• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1

Started by Peter Svensson, March 10, 2003, 04:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Svensson

"Well, I suppose we will begin with hailing them. Admiral Rugal, you have the honour to address them first, if you wish."
You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Mason

Sorry Huw, it's just that I came by to see if you needed any help with our spy situation.

*Mason leaves and enters the turbo lift*
That's weird, its only 12 O'clock in the afternoon, why would Huw be sleeping already. He can't sleep whilst his on duty.

*Mason contacts Max on a secure channel*
Max, I want you to follow Huw everywhere he goes, I believe he may be the spy. Try not to be seen and don't tell anyone. We can't afford this to go public.

Max can you try to get Huw out of his room for 10mins, I will need that time to search his quarters.

*Mason goes to the bridge where Becker and Svenson are and briefs them on the situation in secrecy*

Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Max Brooks

*checks his console*

All tactical systems are fully operational, sir.

Max Brooks
Chief Tactical Officer
USS. Phoenix

Alexei Chekov

*enters the bridge in a regular red coloured Starfleet uniform*

Greetings gentlemen. I was just informed of all the additions to our crew. Welcome. Pleasechange into regular Starfleet uniforms until ordered otherwise. We are in an undercover mission.

Mr. Mason, please hail the Hideki Mora. We will be joining them on this mission.

Mr. Brooks, as soon as we leave the station put us on yellow alert.

*sits on the captain's chair*

Alexei Chekov
----------------------------------
XO - USS Phoenix

Max Brooks

Yes Ensign, nice to meet you!
If you like I can give you a tour. Meet me in the bar at 1930 hours if your interested.
Max Brooks
Chief Tactical Officer
USS. Phoenix

Huw

OFF: :biggrin: family trip is cancelled i am back
*Looking around at the new faces* Hi i am ensign Huw security officer, pleased to meet you.
Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Rugal

Of course I will...

***this is Fleet Admiral Rugal***

I am CIVC of the 23rd Cardassian fleet, and also in charge of all cardassian activities in the Delta quadrant. And that means I know about every cardassian man women and kid that have visited this area. Except... *chilly voice* you. Would you be so... kind, to tell me what you are doing here without any permission from me and, I suppose, the new central command...

I´m waiting, gentlemen...

Max Brooks

But Mason, if Huw if he is the spy, which you are still not sure. We cannot search his room as he has the rights of any officer on board. But...if we go through everybodys room, then Huw won't be affended if he is not the spy. Do you get me? We will have to go about this carefully.
Max Brooks
Chief Tactical Officer
USS. Phoenix

Maguid Velotian

Meanwhile, back on the ship Maguid Velotian patience was dying quickly. He had no access to the ships commands as he wasn't registered as any-one of importance. His mind drifted back into the days of his prime on many occastions as they did now. He saw what was of his life, what it is now and the gloom it could end up to be. He would see death and for the first time in a decade he would cringe at the sight of blood, as he rememberd his people hacking down civilians like they were weeds. Was this a sign of weakness he would think to himself.

Maguid's patience had been extrodanary usually, but this was an axception...being on this ship with no-one around was killing Maguid slowly, but he kept his head held high throughout all of this, he would not sumbit to bordom, and this enemy was certainly not going to be the only thing that got the better of Maguid Velitian.

Maguid Velotian - Science Officer
USS Lothlorien

Alexei Chekov

Mr. Mason, deploy the ablative armor and be ready to enable the phase cloak if you detect any sign of Cardassian activity. I don't want to risk the ship and certainly don't want them to find out about the full extent of our ship's defense system...

And I think this breach may be useful... It will make them underestimate us.

Oh, please fire a full spread of quantum torpedoes to make sure the path is clean. Use dispersion pattern sigma.

Alexei Chekov
XO - USS Phoenix

Alexei Chekov

*smiles to Admiral Rugal*

I am Commander Carlton Fairfax, Captain Travis' XO... I would be honoured Admiral, to go on a joint mission with you.

However, I believe current Starfleet regulations do not allow us to use cloaking devices outside the Alpha quadrant... Outside the Federation's space, to be precise. But we could wait until your strike team acts to come into the scene or, if this sort of stealth is not an option, our ship is indeed quite worthy in battle. Even more when in company of the fine Cardassian battleships.

*turn to Travis*

Rest assured Captain, I'll bring her back in one piece... If you allow me, of course.

Alexei Chekov
XO - USS Phoenix

Mason

Hailing frequencies with the Hideki Mora have been established, I am sending the message across.

"Hideki Mora we are the USS Phoenix and we request to join you on the mission"

Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Mason

Off:  Oops... I have now changed my post.
btw what red avater, (whats it called)
Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Peter Svensson

Svensson returns to the bridge...

"Take us out of warp, and standard orbit around the planet. Status report?"

You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Huw

OFF: i was thinking mixed races, like a pow camp, some bajorans some humans, maybe a few talaxians
Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army