• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: "Here Comes The Cavalry"

Started by FredLurado, December 26, 2006, 04:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Karelia

"Well, captain, I'll leave you to it. I seem to be a bit of a distraction. Congratulations again."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Tara Lollock

OFF: Sorry to do this to you guys but we've changed the mission. we're sticking with the origional Heeran plot.

BRIDGE
I'm recalibrating sensors. Lieutenant try again, you should be picking up a HEERAN signiture now.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Tara Lollock

Haclyon, what do you think about the porpedoe tudes? Whats the probability of them igniting the plasma?

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

FredLurado

"We know we cannot spend the time of towing the entire freighter, not on our own. We have no assistance, so what is certain is it either stays intact, or destroyed".
He considered for a short moment.

"Ensign Swift, salavage the most important cargo from the freighter, transport it to our cargo bay, shuttle bay, crew quarters. The crew can sleep in corridors if there is a peice of equipment we do not want the Heraan to possess in the slightest. When that is finished, I will target the freighter with a photon torpedo, and destroy it. If command finds the decision unacceptable, I alone am responsible for it".
Captain Fred Lurado
U.S.S. Iroquois
Commanding Officer

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6444/luradoxm9.jpg" border="0">
http://stborderland.proboards47.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

Halcyon

"I'll coordinate our little fleet in the meantime," Hal said, her hologram on the table smiling slightly. "After all, we need to keep up appearances."
Halcyon
Artificial Intelligence, U.S.S. Iroquois

Teranis

*The Iroquois was now playing dead in the water inside the nebula, with the probes also spread out aswell. The Heraani fleet, enraged that such a small ship could do so much damage while the rest of its fleet just sits there and watches, quickly enters the nebula, weapons charged, heading straight for the defiant class vessel and its "fleet"*

=^=Teranis to the bridge. I think they have taken the bait mam. Next thing is we have to make sure we are the first ones to fire. If they atack first we may not have enough time to get out of the nebula in time=^=
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Apodae Swift

"Aye ma'am." Swift raised shields at full strength and gave a little smile. He had the weapon controls of the first federation ship designed for combat directly in his hands. "We are good to go, weapons are functioning within acceptable parameters... and ready to kick some serious nikda." He tapped at the controls, the automated targeting systems were working again but he switched them off. They were not accurate enough and would slow him down.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Tom Titan

=/\=Commander lollock we will most deffinatly meet you there.=/\=
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588

FredLurado

"I eagerly await assignment, in the meantime we'll be making sure this crew and ship are ready to get to work".

He gave a parting nod to the Admiral before he left, and turned to the rest of the arriving crew.

"Lets get moving then. Mr. Travis, you and Lieutenant Starchaser get on making medical records, meet with each member of the crew. Check out our medical supplies, and report to me when you have finished. Commander Teranis, get to main engineering and see that everything is in order. Report to the bridge when that is complete, and report anything that is out of order. Commander Cook, until our executive officer arrives, you will be my acting XO. As well as chief of science. I want a shipwide status report, that should not be too difficult considering the ship. I do not think this ship has a specified science section, so you may either find suitable extra quarters to set up your own science facility, or better maybe, set up with the Sickbay, and save us some space".

He checked over a PADD of information he held, and continued.

"Report to either me, or Commander Cook as needed. I will be trying to locate our XO and tactical officer, in the meantime".
Captain Fred Lurado
U.S.S. Iroquois
Commanding Officer

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6444/luradoxm9.jpg" border="0">
http://stborderland.proboards47.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

Apodae Swift

When they had entered the room swift had set two guards on the door, they used the inside as cover and looked outside it. The Heeran were not to be trifled with, they were warriors who walked around in battle armour, he wished he had brought more grenades.
"Teranis to the Iroquois. Sir, this isnt a Heraan attack! the residue from the weapons fire on the bridge is not starfleet or Heraan............ Its Kazon!" Swift heard Teranis say over the comm.
"That's good news." Swift said, though he didn't see how Kazon could overpower a Heeran vessel.
"Lieutenant try again, you should be picking up a Heeran signiture now." Came Commander Lollocks Voice over the comm.
"Life is full of ups and downs." Swift said and with a brief glimpse at the door. "Commander Teranis I think we had better scout out the rest of the ship, the Heeran probably detected out transport in. Now believe me I want to face them in a head on assault as much as the next guy, but I think it would be best if we attacked to rescue civilians rather then defend an empty room that they see no value in..." Swift said with a slight sardonic note to his words. "That's just my opinion. If you stabilise the captain and the ensign's vitals and leave them here then I think they will be fine, if the Heeran wanted to kill the two of them then they would already be dead. It seems to me that the Heeran forces stormed the bridge, incapacitated everyone to stop the ship from running any counter measures, and then moved on to the next vital section."
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Tara Lollock

Captain, if i'm going to be in the torpedoe launching systems Ensign swift will have to man tactical. **Looks to the calm ensign swift**  Can you handle it?

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

We'll continue to hide, our distress signal should have been recieved by now. There is no way we can survive another attack. If necesary i'll take everything offline to prevent detection.

Trust me Commander, the Klingon half of me wants nothing more than a glorious death now. However Starfleet protocals require a different action.

"Die well!"

William Wallace

==/\== Commander Wallace to Iroquois Very well Commander Lollock. we shall see you back at Base. ==/\==

As the shields came up they acted a a replusor and the Iroquois and the Lothlorien started to move slightly futher apart.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Weasly Cook

OOC: Sorry, exams and such... got very busy, but I am back now, so sorry Commander.

Weasly Cook entered the bridge looking much better, having gone right away to the medical bay for treatment, however he had not been the only one there and thus he waited till he was the last one.

"Commander, reporting for active duty once more, I have already typed out a request form for new science computers as well as maybe reinforcing some of the support beams around the doors." There was one thing absent from Cook's shoulders. The Siamese cat. He stopped as he saw them coming in the atmosphere of Dantor. His eyes got wide a smile crossed his face. "Beautiful, just sheer beauty."
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Teranis

*the newly stationed Lt. Commander, fresh from the alpha quardant, boards the Iroquois and makes his way to the bridge. Stepping off the turbolift and onto the bridge, he sees his commanding officer and reports for duty*

Lt Commander Teranis reporting for duty as Chief Engineer sir.

*sees the Fleet admiral standing beside the captain and snaps to attention, saluting the Admiral*

Sir!
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois