibilities here. Firstly that his alternate self wouldn't have been genetically enhanced and is sat somewhere on Earth with the intelligence of a two year old, secondly that he did have the genetic enhancements and people here know, thirdly he has the genetic enhancements and people here don't know, or the fourth case in which his opposite self is dead and people either do or don't know he was genetically advanced. Either way if they knew it didn't bode well for him, he could always lie and say he was different from his mirror self. However genetic enhancements were a serious crime and any captain would have a genetic test just to be sure.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Apodae Swift

"Don't take the statement of fact as arrogance Admiral," Swift said in remark to the Admirals remarks, "that station is not exactly top of the line."
Swift had a couple of members of security make a run to the armoury to pick up some phaser rifles, they came back in to the bridge a moment later with a small crate carried between to two of them. They opened the top of it to reveal to phaser rifles and handed one to him, as well as an extra normal phaser.
"Ma'am if we are going in I suggest I take point in case they shoot first and ask question later." Swift told Lollock, as far as he was concerned his captain wasn't going to die on his watch.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Weasly Cook

Commander Cook had remained silent during the trip so far. However he was shaken at seeing what would have been two enemies in his Universe, however, he realized that here.... it wouldn't be surprising if the Borg were even allies and not the most feared enemy around.

He was meeting now people that he would have to look up on what they really did, something that made it most unusual was he would get to meet the mirror counterparts firsts.

"Most amazing." He whispered to his Captain. "But it appears the Heraani and the Feilans are allies and good people here."

However when they entered the lift, he cleared his throat and looked at the Fleet Admiral. "May I have one more person beamed here? You see, I would think that a friend of mine would really enjoy seeing this station." He was also wondering if his Mirror Counterpart had something similar to Captain Smith.

Voyager

**Mirror Dolan**

Dolan sighed and beamed one of his mining drones to Dantor's surface.  Admiral Julian was getting a little too comfortable.  Then the instrument monitoring the station's systems started beeping and Dolan checked it.  It said that Ransom had tried to deactivate internal sensors.  Dolan smiled, since his fail safe for the internal sensors worked.  That was one system that he would never allow off line.  It was far too valuable to the station and even more so to him.  He checked in to see what Ransom didn't want him to hear.  He frowned.  He usually allowed the intelligence officer some space, such as allowing Ransom access to internal sensors and not keeping tabs on the contents of his computer, since Dolan didn't need to or want to know all the contents of his work.  Dolan continued on his way, but changing his course to meet up with Ransom.  Not to confront him, since he was the intelligence officer and was suppose to know some things Dolan might not, but to see what else he knew.  The development of technology was Dolan's life - Dolan didn't really care who the technology affected or how.
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
http://www.expansionfleet.com/ships/ambassador2.gif" border="0">
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

Tara Lollock

We won't go through without some idea as to whats on the other........

**The ship begins to shake violently**

Report.

Clark: Sir, we're being pulled in

Ensign, full reverse.

Clark: No effect

Commander, we may get to go through without my permission.

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

I appriciate your devotion Lieutenant but I usually like to take point, however, if you insist...... I will follow the protocol.

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

**Lollock stepped out of the airlock followed by her command staff. She stepped up to Julian and the mirror Lollock and held out her hand.**

Pleasure to meet you. I am Captain Lollock, i'm sure you already knew that, this is my first officer Commander Cook, my Chief Engineer Commander Teranis, My Security Chief Lieutenant Swift and my CMO Lieutenant Starchaser.

**She looks over to her MIrror self**

I hope that scar was derived in honorable combat.

Mirror Lollock--- "Not exactly" She glares at Julian. "Welcome aboard Captain" she said with a hint of anger and sarcasm.

"Die well!"