• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: "The Dark Side"

Started by Julian, August 13, 2007, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teranis

*at the same time Cook was searching the historical database, Teranis was doing the same however looking more into the small ships that were locking onto the Iroquois. He then studied the uniform the Mirror Lollock was wearing. Lt. Swift made his suggestion shorty before Teranis made a discovery*

Comm. I mean Captain. Sorry sir. The vessels that are near us are not of the same nature to the station. According to these records, these ships are Terran rebel alliance vessels. I looked up the uniform the 'Mirror Lollock' as ill call her for the time being, was wearing, and its a Terran Uniform. For all we know, there rebels may have the technology to block the stations long range sensors and they dont even know they are here. I think looking from a tactical point of view we should talk to the Mirror Lollock and inform her of the situation at hand. Looking at the situation we are in also, with these ships about to surround us, i think we should secure a way back to our dimensional universe. If the device emmiting that pulse to the rift is destroyed, then we may be in a lot of trouble.

*Teranis thinks he may have been out of line with his tactical suggestions since he is the engineer, but his years of experiance as a head tactical officer told him he had to say something*
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Nocturnus

OCC: *laughs* nice post Swift http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Julian

(OFF: perfect i love it)

**Mirror Avalon**

*they all stood silently waiting for something to happen when suddenly the airlock door opened. they prepared themselves. They watched as the first person walked out of the airlock. If their database was correct, by the uniform he was wearing, he was either a security or engineering officer. They all saw and the rifle he was holding so it was obvious he was security. He had a suprised look on his face though. Which is what they wanted.

Swift had walked out of the air lock, straight onto a red carpet. He saw 3 Terran Officers in the equivelant of a starfleet dress uniform. As well as a few Security officers just for precaution. Swift had walked into the best welcome the Terrans ever had to offer. Little did the crew of the Iroquois know, but Starfleet were considered heroes among the Terrans. They did after all spark the Terran rebellion against the Alliance. The crew were going to be treated like royalty while they were on the station.*

**Mirror Julian**
Welcome to the New Terran Empire Station Avalon.

*The voice came from the female officer with fleet admiral pips, taking the lead position against the others. She looked just like the female replica of Admiral Julian back in the Starfleet Universe. Standing next to her on her right was an exact lookalike of Captain Lollock however the hair colour was different and she had a distinct scar on her face that the Starfleet Captain did not have. To the left of Julian, was a vulcan. He looked exactly the same as Flag Admiral Vorak, the leader of the Expansion Fleet Project. However his pips did not describe the position of a Flag Admiral, this Vorak was only ranked as a commander. There were two other officers as well who also looked familiar. *

(OFF hope you like :P bit of a suprise?? this is gonna get funny very quickly)
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Apodae Swift

"Yeah... did that guy just insinuate that the mirror me is dead?" Swift asked. "Because that's not, you know, possible. I'm sure the mirror me is just as awesome as I am, well maybe not quite as awesome. I mean sure, he is probably the most awesome guy in this universe but not mine. Alright seriously now, am I dead here?" He was a little concerned, he couldn't believe his alternate self was dead, that was just crazy talk. Him being dead in an alternate time line.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Weasly Cook

Cook laughed.

"No... he doesn't talk... but he has a very diverse vocal ranges... from purring to hisses to yowls and low mumbles." But he looked around... "But... I would like to meet and try and converse with some of the Felians... they sound very interesting as a culture."

He was hiding now that he can forged a small mental link with Captain Smith, something he planned on not furthering at all in the career in Starfleet.

"Although.... I have been tinkering with a translator... the problem is... I think felines communicate with sounds and body language... and, I have a hunch they they think in pictures... but I am not sure... could I maybe tinker a little with the Felians?" He was looking like maybe a pet project that he had been working on and off in his own quarters since being reinstated to Starfleet was a way to translate cat noises into something humans could understand.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Apodae Swift

"Yeah, so you might want to think about mixing that up a little bit. You know, think about changing your ideas. Normally I would let this go, prime directive, but we have fracked with your universe so much that I think a little more won't hurt." Swift told them truthfully.

((OOC: Yes he is starfleet, but the character is also his mothers son. He has this view of his mother as a captain who doesn't take and rubbish from anyone and will always fight for the rights and justices in the universe. Occasionally stepping across those with higher ranks and putting a foot across the line of the prime directive... Also he doesn't always go looking for fights. The Mirror people just annoy him as in his point of view they are the "what if" universe in which starfleet is bad. He can't stand that idea as to some extent he idealises the organization. Thus when he sees one with people willing to threaten officers, steal technology, and get slaves, it annoys him greatly. Trust me, I have fully thought out his motives.))
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile

Nocturnus

It appears Mr cook, that our guests have shown their true colours.  Me thinks they might not be so willing to allow us to leave.
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Apodae Swift

"An Academy instructor?" Swift asked with a raised eyebrow. "You want to thank anyone for my training thank the crew of the USS Farsight. The Captain, my mother, and her senior officers hand trained me for starfleet. I could take apart a phaser at six, knew the finer points of martial arts at ten, and had a keen tactical eye by twelve." He told Nocturnus.
Swift simultaneously set up his target. He would fire a full barrage of torpedoes and phasers as soon as they left the station, it wasn't normally wise to go in at full strength strait away as it takes time to prepare the proceeding shots. However he felt a more blitzkrieg approach would make the enemy stop and take notice, in a moments pause or trepidation they could get some distance to the rift. Either that or they might just consider the Iroquois too risky a target and simply concentrate fire on the station.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
USS Iroquois

Apodae Swift

"I think we should seal the rift at all costs, but Commander Teranis makes a good point Ma'am. Can't fault his logic." Swift admitted, it was a sound plan. "However I would like to suggest we call the other Lollock 'Bizzaro Lollcok' instead of 'Mirror Lollock'."
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
USS Iroquois

Apodae Swift

"I apologise Captain, I was merely trying to do me job as acting chief of security... though I wasn't aware  Lieutenant Starchaser was now a member of security..." Swift said the last part annoyed. As far as he was concerned Starchaser was a bumbling fool, but more then that he was a doctor and not a member of Security/Tactical and as such he did not know how to treat a prisoner and possible new threat. He wondered briefly what Starchaser would consider to be doctor patient confidentiality, a bomb in the chest perhaps?
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
USS Iroquois

Nocturnus

*turns to swift * Yes your dead.  Get over it, build a bridge and move on.  *turns back to ranson*  Good to see you to.  I nearly lost it on that ship.  I almost had the rift opent o get out.  Yes.  I got it working for them in an attempt to get home but alas.  Another ship come through.  An interesting collection of crew though.  But enough of my troubles. What has happened here?.

*looks at Julian* Would you like us to follow you ? or would it be ok to wander off and look around?.  I"m sure you know me by now.

Will Karelia

"Get the goddamned warp core online! NOW!"

Karelia screamed toward his engineer, the most incompetent fool he'd ever had the displeasure of working with. "I want us warp capable within the hour! I plan to watch Julian die with my hands around her throat, and if you can't get me there, I swear to you that you'll take her place!"

He turned back to the viewscreen of the I.K.S. Vengeance, the Vor'cha class cruiser he "liberated" from the Alliance shortly before their defeat eight years ago. "Cross me, will you, you bitch? That'll be the last mistake the great "Admiral" Julian ever made."

(OFF: Karelia's obviously commanding one of the hostile ships that the Iroquois passed on their way to Avalon.)
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Julian

am i to believe your cat talks?? wow these felians all they can say is yes or no. everything else is in some cat dialect we cannot translate. Perhaps your cat can help?
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Tara Lollock

OFF: Sry for the late reply..... things have been hectic. lol. You know how it is.  http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Weasly Cook

Commander Cook as soon as the channel was closed. He right away moved away from the small machine, having had it hooked up to the Deflector Dish. He moved quickly to the Bridge of the ship. He soon got onto the bridge and sat down in the captains chair.

"Ensign, open a channel to the Lothlorien, I want to  respond to them as soon as possible."

He soon got a nod of the head.

=A= This is Commander Cook of the Iroquois, we read you loud and clear, however, we have ten ships between us and the rift, please standby, we have some plans but I do not know if the ships know on how to break codes. I await your next transmission. =A=

He looked at the Ensign, "Be ready to start recalling officers in case we have to make a break for it, I also want shields and weapons ready, so that when we get past them, we might have a way of getting through the rift, or at least use our own generator to get home as well."

The Ensign only nodded his head and went to work on his orders.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">