• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2 : The Battle of Deep Space 12

Started by Peter Svensson, October 17, 2003, 04:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Svensson

"The USS Evolution... such a ship is not built for battle! Starfleet is truly insane to send such a small vessel into this fight! They might as well let a federation shuttle battle a Borg cube!"

At that moment, Romulan ships decloak right next to the USS Phoenix, immediately opening fire.

"Evasive maneuvr-"

But the firepower already hits on the Phoenix, shaking it around...

You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Peter Svensson

At that moment, the USS New Orleans came nearer and began to collect the escape pods.

"It seems they are collecting their survivors already. Scan the debris of the ship for possible other survivors!"

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Maguid Velotian

*Maguid watches emotionlessly as Mason quenches the panic*

*Begins to walk toward Mason* It is not just the Captain that wants answers....I desire it too.  *Raises his hand towards Mason, awaiting a hand-shake*

Allow me to introduce myself while we await the arrival of your commanding officers... I am Mr. Velotian, and have recently been assigned onto this ship. The rest shall be explained when the captain arrives....   *Maguid glances at the chair on the left of the Captain's*  ....meanwhile, I trust you won't mind if I take a seat.

Maguid Velotian - Science Officer
USS Lothlorien

Maguid Velotian

*raises an eyebrow at Svensson before releasing a faint smile*
I hadn't expected Starfleet Intelligence to have grown so quickly in the past few years...

*looks back at the view screen in shame*
Let it be known now that we of the Romulan Star Empire do not condone, promote or organise such attacks on the Federation. What had just occurred was what we feared...Experienced Romulan Captains, with the strength of Warbird class Vessels are usually a winning scenario...and as such I show my respect to the Federation crew out there on how they dealt with their threat.  

*changes his tone slightly, as if speaking reluctantly*
I only ask that I am present in the interrogation of the Romulan crew you have captured. I have a few questions, straight from Romulan Intelligence that require answering.  
Once I've had a brief hour with them, you can do of them as you wish....they are your prisoners.

*Turns back to face Svensson*
Meanwhile there is the prospect of a larger threat out there and the true reason to why I am here...what kind of ship can take out a Warbird single-handedly in a matter of minutes...?

*eagerly awaits news from the USS Evolution on who this ally/foe is*

Maguid Velotian - Science Officer
USS Lothlorien

Alexei Chekov

Can you treat him here Doc?

*Becker shakes his head negatively*

=A= Chekov to Phoenix =A=

Phoenix, do you detect any hostiles in the station's sickbay?

*the crewman manning the ships sensors answers*

No sir. The way is clear... Sickbay is just one deck below you.

*Chekov answers*

Thank you crewman.

=A= Chekov out =A=

Okay men. Let's take Huw to the sickbay as fast as we can! Dr. Becker,  I trust you can work one of your miracles now to keep him alive until we get there...

Smith, Johnson, I need you to go ahead and make sure no one comes our way... Some fifteen feet would be just fine.

*they nod and the whole party begins moving towards the station's sickbay*

Alexei Chekov
----------------------------------
XO - USS Phoenix

Peter Svensson

OFF: helllooooooooooooooooooooooooo? *echo*

Becker

I'll be in sickbay. I just hope my skills aren't needed too much, I would like this to be a cake walk. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Lt Commander Becker
CMO- USS. Phoenix

Max Brooks

Yes sir. Decloaking....Firing torpedoes....They've landed. Cloaking again.

*The romulans ships on the main viewer are hit and small explosions appear on the ships hull.

That was easy...They're cloaking devices are disabled. Awaiting orders.

Max Brooks
Chief Tactical Officer
USS. Phoenix

Peter Svensson

"Indeed your name is not unknown to us, Mr. Velotian. We are Intelligence officers, there is very little we don't know. Even so, this unknown ship's arrival I did not expect. However, they seem to be on our side. Long range scanners report that though they have destroyed the Romulan warbird, they have not destroyed the USS Evolution. In fact they seem to be communicating with each other. Whoever this unknown alien vessel may be,  if they are on our side, I would use that advantage - and consider them a threat later on."

Huw

*a voice from the shadows*

You dont need your weapons, the romulans are surrendering, i forced there commander to order it...

Brooks: Huw is that you?
Huw: Yes sir!
Brooks: How are you?
Huw: Ok, little tired though

*Huw jumps out of the shadows and appears in his marine outfit covered in romulan blood*

Chekov: Dear god man, what have you been doing?

Oh, what my job entails, stunning 30 - 40 romulans, defending Chief Admiral Vorak, slicing Romulan commanders legs off the usual

*Two of the unnamed ensigns with becker chuckle*

Do you mind if i come around with you guys, as i am a bit... Urghhhh

*Huw Collapses on the floor*

Doc, help me...

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army