• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The office of admiral Montrell

Started by Randall Sanchez, February 25, 2005, 08:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean Starwind

*Follows Montrell into his office with Captain Yates following*

"Go ahead captain. You may got first."

http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

Embries

"I can offer you little more than what my premonitions tell you, and my suggestion to prepare the station for a battle worse than anything Starfleet history has ever seen. You'll be wishing you were fighting a fleet of Borg cubes instead. And when the time comes, this station alone can't stand a chance, you'll need every ship in the fleet that can be here, and every ally you can get. It's up to you, admiral, but I just felt it was my duty to tell you about it."
Major Embries
Chief Science Officer Avalon Station
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/id-embries.jpg" border="0">

Brian Higgins

"You think the Sal'Tek is a threat Ambassador then how do you explain the attack on Dantor ?, then not even 2 weeks later the same attack force on a certian planet.  Then on top of that the Federation insults Andros, bye saying that we need them.  We need each other.  You are only saying what you are is because you dont like there methods, I said this before at Frontier and ill say it again.  These people need us as much as we need them.  There methods may be crude but they are probly the most respectful and honorable race you will ever meet.  They had a hard life, so of course they will think we mean them harm.  If it wasnt for this Ambassador here, and enticing the admiralty at frontier into attacking Andros, Verbally we would have had a good relationship right now with Andros.  But no, Your Ambassador decided to blame EVERYTHING on Andros because Andros, is different.  Hes different because he doesnt share our belief's, Is this a Federation who respects other cultures, or a Tyranny Dictatorship that states that we must force another culture to abide bye our rules.  Thats whats happening right now."

"I dont know about you Ambassador but Intelligence will Continue to talk to Andros and help him out.  He expects nothing from us.  Atleast we treat him fairly instead of sending a linch mob because hes different from us!"

OOC**Man, im RPGing Brian very Passionately about his beliefs, :P

Will Karelia

"Yeah, I don't have a post any longer, and I really am not sure about a lot of things after seeing my station and my officers go down in flames."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Christopher Yates

"As you wish admiral Starwind."

*looks to Montrell*

"Sir, I am Fleet Captain Christopher Ytaes of the ERD. I am sure you are familliar withe the division. I am the Second in command and Temp. Executive Officer. I am also the Commanding Officer of the USS Recovery. Receantly I have lost contact with the station and my ship. I was asuming the entire division was decom and everyone was reassigned. I came to sse if it were true."

OCC: What I am saying is that the Entire Emergancy response Division board is gone and I have not heard form the CO or any of the crew aboard my ship.

Montrell

*Montrell had been listening carefully to Embries, and found his story very frightening. If the Na'jigat would really launch an attack on this station there would be a little chance of surviving.*

"I've also read the reports on the Na'jigat and ofcourse the destruction of Deep Space 12 but how do we know for certain that they will attack this station again? Only premonitions aren't enough...And how would we defend ourselves, as the latest reports told us that a borg cube was destroyed in seconds....even with their technology.."

*Montrell is quiet for a while and thinks*
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Montrell

*Montrell had been silent for some minutes and had turned away from Will*

"What do you see if you look outside Will?"

*Montrell was pointing towards several fields of debris, where several salvaging ships were busy. Montrell then answered before Will could*

"Indeed, debris of ships and officers who gave their lives to save this station!"

*Montrell turned around and sat down again*

"How do you think I feel? I gave them their assignments. I told them to hold the Na'jigat off! So if you look at it, I was the one that sent them into their death.....
But if you ask me, do I feel guilt? NO! My thoughts are ofcourse still with them, but I don't feel guilt. They all died in the line of duty, and they were willing to!"

*Montrell looked at Will and tried to see his reaction*

"I know you feel guilt, towards all those officers. But what will you achieve by this "running away"? Starfleet will always stay a part of your life and the happenings at Deep Space 12 will also.
You are a born leader, you celebrated a lot of victories....don't throw that away for this first defeat....
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Frank Gordon

"Mr. Higgins your beginning to stretch the truth. From what i witnessed be done to myself by your friends. These are not people of honor or good will. Not a people who fear being harmed. They are the aggressors. And they have committed a crime by what they have done. One i will not excuse them for. They can avoid prosecution by not returning to our space. However you Admiral are not above the decisions made here. your love for these people is only your own. You do not reflecr the decisions of anyone here. These people, and Andros, in my findings, are the reason for every mishap at Frontier. They are responsable for disrupting the Stations functions. And if they step foot in our space they are liable for their crimes. No one is immune Admiral."
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/1ID-Gordon.jpg" border="0">

Montrell

*Admiral Montrell turns to Captain Sanchez*

"Ah Captain! Please sit down and let me see that report." *Montrell takes the report out of Cptn Sanchez' hand and motions him to sit down*

"Care for a drink while we evaluate your mission?"

Hermes

"Admiral, captain. I apologize for my interruption again, but I would like to notify you that Mr. Varnek is ready to be transported aboard the U.S.S. Evolution."
Hardware Extended Remote Multi-functional Embedded System
Information is useful to manage tasks. Please, clarify your demands.
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hermes.gif" border="0">

Montrell

*Montrell enters his office and sits down in his chair*

"Computer dim lights and play music file "Montrell-023""

*The computer confirmed the order by a loud beep and Montrell wanted to turn his chair to face the window. But suddenly his eye catches a padd, he took it from his desk and read it.*

"The Mission report from Captain Taurik and even a repair-list."

*Montrell touches his combadge*

=A= Admiral Montrell to Captain Taurik =A=
"I've received your report on the Rivendell. It has sustained severe damage but ofcourse our engineers will do everything to repair it. You have all means to your disposal to repair the Rivendell's third section but you may want to contact Admiral Detrell."

=A= Admiral Montrell out =A=

*Montrell turns his chair and listens to the music while reading the rest of the report.*

John Casden

very well....we might as well get it over and one with.

Embries

*Embries sighs.*
"The destruction of my homeworld happened thousands of years ago... I was only a young boy then, and I remember little of it now. But I do remember that our species, the Erendir, had a strong alliance with the Gallifreyans, and we were close to winning... Not that we would have destroyed the Na'jigat, that's never possible, but we could have confined them to the galaxy core for a very long time, perhaps even forever. But somehow, we were betrayed. I remember little of how that happened, but the Na'jigat came upon our homeworld in full force, and when they were done with it, there was nothing left, and almost all our people were extinct. All I came to do here now, admiral, was warn you that the same might happen here, and maybe sooner than we all think."
*He gets up.*
"That was all I was trying to say, admiral. If you have no further questions, I would like to return to my quarters and get some rest."
Major Embries
Chief Science Officer Avalon Station
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/id-embries.jpg" border="0">

Frank Gordon

A Transmission arrived from Frontier Station

To: Fleet Admiral Diego Montrell JAG Magistrate

The following is a report on an investigation conducted under the request of Fleet Admiral Thomas Hobson.

Upon arriving at Frontier Station I began to question the officers. I found little evidence of relavency there. I learned from records and testimony from Hobson that Fleet Admiral Richard Ransom had been in contact with a race named the Chronasians. They had been in wish to form an alliance with the Federation to my best beliefs. However evidence only shows they wished connection to Frontier itself. Trade was established without authorization of Starfleet Command or the Embassy. During the talks, an Ambassador was not present, and Admiral Ransom failed to inform anyone other than select members of his crew he was meeting to talk about alliances. I do not know if he intentionally hid this from those at SS Avalon whoms duty it is to deal with such meetings. When questioned Ransom claimed the mission was 'made by Starfleet in the First place'. But i can find no record of its approval. Nor was the Embassy informed. I also believe some officers expressed concerns. Trade was, for a short time established. Vice Admiral Vincent Garhart was exchanged to train under Andros, supposed leader of the Chronasians. In exchange a being designated Sean was given for Frontier. Again, with failure to notify anyone of this exchange. Something i frown upon, Starfleet does not, so quickly, exchange its officers. Also weapon systems, of which i was informed Frontier's officers had no control off, were traded. Also discussion of metals to trade. I did not discover if these were traded. An incident occured in which the being called 'Sean' extracted and transmitted information from the Federation Database to his home. This event was later apoligized for. But remains on my report. However excusable. Now comes to the point were the report becomed confusing, even for myself. I was  taken onboard a vessel i knew nothing of. I discovered it was ran by Droids. They began to question my investigation. Believing i was investigating them. I was told, and i quote, ' if you continue with your investigation into Ransoms Loyalties Your life may be forfeited.' In Admiral Ransoms defense, i believe these people were acting on their own accord. He has, since his first actions, distrusted these beings. I was mistreated threw manners of torture, to the best i can describe it. And claimed to have been changed in the mind by a race which i am not knowledgable on. Andros was the beginning questioner. Then the droids joined. An attempt was made to erase my memory. The attempt failed however to escape, i went with them. I later discovered Fleet Admiral Thomas Hobson and Admiral James Madison were taken after I. The story we were told. Of which i can find no proof of. The Federation is at risk of an enemy which we cannot defeat. Only something involving Council and the number 3 can help us. In a nutshell. We were told that we had to form an alliance to help survive. It was the opinion of other officers that this would force us to depend on these people. The conclusion of this capturing was ended when Andros and his people 'rescued' myself and the other officers. This i cannot explain to you, because i know Andros to be behind our being on the vessel in the first place, as he questioned me. I am now on Frontier Station. Claims are made my mind has been changed. I do not understand the events in full that i have explained in my report. All information is open to debate. And it is my full request that a Hearing be called on this case. I strongly request you come to Frontier Station as soon as possible. I feel that this sector is out of balance. Their is an instability in something here. This race is treating this sector as their own to my best view. This investigation was done under the Embassy, myself chief investigator. I submit this to the JAG Department for review. This case is not a light one. Something has gone wrong here Admiral. My opinions and views were neutral coming in. All expressions were formed by the information presented.

Ambassador Frank Gordon - Starfleet Embassy
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/1ID-Gordon.jpg" border="0">

Frank Gordon

Gordon looks at Higgins with suprise.
"I wasn't aware you had a side. However your name came up in my investigation. Am i to understand you were present during a meeting on making decisions as to what to do at Frontier?"

He looks back at Montrell.
"To go into full detail again would be foolhardy as my report was a book in itself. But i will say as long as I oversee the Embassy Starfleet won't consider allieing with a race that captures 2 Admirals and myself as an Ambassador in the open. And threatens a Starfleet Outpost of destruction if certain induviduals were not present. In my small time with these beings. And from the investigation on Frontier, these people appear to lord over our heads the ability to protect. A threat of which i think they created for us, to need them. Enough trouble and dismay has been caused in the Frontier sector to require further looking into. That is my professional and personal opinion."