• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Starfleet Chief of Security

Started by Kawolsky, March 26, 2006, 05:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kawolsky

*Kawolsky turns to Haynes*

"Crewman Haynes, I have a very important assignment for you. A...very important person will be visiting the station and I need to arrange HIGH LEVEL security. I cannot tell you who it is as it is Intelligence Classified, however, perform well in this assignment and there might be something in it for you. Oh, and I know you've been wanting to get straight into the 'action', and this assignment will provide that, however , usually this would not be the case. I am just saying that I need to see you work on small assignments before I can send you into potential hostile situations. If you complete this assignment well, I will fully integrate you into the operations of this base. Do you understand? I am putting you in charge of co-ordinating Base Security for the arrival of a VERY IMPORTANT PERSON. I have confidence in your abilities. Do not let me down."

*OOC: Read the above communication for further details. Just remember that your character does not know all of this yet.*
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

scotty

" i didn't know any where available sir, i would very much like to but i thought i would have to become an ensign first.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/forumidcards/Scotty/EnsignScotty.jpg" border="0">

scotty

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/forumidcards/Scotty/EnsignScotty.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

scotty

" yes sir "

(ooc) ok sorry didnt know

Kawolsky

"Very well then. I will call you in when the test is ready to begin. You are dismissed for now"

*An hour later*

=/\= Kawolsky to Scotty =/\=

"Report to my office. We are ready to begin the test"

=/\= Kawolsky out =/\=
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

scotty

" the primary responsibility of the security officer is to safeguard  citizens of the federation , as well as other crewmembers."

Kawolsky

"Sure. Take some time off and get some sleep. We will continue at 1100 Hrs tomorrow"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Kawolsky

"That idea would only work assuming that the drones had not adapted to your weapons fire. However, if they have adapted, there will be little point in waiting. The correct answer would be to set your phaser on a rotating pulse modulation. That way , the Borg drones would not be able to adapt to the constant changing of phaser energy. As for sacrificing yourself, that too is a bad idea. You have to remember that you are on a Borg ship, possibly containing several thousand Borg drones. You would not be able to slow the drones down yourself and you would be needlessly sacrificing yourself."
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Stefan Haynes

"I am here for that. I did not want the drawn out experience of the classroom so I chose the shortcut of crewman. The feild is a better classroom for me"

OFF: Thank you for the help gesture. But I have plenty of experience already gained. I post what I have to post it isn't always a paragraph. But I go with it.
Science Crewman - USS Mannon

Richard Brown

==^== This is Lieutennent Richard Brown from an Intelligence Starship the Name of My Ship is Classfiled on any open Channels but the Reson Iam Contacting you is that I have a Flag Officer that is on board my vessel that needs to stay at Dantor for a certian amount of time for this Flag Officer I will Need High Level of Secuitey remember that all Mention of this is Deemed Highly Classfiled and is deemed need to Know the only person you can discuss this with is the Commanding Officer of Dantor the secuitey that is needed is Point Defence on the area were this flag officer will stay as well as secuitey to guard the area remember earch secuitey officer must be placed on Intelligence Classfiled Access our E.T.A is soon and you are to return my Communcation using Sentour Post 153 and using communcation channel feqrency 7635.473.574.6442367.34745.75446.754367.465557.456784.8667.746

Lieutennent Richard Brown Signing Off
==^==
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Kawolsky

"You are very keen cadet. We can begin now if you like."

*Kawolsky notices the cadet looking at the model on his desk*

"Do you like it? It is a model of the NX-01 Enterprise, the first Warp 5 capable starship. Anyway, I am sure that the Commander has given you one of his famous ''Pop-Quizzes'' so I won't bore you with another. If you would like, we could take a trip to the Phaser Range. What do you say?"

*OOC: Yes, you will be able to become an officer as you are still technically a cadet attending the DSA. If you want to carry on your training and, when you graduate, join Starphoenix, I would be more than happy to have you as my Security XO (Second in Command). As for opportunities in Tactical; I am sure there will be some down the line. I have been on several away-missions with the General, and assumed the Tactical, as well as Helm positions.*
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

scotty

" so shall we continue sir, sorry to sound rude but i mjsut eager "

Kawolsky

"Very good cadet! The right solution is not always the obvious one. Now, I am expecting a guest. They should be here soon. Is there anything that you are not sure about, that you would like to discuss?"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Kawolsky

*Kawolsky averts his attention towards Balkazar*

"Sir, I wanted to ask, well..., if I would be able to have Cadet Scotty as my apprentice, here at Starphoenix? He has shown a lot of potential here and I think he could have a good career in Starfleeet security. What do you think sir?"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor