• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: "The Dark Side"

Started by Julian, August 13, 2007, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apodae Swift

"I'm sure the Mirror Me died in battle fighting a hundred thousand warriors... What? My rifle?" Swift asked the Mirror Dolan. "Yeah, that's not going to happen. I still haven't decided if this is a trap or not so I'm not giving up my weapon. Sure, I could probably kill you all without it, but it would take so much more effort." He joked, yet there was a serious edge to it, he didn't trust this Bizzaro universe at all. "However if this is real concern I can assure you it won't go off accidentally. Even if it did the thing is set to stun so it won't do any harm."
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Taurik

(OFF: Remember, Ransom, the Terrans don't have the same ships we do. While the same people exist, there's many major differences. Remember DS9? The Terran rebels had to steal the plans for the Defiant, because they had never had anything so powerful.)
Captain Taurik
Commanding Officer
U.S.S. Rivendell - NCC-84540-B

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/starfleetcross.gif" border="0">http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/redcrest.gif" border="0">
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Member of the Gallifreyan Sentinel Caste

Tara Lollock

Ensign, keep a constant scan; i want to know if the anomoly even flinches.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Julian

*as the Iroquois slowly moves into the station, their docking bay becomes filled with its own air as per Swifts idea. The ship docks with the Mirror Station Avalon and the crew prepare their away team. On the Station Fleet-Admiral Julian stands with a welcoming group on the other side of the docking bay doors, eagerly awaiting to see what comes through.*

***Docking Bay Entrance*

**Mirror Julian**: Ok eveyone be prepared! I dont want any screw-ups! We have been waiting for this for a LONG time!!!

(OCC: omg when you come through let me describe what you see ok?? cause youll be very suprised i guarantee it :P)
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Weasly Cook

Commander Cook stood to the side of Captain Lollock, keeping cool on the outside, but inside he was making mental note of all the strange changes and differences between those that he recognized, mainly that Vorak was not the Head of Expansion fleet. He was however listening and was momentarily confused by the strange saying that Lt. Swift had just said.

He was also surprised at the treatment that they were receiving, he had never been treated like this before, it made him rather uncomfortable but he was also hiding it rather well.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Nocturnus

hmm... I see Taurik still lays some blame on me for leaving.  I gather then no one knows.. what I've been doing all this time then?  If those rebels get any idea that a new ship is here.. you'd all be dead.   Your own intellegence efforts show the same thing.  THey want to get through the rift and claim a fully fuctional avalon.  I used to bei'ts security co.  I can tell you.. it was very impressive.   AI' diven.  Would make Dolan squirm with glee.  and might i point out that the engineer if he's a good engineer would have installed sensors in all parts of the station and be able to listen.
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Teranis

*Teranis looks at Cook then back at the Captain*

Aye Sir.

*he then starts presing buttons on his lcars screens pulling up different diagnostics of temperal fields and records of on how ships in the past have dealt with them. After not being able to find anything like this he figures anything this big would be classified anyway. He decides to change his methods and continue running his diagnostics. He then uses the main deflector to rerun the scans on the nebula as they get closer.*

It has to do something with the type of nebula its being made in.. *he mumbles to himself*

*he then remembered a theory he had been taught in advanced temperal mechanics class.*

Cook.. *he walks over to cooks station and transfer the data to his screen*

Look at this. This was a theory my class one thought of in advanced temperal mechanics class. You may not have heard of the class. Its new to the Alpha quardrant. Hasnt reached out here yet. But anyway. The theory was that all through space, there are temperal rifts. There are unstable and therefore we cannot see them in normal space. However when in subspace if you time it right, you can. Problem is, you go to close and boom your in another dimension and can get lost forever. You could go through a thousand of them and still not know whether its the original or not. The theory went though, is that if you knew the exact location of one, it may be possible to create a device to open a connection with another dimension and, using trace signitures, go back and forth whenever you needed. Its a big theory but perhaps someone is doing something similar here??
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Julian

*she extends her hand back to welcome the Captain*

It is a privelage and an honour to have you onboard.

*She looks at the security officer*

Nope ive never met anyone that looks like you before, perhaps the 'mirror' you died in the rebellion war??
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Tara Lollock

Good work lieutenant.

Cook, Clark, Swift, Teranis, and Valen. You're with me.

**She points to a lieutenant at the back console. You have the bridge. Keep a continuous transporter lock on us and get us out of there at the first dign of trouble.**

Unamed Lt. "Aye, Sir"

"Altight everyone. Lets go."

MIRROR AVALON

Mirror Lollock-- **Speaking under her own voice.** "YOUR the one that could screw up." **Shakes her head** "Of course, SIR"

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Richard Ransom

Well any Good Intelligence Officer will be able to do this *Presses a Button on his Sleve*

Computer:All Internal Sensors Off-line.

it will take Dolan the rest of the Day to get them back on-line, thats why I know what he is doing,
nope, No one knows what you have been doing, I have hear Rumors, Yes they want a fully Operational Station, the Last Time I Managed to Stop them at the Last minute by Using the Prototype Warp Core I had and Disabling then and by Chance there was a Starfleet Task Force at Avalon at the Time, and Avalon will not Survive an Frontal Attack, and I do Know Starfleet Reqs, my Computer which only I have Access to, a Ship was Destroyed from your Side it was called the U.S.S Essex-A they used a Prototype Warp Core it seems and the Computer Core and Some of the Ship traveled though the Rifted I got the Shell Hidden but its a Matter of Time before the Alliance Finds it, but I have figure maybe we can get the U.S.S Iroquois back but it will mean someone in a Small Ship and  the Person who dose it will be trapped on your Side.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Julian

(OCC: lmao swift!! i love it)

Apodae Swift

Swift held on to his phaser rifle and sniffed the air as he walked in to the air lock, his nose would have smelt even the faintest trace of gas so it was a good sign he didn't smell any at all. He had had his phaser upright in a firring position but decided to lower it in to a more passive stance, he could bring it up at a moments notice but he didn't want to walk in there sticking it in the faces of random mirror officers. The door on the airlock opened and he walked out, the first one to step in the Mirror Avalon and as the acting chief security officer it was his risk to take. By now he wasn't really surprised that no one shot him when he stepped in the the station, however he was surprised at what he saw.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Julian

(off: good to see ppl gettin involved http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> )

**Mirror Julian**
*Julian turns and looks at Voyager*
Do you really think nows a good time to give me an update? Now, when we have guests such as these? Give me that *snatches the Padd and gives it straight to the Mirror Lollock.* This is your job go deal with it. *looks at the Starfleet Officers.* Sorry about that shall we continue?
*steps onto the turbolift*

Nocturnus

*leans against the wall smiling gently*  "how little we yet understand the intracicies of time
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Tara Lollock

(OFF: I agree COmmander)

**Lollock walks onto the dridge just as the ship begins to move. Cook stands up and look towards the Captain.**

Lieutenant, i want to fire at the lead ship as soon as were in range. I have fears that the Lothlorian may not have much longer.

Cook, are we prepared to seal that rift behind us?

"Thanks for keeping the chair warm Commander but i'll take over from here."

"Die well!"