• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Maviduli Crystal

Started by Peter Svensson, October 17, 2004, 02:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enoch

"There are some things that regular Starfleet officers just don't know, major Embries, and common shopkeepers do."
*Enoch smiles at Embries, and sits down behind one of the control panels.*
"It's been a long time, so let's see if I can still do this."
*He taps a few buttons.*ยจ
"Transwarp drive powering up, director!"
Enoch, Camelot Medieval Store
Drop by, you may find something you never knew you wanted, and remember... if we don't have it, surely we can find someone who does!
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Enoch.jpg" border="0">

Huw

OFF: I only locked the tactical station, and i acted like this because two strangers have just materialised onboard and one has proceeded to start using the consoles...

*Huw puts his phasers away*

Forgive me Svensson, it was like a soldiers reflex action...

*mans the tactical station, face as red as his uniform*

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Emrodel

*Emrodel looks longingly at Enoch as the turbolift doors close.  She then turns to Embries.*

"Trouble is a brewing."

*Embries gives her a strange look.*

"What, did you think I would go with them.  I decided to go with you to the Evolution.  You have been alone far too long."

"...time is a companion who goes with us on the journey that reminds us to cherish every moment because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we live it..."--Captain Jean Luc Picard

Huw

OFF: Sorry i have been off in london doing some politics uni work...

Ok, thank you Mr Picard... I take it we are waiting here till they come back...

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Sloan

off: urm...i can't post alot, but i can have Sloan take over command for a short time...until someone else can be found for the captaincy. just don't expect me to post every day........
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Sloan.gif" border="0">

Huw

OFF: Finally...

*A loud thud issues from the Console by Security*

YEEOWW!

*Gets up from underneath the console rubbing a lump on his head*

Dang console...

*notices svensson*

Ah, Svennson, nice to see you old friend, just tuning her up. Since DS12 she hasnt been the same. And neither has the crew

OFF: We USED to be the most active ship.

Well where to captain? or is Ms Voya now in charge?

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Huw

OFF: sorry i havent posted i have been at an RPG convention all week http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> (GENCON UK)

Sir, i am detecting you have approximately 10 minutes till the ship explodes.

Captain Voya, wow that sounds weird, i mean, we need to move back to a safe distance.

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Zeon Lyn Voya

"Mosby, you  have the bridge."

*She enters the turbolift.*

"Hangar 1."

*Voya steps out of the turbolift just as the shuttle is rested inside the shuttle bay. She stands rigidly, as any captain would meeting a stranger.*

http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Voya.jpg" border="0">
Miss Voya.

Peter Svensson

"Holodecks won't be necessary. I want to be fully ready and prepared, when we arrive at Avalon station, instead of being in a... holodeck program. You know me well enough to know I'm not fond of holodecks all that much."
*Svensson sits down at the seat behind the ops panel, and checks the console.*
"Just some matters on my mind, classified things."
You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Avelsa

*Avelsa looks angry and disgruntled.*

"I demand to know why I am being unlawfully confined to my guest quarters! I am neither a criminal, nor a 'refugee' that is not to be trusted!  I am a member of the D.A. with a high status, there for a respected and honoured guest of the Federation!  Now tell me why I am being treated as your prisoner!  I would not have found out if I did not attempt to check on my ship!  Are you in league with those pirates who attacked me!   If you are planing on holding me for ransom, my people will retaliate!"

*She stops speaking, her face flushed to a nice purple colour, while trying to catch her breath.*

"The destination does not matter, for we all come to the same destination eventually.  What does matter is the journey we take to get there."

Avelsa

*Avelsa a little more calm, and back to her normal colour, answers.*

"Finally! A straight answer not shrouded in darkness.  I left my quarters to see how the repairs were going, when I was detained.  But as I just heard, my ship is worthy for space travel.  Now if you do not mind, I would like to leave immediately!"

"The destination does not matter, for we all come to the same destination eventually.  What does matter is the journey we take to get there."

Huw

*Smiles smugly*

Good bye sir, have a nice time

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Huw

*Huw reappears on the bridge rubbing his side*

Kidney punches hurt...

*coughs*

But i will be ok...

*Sees the new arrivals and instinctively draws a phaser*

HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!

*draws another phaser which he points at Enoch*

Step away from the console...

*Svensson sighs*

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Zeon Lyn Voya

*Voya's visage of amusement vanishes immediately as she comes into the bridge. She scans over the strangers currently manning the consoles on her bridge, her brow burrowing, obviously battling rage inside her. She speaks cooly...*

"Director, a word with you, please..."

*She motions to her ready room.*

http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Voya.jpg" border="0">
Miss Voya.

Nyssa Grant

Nyssa piloted the shuttle that she borrowed from the now decommissioned Blackfire and slowly approached the Phoenix. =^="This is Lieutenant Nyssa Grant reporting for duty.=^=

=^="We have been expecting you, Lieutenant Grant, and we are ready to beam you aboard."=^=

=^="Acknowledged." She turned the controls over to the ensign who was supposed to pilot the shuttle, but understood Nyssa's need to do so and prepaired the tiny transporter section. After a quick goodbye, Nyssa was in the transporter room of the Phoenix with her belongings. The ensign that was running the transporter shut it down and after greetings were exchanged, led her to her quarters, which were quite spacious. After putting some of her belongings away, she went to the bridge and reported for duty.

"Captain, Lieutenant Nyssa Grant reporting for duty, sir."

"You were one of the people who was aboard the Blackfire?"

"Yes, sir. I had gone through all of the basic training which means having a basic knowledge of how all of the departments of a ship runs, and I was one of the helmspeople of the Blackfire. I have yet to get into any intelegence training. And I was told that I may be doing double duty as a junior JAG officer? If so, I have no training in that, either.

TAG: Captain        (OOC---I went back a few pages on the posts, but I couldn't figure out who was the captain or XO. Sorry)

(Edited by Nyssa Grant at 4:36 am on Dec. 28, 2004)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/Keach/ID-Nyssa.gif" border="0">