• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission One: The Haaren

Started by Andrew Yates, April 21, 2006, 11:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reg

Reg enteres the room.
"Admiral" said, giving the admiral a polite nod.

OOC:I am unsure what you mean about agent uniforms http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'>
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

John Kerry

Walks in and goes over and sits down at the conference table.
Cmdr. John Kerry
Commanding Officer
Frontier Station

Simon Rajnus

"How far do you think they have advanced ?, What I mean sir, is that from Bodes logs that I have read is that Neyo prime ships almost destroyed the Unity and it was our most advanced ship to date.  With all do respect intended if your going to have us go into that area of space, we will be needing our sensors to cut threw the disturbences, weapons that can act normal under the Clusters conditions, along with other major systems being needed just to operation in that cluster without any problems.  On top of we will be needing a ship that if a fight breaks out is capable of withstanding mass damage which will undoubtedly be given, seeing as how the Neyo prime authorities dont like unwanted company, Director.  But if your going to ask us to go into the cluster we will, but certian things need to be modified on the new ship so we can hold our own, and seeing as how the Unity is in need of a MAJOR! refit, im sure you will give us another ship that can hold good if a fight breaks out.  Sir."

OOC**Simon tends to give truthful facts.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Richard Brown

*turns to Yates*

What about the Combat and Defence systems the Aliens in there distroyed the Unitys Defence Systems and it was a Galaxy Class III   Starship  and it totaled  the Defences the one thing that we might have had the chance is if the Essex-A was still around she had the new a Different Computer System that was based on the Curcits that were based on the U.S.S Enterprise 1701  so going into the cluster the defences of it would be a sinch  but do we have tat sort of Computer Defences  we would have a better chance I know Fleet Admiral Ransom him self designed the Essex-A him self it also had a Emerencey Transwarp Drive Nessel and Transwarp Core but sadly during the Battle she was invaded and the Self Destuct was actvated and she was lost but if we used the Essex-A as a base we get make sure we ca;nt be invaded and also I have some ideas for the weapons and Defences on her as well.* Hands PADD to Yates*  Sir, that is the Specs of the Essex-A the Classfied ones that were never inputed into the Starship Database I took it from the Windsors main-Computer when we were on Dantor she also has the entire Specs for the Transwarp Engine that Ransom design him self with asstance he gone from 7 of 9 from Starfleet H.Q  the engine for the Essex was built 4 years ago when Fleet Admiral Ransom was still in the Engering Corps as Starfleet H.Q  the Essex was design over most of Ransoms Ceeare he designed parts of it here and there until it got the finished product. when the Essex-A was distroyed   the hulk was moved to the Expantion  Neblua  and hidden most of the hull survived the Distuction as well as the Main-Computer,Transwarp Drive and a new weapon Ransom designed using the Main-Deflector we can get it but were it was put no one knows as Ransom put it there to salvage at a later time. But still I matain my confictions that if we do'nt have a totaly re-designs combat  Systems and the Main-Computer if not we will all be Dead men *turns Back to Reed* You better do this Admiral or you will have our Blood on your Hands.
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Richard Brown

Yes we better be Safe Admiral, Becuse I was there when the Unity was captured the First time and I do not what that to happen again, the one person who would know were the Essex was is Fleet Admiral Ransom and he is currently on Dantor which is closer to here.

Reg

"But then again you only have to LOOK at the unity to see she is no bassadorial ship" Reg added
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Richard Brown

Yes, Admiral I was only making a suggestion.
but I do go on my conflictions that we need to make sure we have the proper defences.

Reg

"At least the Mannon will not be as sluggish as the Unity is" Reg joked
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Richard Brown

*Deck 27 Ship Armory Stores/personal Lockers 5656-6246*

*Richard Enters the Deck*

Computer:Access Code Needed

AgentBrown52525Tango4

Computer:Access Granted

*the Blast Door opens and the Force feild opens*

*Richard Enteres the  Main Armory*

*Gets to a Computer Consoul and Opens a Inentory Satus*

Computer transfer Store Alpha One thu Five

Computer:1200 Quantum Torpetos Transfered
     Computer Transfer those Stores to the U.S.S Mannon

Computer Transfer Zulu 7 to the U.S.S Mannon  

Computer:75 Phased Torpteos Transfered

*Richard Leaves the Main Storge Locker and stops at his Personal Locker*

Computer Open Locker  Aurization Lieutennent Richard BrownBeta53Tango54

COmputer:Access Granded

*Richard Open a Crate*

*Takes out 12 Sensor Cloak Devices*

*taps on Communcator*

==^== Computer Transfer the all Crates in this Locker to the U.S.S Mannon Cargo Bay 2==^==

*Turns and Leaves*

Computer Seal Locker

*Goes to the  Trubolift *

***TruboLift*******

Computer:Level Please

Docking Bay 2 U.S.S Mannon Main Access

Computer:Noted

King Sitgor

As soon as I got my orders from Director Rajnus I got up moved to the turbolift and down to the transporter room and straight over onto the Mannon.

Andrew Yates

"I am glad to hear that. I beleive I am fully recovered now and I will not have to worry about my health for awhile now. HOw is the Unity? You didn't bang up my ship too bad now did you?"
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Andrew Yates

*YAtes looks at the PADD then to Brown then tosses the PADD aside.*

"As tempting as it sounds Brown we are not going in to search for Ransoms mistake. Transwarp is still something that has not been fully proven safe for Federation vessle. The closest thing we have to a fully operational and effective trans Drives was created by Admiral Fisher and it was by his choice that further research be not carried through becuase he established that it would be far too hazardious. The only ship that can handle the Drive is the Excalibur and she was Decomed. Besides engaing a Transwarp Drive would be ten times more devastating in the cluster then warp drive."
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer

Rylaan Brish

Raising an eyebrow at the instigation that the Fire Knights knowledge wasn't welcome, Rylaan makes sure to tak down the formulaes from Alexia into his PADD. While he awaited this Reed to continue whatever he was saying..
Second chances rarely go the way you want them to...
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/dionon/rylaan.jpg" border="0">

Andrew Yates

*The two men walk to Reeds office and as the doors shut Yates speaks.*

"Admiral, I have full confidance in you in running this division. i apologize if I seemed power hungry in there. Things have just been running so slow and I was eager to get them back out there. But as you know I am the supervisor of this division so if anything is needed of me I will be on SS Avalon and you can contact me on a secure channel directly to my office were we may speak in private. My presance here will be very limited as I have many dealings with teh DA to handle. I wish you the best of luck here and I hope things turn out for the better. Oh and by the way, we have found you an XO. He will be arriving within the week. I hope you like him he is one of our best."
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer