• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2 : The Battle of Deep Space 12

Started by Peter Svensson, October 17, 2003, 04:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexei Chekov

You heard them. Helm, switch to silent running.

=A= Chekov to all personell =A=

All unecessary equipment must be powered off until further notice. The Romulans are pioneers on cloaking devices and they may be able to detect us even while phase cloaked, so let's not give them an opportunnity...

The fleet is in position, be prepared for strike at any moment now.

=A= Chekov out =A=

*turns to Huw*

Ensign, please calm down... You'll have the chance to see action today... But Starfleet Intelligence excells at stealth, not at door-kicking. You heard the Sequoia... we'll wait until the time's right.

OFF: Director, could you update me on the crew roster? I don't know who's hel anymore... Is Mr. Mason still with us? And that's what I meant with my previous post, Becker gets the XO position so he can still be the doctor, since being CO is a full time job and if things get ugly we'll need him both at sickbay and on the bridge.

Alexei Chekov
----------------------------------
XO - USS Phoenix

Huw

OFF: I have sent a copy of this to the Omega board, under Ops of DS12, i had to go now, as i wont be able to post soon and the Omega boys are gonna get there first and take the glory http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

*Huw Beams aboard*

*A romulan is startled, huw pulls out his Katana and with one quick movement, the romulan drops to the floor, blood gushing from his neck*

==^==
USS Phoenix
I am aboard
==^==

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Alexei Chekov

=A= Home to wanderer (OFF: That's you Huw) =A=

Aknowledged. Follow Fleet Comm orders. Call us if you need help.

=A= Home out =A=

(Edited by Alexei Chekov at 10:09 pm on Oct. 21, 2003)

Alexei Chekov
----------------------------------
XO - USS Phoenix

Peter Svensson

"Let me know if you detect something interesting."
You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Peter Svensson

"Bridge to sickbay. Dr. Becker, report to the transporter room at once. We are about to beam over the survivors of the detroyed ship USS Sequoia, and we don't know how many wounded will be among them."
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Mason

*Mason maneuvers his ship and watches the dock bay doors open*
I am taking her in.

*Mason exits his shuttle pod steps into the USS Phoenix and makes his way to the bridge*
*He takes a good look around his new home and his crew*
Hi everyone, my name is Mason. Most of you already know me. I have come back because this boy aint had enough of the fast life.

*Mason turns to Svensson* My services are once again yours sir.

*Mason looks around the room*
Hay Huw, how you been. And don't worry my ribs are now healed from that blow you gave me. *thanks Becker in his head*

*Mason looks for a place to sit, then turns his attention to Chekov*
Chekov sir, you are right I was helmsperson, but this position is now filled:( Where would you like me?

Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Mason

*Mason tries to put some order in the chaos*

YOU there take a seat!
*Mason looks over to the back of the bridge where a crew member is leaning on a wall*

Can anyone give me a status report to what just happened out there? The Captain and the XO are heading up here now. They are going to want some answers.

Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Mason

Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Max Brooks

Right, Commander.

*walks over to the consoles and begins his hacking*

####..the romulans have put a low level security patch on our security systems. It will take a few minutes to crack this. Stand by.

Max Brooks
Chief Tactical Officer
USS. Phoenix

Peter Svensson

"Good, good. Now, get the ship ready for departure, everyone. We have done what we came for, we got some intelligence information, so there's nothing more to do here. Let those Starfleet officers out there think they did all the work, forgetting that they would never have managed without us. Mr. Chekov, in my ready room please, I have some matters to discuss."

Peter Svensson

OFF: I will do a role-call to see who checks in, so we know who is actually around and who isn't. That way I can update the crew roster http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Huw

OFF: Wanderer... ?

==^==
Huw to the phoenix, now that you mention it... i am at the bridge, however the door is locked, what shall i do, any suggestions?
==^==

(Edited by Huw at 9:07 am on Oct. 22, 2003)

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Max Brooks

Yes sir.

*Starts typing at his station*

Max Brooks
Chief Tactical Officer
USS. Phoenix

Huw

OFF: Tom, trust me, its a force sword, its like a light saber, except it has a solid core and can incapacitate instead of kill

*As chekov says the D of dismissed Huw is out the door Huw arrives at the armoury and begins to stock up*

Hehe, whats that, ooh havent used one of them before, oh cool shall i use that, *thinks that hes being childish*

Right all i need is a hand phaser, my sword, the tagger and a couple of Grenades.

*The armoury officer hands Huw his customised phaser and the tagger also two Purple grenades*

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Aye sir all systems are disabled. There dead in the water. I have a lock on all their biosigns.

(Edited by Shermin at 8:22 am on Nov. 10, 2003)