• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Iroquois Briefing Room.

Started by Julian, January 06, 2008, 07:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara Lollock

OFF: I wonder where everyone one is??
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Julian

well we might start off now. the others you can brief later Captain. Would you like to give the mission brief please?
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

(OFF: geez now your gonna make me think ffs lol ks)
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Tara Lollock

OFF: Do you want me and swift to go ahead and start?? It probably wont be as interesting... but you never know.

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Julian

At ease Lt. Commander. Take a seat.

Voyager

OOC: Where did he find grease? :confused:
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
http://www.expansionfleet.com/ships/ambassador2.gif" border="0">
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

Apodae Swift

"Don't worry captain, if we end up in a loose loose situation we can always fight to the death. I don't mind sending you to Sto-vo-cor." Swift said with a smile, he was half insinuating he could defeat her in battle. "And you're right about the borg Ma'am, however if the queen gets involved... let's just say her motives aren't always easily discerned. They tend not to fit in to what I would consider normal parameters for borg behaviour."
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Tara Lollock

With your permission admirsl, I would like to grant the captains request for a recorded battle. If there is a battle?

"Die well!"

Julian

Well i have no problem with the recording of the battles you may encounter. It could be used to your tactical advantage aswell so permission granted. The self destruct system is used for most torpedos we use however an extra precausion would be to have a timed self destruct incase the enemy blocks your signal to self destruct. This would garuntee the safety of the research.

Well i will be off then. I need to fill out some more paperwork with another melmacian fight that broke out last night..

Your all dismissed. Good luck.

*the Admiral stands and leaves the Iroquois and heads to his office.*

Teranis

*Teranis stands and salutes the Admiral before also leaving the briefing room. He then heads towards engineering to keep working on increasing the ablative shield duration.*
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Julian

*an open comm can be heard for all the crew stationed on te Iroquois.*

=^=Admiral Julian to the crew of the Iroquois. You are to report in the briefing room asap. Julian out.=^=

Julian

hmm holidays have a big factor. its really hard to keep things goings during this time of year. It was like this last year too til everyone got back

Tara Lollock

Alright everyone, we are about to embark on an important recomesince and relief mission. As you should already know, The Borg borderlines into the Doid Nexus which is in Delta Alliance space. As of late while we have been too busy fighting the war on the Na'Jigat, the Doid's have been holding off the Borg. However there is a problem. The Borg have figured a way past the Doid Nexus Defences and we need to know how. Our mission will be to fly through Delta Alliance Space and into the Droid Nexus to investigate. On our way you will be delivering supplies to the people of Traquel Beta who have been hit hard recently by the borg. You are then to continue into the Droid Nexus to Unit 1 where we will be delivering a package from Starfleet. Its precious cargo and its sealed and deemed classified. Your main objective, however, is to go straight to the front line defences of the Droids and find out where the Borg are slipping through and why. We are only to engage the Borg if absolutly necasary.

Lieutenant Swift, it will be your duty to try to elude the borg sensors. We are also getting 10 new torpedoes. They are still considered prototypes but our High COmmand believes that this is the perfect time to test them. We have had ten of these added to our arsenal.

Commander Teranis, they have upgraded several of our systems in preparation for this mission however i believe that some minor problems have aroused with these upgrades. You'll have about ten hours to solve any problems. I believe it lyes in the new shielding technology.

Admiral, did i miss anything?

"Die well!"

Julian

Hmm. ill have Janeway send you the specs she is outside the ship at the moment making final adjustments to the hull plating.

Julian

OFF: hmm usualy it picks up again by now. i wonder where our xo has gone? i think im gonna have to put them up as inactive soon...