• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2 : The Battle of Deep Space 12

Started by Peter Svensson, October 17, 2003, 04:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huw

OFF: If you have read the thread "The storming of DS12" in Omega Division I think i am about due for some sort of recognition... (Medal)

As i did most of the tactical work...

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Peter Svensson

OFF: Ok, I have not received one response here for a whole WEEK. If nobody is interested, I will close this forum and ship and reassign the few active ones to the SIV Dragon.
You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Huw

I am going to do a security check, to see how DS12 is doing, as i have a link to there systems...

I learnt this with the FSS,

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Peter Svensson

OFF: if Chekov would be CO of the ship, Becker doesnt simply have to stick to the perhaps boring CMO-position. Becker could be both doctor, and XO at the same time. How does that sound?
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Peter Svensson

"Good strategy, commander. Let's repeat it!"

Sir should i open fire on the warbirds?

Huw

OFF: I can access from a private connection, but not as often...

==^==
Huw to the Phoenix
I am giving the romulans a good kick about on DS12, and I am still being harassed by starfleet

Huw out
==^==

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Huw

OFF: Whoa, slow down mason...

==^==
I am ok, just a sneaky little romulan,

==^==

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Maguid Velotian

*Maguid grabs Mason's outstretched hand firmly and gives him a curious glare whilst shaking his hand*
Yes...my name is Maguid...but I do not re-call giving it out.

*Raises an eye-brow before retracting his hand. Maguid walks over to the centre of the ship and directs his glance directly at Svensson*
I take it you are wondering why I am here, and for that matter who I am...I came aboard this ship 3 months ago to the day, when you last docked at  Starbase 6.
My name is Maguid Velotian, and are here by orders from the Romulan Star Empire. Through my training with Starfleet and Romulan Intelligence, I have been chosen as the most suitable candidate to serve aboard your ship to act as eyes for Romulan Intelligence on this unknown threat.

*Turns to face the monitor, viewing the Romulan debris, with his head held low*
Indeed...The ship you see before you is a Romulan Warbird, our most prized attack vessel and yet, it with so many others around this sector have been reduced to rubble. *looks back toward Svensson, Checkov and the rest of the crew* We know little about this threat, other than it has to be stopped!

*Fixes a glare at Svenson and Checkov, awaiting a response*

(Edited by Maguid Velotian at 3:24 am on Nov. 20, 2003)

Maguid Velotian - Science Officer
USS Lothlorien

Alexei Chekov

Mr Mason, proceed with atack maneuvres. Mr Brooks, fire when ready. Take down as many weapon systems as possible.

On a second pass I want to destroy their engines, so no one tries to do a ramming.

Meanwhile it'd be nice to fire a shot or two at their cloaking devices.

*turns to Velotian*

My sincere apologies, Mr. Velotian. I just have a... problem trusting Romulans. Bad old memories.

Nothing personal.

Alexei Chekov
----------------------------------
XO - USS Phoenix

Becker

Lt Commander Becker
CMO- USS. Phoenix

Becker

Huw!

*Drops to the ground at Huw's side*

*Huw...stay awake.....where is the pain?

Lt Commander Becker
CMO- USS. Phoenix

Huw

Beams onto the bridge
*Salutes*
I am reporting for duty,
OFF: See the Court martial, we have postponed it for now...

Lets go kick some romulan scum, i've got good old betty on my back

*points to the sword*

And i feel lucky!

OFF2: I dont want to see this ship die

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Becker

OFF: Welcome back Commander. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Lt Commander Becker
CMO- USS. Phoenix

Alexei Chekov

*looks to Svensson*

Sir, glad to be back. What is our status? I was informed on the way here about the fall of DS12 to the Romulans...

*turns to Huw*

*I* am Commander Chekov, and I believe we have met before, ensign... I had to take a leave of absence from the ship for... (heavy breath) personal reasons...

But now I am back. Nice to see you, Lt. Cmdr. Becker...

*if the XO's chair is empty he walks to it and looks to the captain, with a "may I" look. he then seats. if the chair's not empty he just stands*

OFF: Well, I'd like to be CO, sir, since I have more experience as a commanding officer and we need an active MO. But if Becker wants the chair, I'm sure he'll do a great job... Your call Becker...

(Edited by Alexei Chekov at 11:28 pm on Oct. 16, 2003)

Alexei Chekov
----------------------------------
XO - USS Phoenix